Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

CNN video of police charge at Sandy Hook is not Sandy Hook

Read more: CNN video of police charge at Sandy Hook is not Sandy Hook

Interesting, but not a far stretch to imagine that Police were sent to neighboring schools also and that CNN used part of that footage..... I'm sure if you were to dig in and ask the right people they could explain it...And the schools aren't that far apart, maybe 1 to 1 and 1/2 miles straight shot...

Interesting, but not a far stretch to imagine that Police were sent to neighboring schools also and that CNN used part of that footage..... I'm sure if you were to dig in and ask the right people they could explain it...And the schools aren't that far apart, maybe 1 to 1 and 1/2 miles straight shot...

Sounds somewhat reasonable to me. However, CNN did report the footage as being from Sandy Hook.

I bet the loyal Bootlickers on this Board truly believe everything Anderson Cooper tells em. He's a CIA Operative. But no, the Government/Media Complex definitely doesn't exist. No way.

did you go get an instance where your bullshit turned out to be real?

EVER?

says the bulldog in the bubble who makes 3 billion posts/year!!!:D:D

Sweetie.........if reality in the form of an anvil fell from the sky and hit you in the head, you'd still wander off searching for your laptop!!!:eusa_dance:

clearly just an oversight by the network. Who cant see that?:up:

Ollie s0n.....were you born on a Monday by any chance?:coffee:

FunnyScienceFair13-2.jpg

Clearly it is real easy for a 120 pound autistic man to carry multiple weapons and "hundreds of rounds" of ammo hundreds of feet.

I squat 315 pounds in the gym for 6 or 7 reps and weigh 200 lbs......couldnt pull that off in a million years. I also work for the past 27 years with autistic adults.......hundreds. Never saw a single one who could easily carry virtually anything........but this 120 pound guy lugged this shit all over the parking lot and school AND methodically blew the hinges off the front door of the school......not a single soul saw this happen and thought it a bit odd enough to call 911 on their cell phone!!!

laugh-2.jpg

Last edited:

Sounds somewhat reasonable to me. However, CNN did report the footage as being from Sandy Hook.

Whoa! Pauli finds a rational explanation to be reasonable! This is a special day!
Fuck MLK, man, let's call this Pauli Day! :D

Hey, Sarge ... Pauli says your explanation sounds reasonable. Evidently the doc finally got his meds right. :D

I bet the loyal Bootlickers on this Board truly believe everything Anderson Cooper tells em. He's a CIA Operative. But no, the Government/Media Complex definitely doesn't exist. No way.

did you go get an instance where your bullshit turned out to be real?

EVER?

says the bulldog in the bubble who makes 3 billion posts/year!!!:D:D

Sweetie.........if reality in the form of an anvil fell from the sky and hit you in the head, you'd still wander off searching for your laptop!!!:eusa_dance:

So is that your way of saying Pauli's BS never pans out? :D

Whoa! Pauli finds a rational explanation to be reasonable! This is a special day!
Fuck MLK, man, let's call this Pauli Day! :D

Closest thing to a compliment i'll get from a Sock i guess. Thanks. :)

Hey, Sarge ... Pauli says your explanation sounds reasonable. Evidently the doc finally got his meds right. :D

Ollie's always pretty reasonable. We rarely agree, but i respect him. But you, well you're just a smug little Sock. You haven't earned respect. It is what it is.

:( You're a very bad Actor. Must be one of those Crisis Actors.
actually I'm a very fine actor.. I've got your undivided attention and that all that's necessary to rattle your cage.

Maybe ole Anderson Cooper (Former CIA Operative), will invite you on his show. Maybe show off some of your awful Crisis Acting skills. :lol:

Former Cia Op? You blathering idiot. He spent 2 summers interning with the CIA. You CT mooks just can't tell the truth about anything. :D

Last edited:
actually I'm a very fine actor.. I've got your undivided attention and that all that's necessary to rattle your cage.

Maybe ole Anderson Cooper (Former CIA Operative), will invite you on his show. Maybe show off some of your awful Crisis Acting skills. :lol:

Former Cia Op? You idiot. He spent 2 summers interning with the CIA. You CT mooks just can't tell the truth about anything. :D

He served in the CIA. That's the truth. What are you not getting, you ignorant litle Sock troll?

Pauly have you ever correctly predicted the outcome of something?
Have you said something that bore out to be insightful?
EVER?

Predictions can be tricky but Pauli can't even get the readily available factual stuff right. :D

The institutionalization of tyranny is the achievement of the Bush/Obama regimes of the 21st century. This, and not the Great Society, is the decisive break from the American tradition. The Bush Republicans demolished almost all of the constitutional protections of liberty erected by the Founding Fathers. The Obama Democrats codified Bush’s dismantling of the Constitution and removed the protection afforded to citizens from being murdered by the government without due process. One decade was time enough for two presidents to make Americans the least free people of any developed country, indeed, perhaps of any country. In what other country or countries does the chief executive officer have the right to murder citizens without due process?

Useless drivel. :D

I'm still waiting on the two dumbasses who doubt my word based upon my experience to come back and say something else stupid.........

Paulitician I simply write off as a total lost cause. He truly believes that his government is pure evil and wouldn't have it any other way......

To his credit he readily admits he's a closed minded jackass:
"Big Bro lies 24/7, 365" and "nothing could ever change that opinion." :D

I'm still waiting on the two dumbasses who doubt my word based upon my experience to come back and say something else stupid.........

Paulitician I simply write off as a total lost cause. He truly believes that his government is pure evil and wouldn't have it any other way......

Thats right........everybody knows the federal government exists only for the good of all. Its intentions are always noble.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Shit s0n........whats up with posting your own pic in the avatar? Those people always weird me the most. Too.....how does anybody get to be over 50 years old ( like me) and can still be so incredibly naive? Its fascinating!!!!!:up:

Straw Man.
In my time here no one has said, inferred or implied that "the federal government exists only for the good of all. Its intentions are always noble" but quite a few idiots have insisted that "Big Bro lies 24/7, 365" and is only a source of evil while claiming to be "open-minded." :D

To his credit he readily admits he's a closed minded jackass:
"Big Bro lies 24/7, 365" and "nothing could ever change that opinion." :D

Ollie was inaccurate with his assessment of me. But that's ok cause like i said, i respect him. He's not an ignorant Sock troll like you. Is that you del, also known as 'The Gimp?' Pretty lame Sock you got this time. Try again. :lol:

Forum List

Back