Sandy Hook - The Documentary [Video]...

I'm not whining, I'm asking for your evidence that supports you latest tin hatter conspiracy theory. You are incapable of providing it, other than saying I need to watch a 3 hour youtube clip, which ain't gonna happen. Provide the facts, try typing on your keyboard what you learned.This is a familiar pattern with you, just enough brain activity to spam links to things but too stupid to have the ability to outline your position or support you case. The only replies I've ever seen you make when people question the crap you spam in these forums is to accuse them of supporting big brother or being part of the gestapo, the reason is you aren't bright enough to really understand any of the issues you post about. You call people sheep but it is you who follows lockstep with anything your little conspiracy web sites spit out.

I'd assume message boards are for discussion, why even bother posting if you are so afraid to discuss things?

^^^^^ read my post. I watched some of the video. It froze about an hour into it. Something is definitely weird.

Obama posing with a child that was supposedly killed and they are all laughing. There is a lot inconsistency.

I even noticed parents of dead children giving cheerful interviews before I watched this video and commented on it.

Yeah, and their scripted Anti-Gun speeches during the interviews. Definitely spooky stuff. Something's wrong with this picture. Anyone with common sense & reason can see that.

Not one parent got to see their dead child?

Tribute pages posted before the shooting date?

And the video froze right in the middle of another example of a tribute page made 4 days before the shooting.

It is bizarre. And he didn't do it alone. He had help.

Hah hah, do you honestly think the average poster surfing thru these forums is going to stop and spend 3 hours watching your little youtube video?

Actually nevermind, you probably don't see that as an unusual.

true,the average poster wont.Only the serious researcher like myself will.There are very few serious researchers here at this forum so yeah,they wont take the time to watch it,that you are right about.

Paulitician bro.......its a waste of time. A huge majority of the country prefers to keep its collective heads planted firmly in the sand. If shit was happening right beneath their noses and they'd look the other way anyway.

But Paul.....its not about the motive being a gan grabbing effort. That was already part of the script. These people are steps ahead. Its about antagonizing ( drones/anti-buisness/buying up billions of rounds of ammo/laws that make no sense/mega-taxation/disregard of the constitution on a daily basis/releasing prisoners) some right wing group into a domestic terror act ( the next flase flag op) and anybody who is a gun owner or right of center is suddenly a terrorist.

People on here have the political IQ of a small soap dish.

true,the average poster wont.Only the serious researcher like myself will.There are very few serious researchers here at this forum so yeah,they wont take the time to watch it,that you are right about.
If you consider watching youtube videos being a serious researcher I'd be surprised if you even went to college.

No one likes a whiner. You already said you wont watch the video. So why are you still here whining? Seriously, you can piss off now. See ya. :)
Nobody likes someone who makes threads on subjects they are incapable or unwilling to debate.

Not one parent got to see their dead child?

Tribute pages posted before the shooting date?

And the video froze right in the middle of another example of a tribute page made 4 days before the shooting.
Thank you Misty for at least supporting your argument. I'm interested in why some people think this was a CIA conspiracy but Paulitician is far too much of lightweight to even make an attempt at it.

I don't think it is uncommon for relatives to identify victims with pictures, so I'm not sure how not identifying the bodies in person indicates it was a CIA operation.

Some tribute pages have dates that are inaccurate on google because the pages were created earlier then the contents were changed. Here is a date restricted search on google for Sandy Hook:

https://www.google.com/search?q="sa...=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2012,cd_max:12/12/2012&tbm=

Notice dates from June, August, and October? Even Jan 2012! Unless you thinking the government put fake web pages up months or even almost a year before the shooting then clearly the dates on google searches is not a reliable indicator of the content's creation.

Here is a search on that sink hole that swallowed the dude in Florida last week: https://www.google.com/search?q="si...=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2012,cd_max:12/12/2012&tbm=

Notice May, June, July etc. as the dates of those pages? Do you also believe the sinkhole in FL was a government conspiracy and they accidentally put info about it on the internet ahead of time?

