Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Clearly it is real easy for a 120 pound autistic man to carry multiple weapons and "hundreds of rounds" of ammo hundreds of feet.

I squat 315 pounds in the gym for 6 or 7 reps and weigh 200 lbs......couldnt pull that off in a million years. I also work for the past 27 years with autistic adults.......hundreds. Never saw a single one who could easily carry virtually anything........but this 120 pound guy lugged this shit all over the parking lot and school AND methodically blew the hinges off the front door of the school......not a single soul saw this happen and thought it a bit odd enough to call 911 on their cell phone!!!

laugh-2.jpg

Well, quite frankly , you are.......

When the investigation is over and an official report is made I might consider some of your BullShit.

Former Cia Op? You idiot. He spent 2 summers interning with the CIA. You CT mooks just can't tell the truth about anything. :D

He served in the CIA. That's the truth. What are you not getting, you ignorant litle Sock troll?

That's not what you claimed, Princess. You said "he's a CIA operative." My aunt was an office worker for the CIA. That didn't make her a "CIA operative" you half-wit.
Evidently you are every bit as dim and dishonest as you seem to be. :D

You still haven't proven even one of my assertions is a lie. I'll wait del, err uh i mean SAYIT.

A typical Pauli lie. Without his easily disproven lies, Pauli's BS just falls apart. :D

Yet you haven't proven even one assertion of mine to be a lie. Give it a shot Sock. I'll wait.

You just not bright enough nor honest enough to admit when your BS gets busted, Princess.
You latest lie, "He's (Cooper) a CIA Operative" took 2 seconds to bust. :D

Yet you can't prove it's a lie. Calm down, and then think about it Sock.

Last edited:
Yet you haven't proven even one assertion of mine to be a lie. Give it a shot Sock. I'll wait.

You just not bright enough nor honest enough to admit when your BS gets busted, Princess.

Anderson has ties to the CIA you busted nothing...you confirmed it and then tried to minimize it

Most likely one of del, a.k.a.The Gimp's Socks. Pretty lame one. :lol:

Last edited:
When the investigation is over? I thought we knew the story already. In fact, we knew it within a few hours of the 'shooting' didn't we? This was an easy one to solve. Why all the uproar here? Anyone with a stitch of common sense knows that any 120 lb. autistic kid with no history of violence (nor history of anything really) could pull this off. Let me explain how it went down and I challenge anyone to tell me this DOESN'T make sense:

Around 2009 Adam Lanza drops off the face of the earth; no photos, no sitings of him, no haircuts, no video footage, not seen by any neighbors nor ANY electronic foot print left behind. He obviosly became angry because it seemed like he had no life (which it seems like he didn't...literally), so he woke up one day, blew away his mom (the only person he trusted in life) smashed the computer (that he apparently never used) and drove to an elementry school across town and shot 26 innocent people with absolutely no motive. What is hard to believe about that?

