Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Anderson Cooper's CIA Secret

Anderson Cooper has long traded on his biography, carving a niche for himself as the most human of news anchors. But there's one aspect of his past that the silver-haired CNN star has never made public: the months he spent training for a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.

Following his sophomore and junior years at Yale—a well-known recruiting ground for the CIA—Cooper spent his summers interning at the agency's monolithic headquarters in Langley, Virginia, in a program for students interested in intelligence work. His involvement with the agency ended there, and he chose not to pursue a job with the agency after graduation, according to a CNN spokeswoman, who confirmed details of Cooper's CIA involvement to Radar.

Anderson Cooper's CIA Secret - informationliberation

You flaming idiot! Your own source says Cooper interned with the CIA for 2 summers while in school. It says nothing about him ever being "a CIA Operative" as you claim him to be. :D

Anderson Cooper's CIA Secret

Anderson Cooper has long traded on his biography, carving a niche for himself as the most human of news anchors. But there's one aspect of his past that the silver-haired CNN star has never made public: the months he spent training for a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.

Following his sophomore and junior years at Yale—a well-known recruiting ground for the CIA—Cooper spent his summers interning at the agency's monolithic headquarters in Langley, Virginia, in a program for students interested in intelligence work. His involvement with the agency ended there, and he chose not to pursue a job with the agency after graduation, according to a CNN spokeswoman, who confirmed details of Cooper's CIA involvement to Radar.

Anderson Cooper's CIA Secret - informationliberation

You flaming idiot! Your own source says Cooper interned with the CIA for 2 summers while in school. It says nothing about him ever being "a CIA Operative" as you claim him to be. :D

Hey Sock, can you read? He was in the CIA. What are you not getting?

Maybe ole Anderson Cooper (Former CIA Operative), will invite you on his show. Maybe show off some of your awful Crisis Acting skills. :lol:

Former Cia Op? You idiot. He spent 2 summers interning with the CIA. You CT mooks just can't tell the truth about anything. :D

He served in the CIA. That's the truth. What are you not getting, you ignorant litle Sock troll?

That's not what you claimed, Princess. You said "he's a CIA operative." My aunt was an office worker for the CIA. That didn't make her a "CIA operative" you half-wit.
Evidently you are every bit as dim and dishonest as you seem to be. :D

I bet the loyal Bootlickers on this Board truly believe everything Anderson Cooper tells em. He's a CIA Operative.

A typical Pauli lie. Without his easily disproven lies, Pauli's BS just falls apart. :D

Yet you haven't proven even one assertion of mine to be a lie. Give it a shot Sock. I'll wait.

You just not bright enough nor honest enough to admit when your BS gets busted, Princess.
You latest lie, "He's (Cooper) a CIA Operative" took 2 seconds to bust. :D

A typical Pauli lie. Without his easily disproven lies, Pauli's BS just falls apart. :D

Yet you haven't proven even one assertion of mine to be a lie. Give it a shot Sock. I'll wait.

You just not bright enough nor honest enough to admit when your BS gets busted, Princess.

Anderson has ties to the CIA you busted nothing...you confirmed it and then tried to minimize it

HE got his flu shot btw...make sure to run out and get yours

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rObizXINvTc]Anderson Gets Flu Shot, Dr. Gupta Says 'Welcome to the Gun Show' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMag7og4G6o]Anderson Gets Flu Shot - YouTube[/ame]

He is not a big pharm vaccine salesmen either..No he is sincer

Thread seems to have yet another fake army guy. Dang.....how do these people manage to find this message board? We have 4 or 5 of themon here.

Yo...................Skooter the Ass Gerbil...................Ollie did serve, and served honorably until he retired from the U.S. Army. Even though he and I fight on a regular basis about politics and policy, I will defend him and his service if some idiot like you decides to say stupid shit about him.

SFC Ollie may be a bit of a crotchety old man with definite ideas about how things should be, but he DID serve this country honorably, and you should respect that.

Quick question.................did YOU ever serve?

Actually, Cooper interned with the CIA for a couple of years.

Did you also know that he's gay?

Hmmmm... 2 years as a CIA intern, 4 years with Obama's cock in his mouth.

You've convinced me, Anderson Cooper is a cocksucker, not a spy...

Anderson has ties to the CIA you busted nothing...you confirmed it and then tried to minimize it

Once more for the brain-dead Ideots:
Cooper spent two summers interning at the CIA 25 years ago.
Now do you have any evidence that the guy is, as Pauli claimed, "a CIA Operative" or are you simply making an ass of yourself, again? :D

Last edited:
The CIA has internships in the following areas: Analytical, Clandestine Service, Language, Science, Engineering & Technology, or Business, IT & Security.
https://www.cia.gov/careers/student-opportunities/index.html

Of course they probably didn't have IT back in the late 80's but what do you suppose Cooper interned as? His Wiki page doesn't say.

What's the diff? He was an INTERN! Now do you have anything which supports Pauli's claim that Cooper is "a CIA Operative" or are you just running interference for the jackass? :D

CNN video of police charge at Sandy Hook is not Sandy Hook

Read more: CNN video of police charge at Sandy Hook is not Sandy Hook

Interesting, but not a far stretch to imagine that Police were sent to neighboring schools also and that CNN used part of that footage..... I'm sure if you were to dig in and ask the right people they could explain it...And the schools aren't that far apart, maybe 1 to 1 and 1/2 miles straight shot...

Sounds somewhat reasonable to me. However, CNN did report the footage as being from Sandy Hook.

Well, that was some poetic license that only they can answer for.....those 2 shots were a different school...

Interesting, but not a far stretch to imagine that Police were sent to neighboring schools also and that CNN used part of that footage..... I'm sure if you were to dig in and ask the right people they could explain it...And the schools aren't that far apart, maybe 1 to 1 and 1/2 miles straight shot...

Sounds somewhat reasonable to me. However, CNN did report the footage as being from Sandy Hook.

Well, that was some poetic license that only they can answer for.....those 2 shots were a different school...

Sorry to bust in but this just in: Mad Sci has finally revealed the source of his 737 engine BS ... the blogosphere!
Engine Experts? - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum

CNN video of police charge at Sandy Hook is not Sandy Hook

Read more: CNN video of police charge at Sandy Hook is not Sandy Hook

clearly just an oversight by the network. Who cant see that?:up:

Ollie s0n.....were you born on a Monday by any chance?:coffee:

You know what, I'm not your son, thank the Gods..........

Now if you had a lick of intelligence you just might ask the right questions of the right people and get an answer... Of course I'm certain that you would not believe the answers..

The scenario that I posted is the probable scenario. I do not claim it is the only one. I also agreed that the shots were not of Sandy Hook and that only CNN could tell us why....
Now act like a big boy and instead of attacking me go ask someone to write an email to CNN for you, you know, someone who can actually write something that makes sense.......

Forum List

Back