^^^^^ read my post. I watched some of the video. It froze about an hour into it. Something is definitely weird.
Videos on youtube freeze sometimes. Are you thinking the government did something to let that video play for other people but decided to let it only work for an hour for you?

Obama posing with a child that was supposedly killed and they are all laughing. There is a lot inconsistency.

That is not the victim Emilie Parker with Obama, that is her sister Madeline visiting him along with other family members of the victims.

4way-comparison-emilie-madison-20130109-174543.jpg

Think about what you are saying here. The parents who are in on this CIA hoax just kinda forgot that their daughter was supposed to be dead and brought her to take photos with the president? Does that really make sense to you?

I even noticed parents of dead children giving cheerful interviews before I watched this video and commented on it.

People grieve differently, this is hardly evidence of a CIA plot

and again Misty, thank you for taking the time to outline the reasons Sandy Hook could be a government plot. It is refreshing to see someone at least capable of engaging in the discussion, unlike the pinhead who started this thread.

It really is fascinating. It's a bit long, but definitely worth it. Enjoy.

I hope it dispells the rumor about what guns were found inside the school, since the Connecticut State Police website states that the Bushmaster WAS used to commit the massacre:

Colonel Danny R. Stebbins
Deputy Commissioner
Division of State Police
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 18, 2013

** UPDATE **

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation

If you consider watching youtube videos being a serious researcher I'd be surprised if you even went to college.

No one likes a whiner. You already said you wont watch the video. So why are you still here whining? Seriously, you can piss off now. See ya. :)
Nobody likes someone who makes threads on subjects they are incapable or unwilling to debate.

There is no debate. You said you wont watch the video. So you're just whining and debating yourself at this point. So like i said, you can piss off now. See ya.

There is no debate. You said you wont watch the video. So you're just whining and debating yourself at this point. So like i said, you can piss off now. See ya.
There is no debate with you since you don't have the brains to formulate a single sentence in support of your thread.

However that poster Misty was able to bring up some of the theories supporting the CIA plot angle so I'm having a discussion with them. Why don't you go back to your room, the adults are talking.

There is no debate with you since you don't have the brains to formulate a single sentence in support of your thread.

However that poster Misty was able to bring up some of the theories supporting the CIA plot angle so I'm having a discussion with them. Why don't you go back to your room, the adults are talking.

There is no debate dummy. You refuse to watch the video. So quit your whining and piss off. Have a nice day. :)

You are correct, there is no debate with you. I'm addressing points made by Misty, since that poster appears to be capable of discussion, whereas you are just able to regurgitate youtube links then prove too intellectually shallow to even make an attempt at discussion.

Maybe later you can dust off your standard contextually challenged "big brother" references to show you have a pulse.

You are correct, there is no debate with you. I'm addressing points made by Misty, since that poster appears to be capable of discussion, whereas you are just able to regurgitate youtube links then prove too intellectually shallow to even make an attempt at discussion.

Maybe later you can dust off your standard contextually challenged "big brother" references to show you have a pulse.

No, you're just whining. You refuse to watch the video, yet you want to dabate it. Well, that's not how it works. And we already get where you're coming from anyway. You're a loyal Boot-Licking Goose Stepper stooge. So there really isn't any point debating with you. You're all-in with that Big Brother-Worship stuff. And no one forces you to visit these threads. You can choose not to. So, see ya and have a nice day. :)

Paulitician watched a video and came away with the belief that Sandy Hook was a failed CIA plot.........but won't discuss it with anyone who won't watch the video.

Cool.

Paulitician watched a video and came away with the belief that Sandy Hook was a failed CIA plot.........but won't discuss it with anyone who won't watch the video.

Cool.

For once, you're actually correct. If you're too lazy & ignorant to watch the video, then kindly STFU. Bye bye. :)

Forum List

Back