Let's all never mind about the 3 or 4 conflicting gun stories. Nevermind that this 120 kid was able to haul his own weight in guns and ammo into the school. Nevermind that there was about one call made to 911 when every person over the age of 9 in that school had a cellphone. Nevermind that there is exactly zero evidence that anyone actually died in the school..no video footage, no eyewitness accounts. Nevermind the guy caught up in the woods who was either Chris Manfradonia (gingerbread man) or a cop from somewhere else. Nevermind that EMS workers were not allowed into the school. Nevermind that we don't know who actually decided that none of these poor victims could not be saved. nevermind that is standard medical procedure to transport severly injured victims to hospitals as there might be the slightest chance that one could be saved. Nevermind that we saw no mass evacuation of 650 kids and what would have to be upwards of 1000 parents. Nevermind that Gene Rosen must have had ghosts on his lawn as six kids were shot and killed in Ms. Soto's class and the rest were found in a closet by police. Nevermind that it never occured to Grampy Gene to call the police to come get the ghosts on his lawn. Nevermind that he was able to know the names of the victims by 6 pm that night when the rest of us had to wait until Sunday. Nevermind that parents who's kids were massacred a day before have no red or bloodshot eyes and don't shed a tear and laugh before they get on camera. Nevermind that nick and Laura Phelps are not Nick and Laura Phelps. Nevermind that you could be prosecuted for questioning the authorities about this. Nevermind that in the days following the shooting grief striken parents talk about gun laws. nevermind that none of the parents of the six ghosts on Rosen's lawn have yet to come foward to support him in his time of need. Nevermind that we are yet to hear a word from Adam's father or brother. Nevermind that in Nancy Lanza's obituary there is no mention of Adam. Nevermind that when you search Spokeo you can find Nancy Lanza, Peter Lanza and Ryan Lanza but no Adam Lanza. Nevermind when you search Spokeo you can't find the principal nor Robbie Parker. Nevermind that the car Adam supposedly used was registered to Chris Rodia. Nevermind that the gun found in the truck that might be used as evidence is ruined as such by whoever took it out of the trunk. Nevermind that the police wouldn't know if the car had a bomb in it. And definately don't mind that there is at least 'dead' person in the picture with Obama, because to my eye the boy in the picture looks a hell of a lot like Jesse Lewis.

Again, how can anyone question any of this is beyond me.

He served in the CIA. That's the truth. What are you not getting, you ignorant litle Sock troll?

That's not what you claimed, Princess. You said "he's a CIA operative." My aunt was an office worker for the CIA. That didn't make her a "CIA operative" you half-wit.

You still haven't proven even one of my assertions is a lie. I'll wait del, err uh i mean SAYIT.

I'm not required to disprove that which you haven't proven, Princess. You claimed Cooper "is a CIA Operative." Prove it. :D

Like all your 9/11 and Sandy Hook BS, you've yet to prove your Anderson Cooper BS is true Princess. :D

I'm not required to disprove that which you haven't proven, Princess. You claimed Cooper "is a CIA Operative." Prove it. :D

So you have no proof. That's what i thouight. Thanks.

Like all your 9/11 and Sandy Hook BS, you've yet to prove your Anderson Cooper BS is true Princess. :D

Well, now you're just spinning your wheels. You made the assertion that i was lying. Yet you still haven't proven that. I'll give you a little more time to dig yourself out.

Anderson Cooper is a former CIA intern who made his bones in journalism by posting video he got from being overseas. He's also gay.

Why is he being lauded as a good journalist? Especially among the conservatives?

When the investigation is over? I thought we knew the story already. In fact, we knew it within a few hours of the 'shooting' didn't we? This was an easy one to solve. Why all the uproar here? Anyone with a stitch of common sense knows that any 120 lb. autistic kid with no history of violence (nor history of anything really) could pull this off. Let me explain how it went down and I challenge anyone to tell me this DOESN'T make sense:

Around 2009 Adam Lanza drops off the face of the earth; no photos, no sitings of him, no haircuts, no video footage, not seen by any neighbors nor ANY electronic foot print left behind. He obviosly became angry because it seemed like he had no life (which it seems like he didn't...literally), so he woke up one day, blew away his mom (the only person he trusted in life) smashed the computer (that he apparently never used) and drove to an elementry school across town and shot 26 innocent people with absolutely no motive. What is hard to believe about that?

Let's all never mind about the 3 or 4 conflicting gun stories. Nevermind that this 120 kid was able to haul his own weight in guns and ammo into the school. Nevermind that there was about one call made to 911 when every person over the age of 9 in that school had a cellphone. Nevermind that there is exactly zero evidence that anyone actually died in the school..no video footage, no eyewitness accounts. Nevermind the guy caught up in the woods who was either Chris Manfradonia (gingerbread man) or a cop from somewhere else. Nevermind that EMS workers were not allowed into the school. Nevermind that we don't know who actually decided that none of these poor victims could not be saved. nevermind that is standard medical procedure to transport severly injured victims to hospitals as there might be the slightest chance that one could be saved. Nevermind that we saw no mass evacuation of 650 kids and what would have to be upwards of 1000 parents. Nevermind that Gene Rosen must have had ghosts on his lawn as six kids were shot and killed in Ms. Soto's class and the rest were found in a closet by police. Nevermind that it never occured to Grampy Gene to call the police to come get the ghosts on his lawn. Nevermind that he was able to know the names of the victims by 6 pm that night when the rest of us had to wait until Sunday. Nevermind that parents who's kids were massacred a day before have no red or bloodshot eyes and don't shed a tear and laugh before they get on camera. Nevermind that nick and Laura Phelps are not Nick and Laura Phelps. Nevermind that you could be prosecuted for questioning the authorities about this. Nevermind that in the days following the shooting grief striken parents talk about gun laws. nevermind that none of the parents of the six ghosts on Rosen's lawn have yet to come foward to support him in his time of need. Nevermind that we are yet to hear a word from Adam's father or brother. Nevermind that in Nancy Lanza's obituary there is no mention of Adam. Nevermind that when you search Spokeo you can find Nancy Lanza, Peter Lanza and Ryan Lanza but no Adam Lanza. Nevermind when you search Spokeo you can't find the principal nor Robbie Parker. Nevermind that the car Adam supposedly used was registered to Chris Rodia. Nevermind that the gun found in the truck that might be used as evidence is ruined as such by whoever took it out of the trunk. Nevermind that the police wouldn't know if the car had a bomb in it. And definately don't mind that there is at least 'dead' person in the picture with Obama, because to my eye the boy in the picture looks a hell of a lot like Jesse Lewis.

Well now.....according to Captain Ollie, every single one of those oddities were fully addressed by the media the day after the shooting!!!:2up:

57 States.........seems you're a new member!!! Be aware that this particiular forum is largely about a few members being OCD about pissing contests. Sometimes I come in here and feel like Ive interrupted a group navel contemplation session!!! Ironically enough, I call this the autism forum.

Last edited:
For fuck sake Poppy Bush RAN the CIA and got his kid cleared fo desertion of the national gaurd.

and they refused to believe that could happened BUT cooper once interned at the CIA so he MUST be involved in faking the killing of bullet ridden children becuase .......well ....because....... the right want to pretend they have to have semis

I really really do wish you fucking idiots could hear just how fucking stupid you sound to sane people

I really really do wish you fucking idiots could hear just how fucking stupid you sound to sane people

Well.........who cant see that the most sane people in here are those who do well over 15,000 posts/year??? :D:D:D

Honey.....you got a mental disorder there known as significant OCD. Look it up. Meds work........., I'm in the field. Almost 70,000 posts sweetie:ack-1:.........trust me.......nobody is taking you seriously!!:2up:

Last edited:
For fuck sake Poppy Bush RAN the CIA and got his kid cleared fo desertion of the national gaurd.

and they refused to believe that could happened BUT cooper once interned at the CIA so he MUST be involved in faking the killing of bullet ridden children becuase .......well ....because....... the right want to pretend they have to have semis

Well now you're making progress. Anderson Cooper was in the CIA. Thanks.

No asshole he was an intern.

You know hollywood interns dont get to call themselves Stars right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDfkitR2SzU]Gun Control - Sandy Hook Hoax - Disarm the American Public - YouTube[/ame]

And whose sock are you again?

Well now.....according to Captain Ollie, every single one of those oddities were fully addressed by the media the day after the shooting!!!:2up:

57 States.........seems you're a new member!!! Be aware that this particiular forum is largely about a few members being OCD about pissing contests. Sometimes I come in here and feel like Ive interrupted a group navel contemplation session!!! Ironically enough, I call this the autism forum.

That's Sergeant to you dickweed....... And there you go putting words in my mouth again. I haven't said anything was addressed by the media. I have said to wait for the official investigation and reports to be released. then and only then can we start to entertain your stupidity.......
Do play again.......

Forum List

Back