Satan is screaming!!! Threats are flying!!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
WE BELIEVERS! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

Satan is screaming!!! Threats are flying!!! WOE!!! ATTACKERS THERE IS A COST! WE BELIEVERS know and expect to be attacked WHEN WE post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! =JESUS SAYS=The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

WE BELIEVERS! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

I know the word of God is true and it will stir up some religious demons inside people when they hear it but that is all the more evidence that it is the Word of God, Gis. Now with that said, we need to keep in mind too that the multitudes of people surely loved Jesus and liked to listen to him and they knew Jesus wasn't condemning them but speaking truth to them to free them from doctrines of men that were putting them into bondage!

Why did the religious want to keep the multitudes in bondage? The same reason they are doing it today. Filthy lucre, spiritual pride, ambitions of men. It is neverending in that throughout history we have had them, Gismy and they seek the praise that belongs to Jesus Christ alone. That is how we know the truth from the lie too. Because Jesus said that when he was lifted up from the earth he would draw all men unto himself. Not when some man, some self proclaimed prophet, teacher or anything else was lifted up but when Jesus was lifted up. So let us Lift up the Lord Jesus and He will draw all men unto himself by His Holy Spirit. :eusa_angel:

Jesus came to save the lost and when we love Him our heart will burn with the same desires He has. It is a blessing to see someone preach the Word and have such a heart for the Lord. God bless you, Gismy. May the Lord pour his love out upon you today, brother.

Satan does not exist....how can he be screaming...that's ridiculous.

Pay attention, he's talking about those that think they have all the answers.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhSKYtE9Clo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhSKYtE9Clo[/ame]

Jane's Addiction- Sympathy for the Devil

we believers! Know and expect to be attacked if you post god's word=eternal truth. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate god and god's word = eternal truth. Against jesus they screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then crucify him!!! Crucify him!! Pilate knew jesus was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but i find him inocent"!!! ==the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19"if you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but i chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

i know the word of god is true and it will stir up some religious demons inside people when they hear it but that is all the more evidence that it is the word of god, gis. Now with that said, we need to keep in mind too that the multitudes of people surely loved jesus and liked to listen to him and they knew jesus wasn't condemning them but speaking truth to them to free them from doctrines of men that were putting them into bondage!

Why did the religious want to keep the multitudes in bondage? The same reason they are doing it today. Filthy lucre, spiritual pride, ambitions of men. It is neverending in that throughout history we have had them, gismy and they seek the praise that belongs to jesus christ alone. That is how we know the truth from the lie too. Because jesus said that when he was lifted up from the earth he would draw all men unto himself. Not when some man, some self proclaimed prophet, teacher or anything else was lifted up but when jesus was lifted up. So let us lift up the lord jesus and he will draw all men unto himself by his holy spirit. :eusa_angel:

Jesus came to save the lost and when we love him our heart will burn with the same desires he has. It is a blessing to see someone preach the word and have such a heart for the lord. God bless you, gismy. May the lord pour his love out upon you today, brother.

thank you for the very kind words! Yes i needed those words as i have received attacks and threats today in private messages posted to me!! But with God's help i will press on as i know no weapon used against me shall prosper.

Last edited:
Guys!!! The attacks and threats keep on comming my way!!! Satan and his demons are crying,screaming and cursing pulling their hair out!!! Roflmao!!! Ptl. They are a defeated foe!!! The question is how much lower will they sink????? We shall soon see i guess!!

you are funny GISMYS! aside from everything you are !!!:D

Yes!! Those that call truth hate are those that hate truth! Guys!!! The attacks and threats keep on comming my way!!! Satan and his demons are crying,screaming and cursing pulling their hair out!!! Roflmao!!! Ptl. They are a defeated foe!!God's promise to me is that No weapon used against me shall prosper! The question is how much lower will they sink????? We shall soon see I guess!!

Satan (and Jesus for that matter) may be in your head, but not mine.

Satan (and Jesus for that matter) may be in your head, but not mine.

YES!!! You will believe in GOD and GOD'S WORD or you will believe the lies of your father satan!!! you cgoose!!

Does God love people that curse him, that can't suffer like Job did, people that stopped praying because it seemed in vain? Waiting like a child, for God to stop the suffering in the world, and gave up because either nothing happened or things just got worse? Please no more biblical quotes. I am that person. If there is a GOD, why all the games? God likes to string us poor mortals out? That doesn't sound like a wise loving father in heaven, it sounds more like a unfeeling mechanical universe that operates on levels none of us can ever understand.

Does God love people that curse him, that can't suffer like Job did, people that stopped praying because it seemed in vain? Waiting like a child, for God to stop the suffering in the world, and gave up because either nothing happened or things just got worse? Please no more biblical quotes. I am that person. If there is a GOD, why all the games? God likes to string us poor mortals out? That doesn't sound like a wise loving father in heaven, it sounds more like a unfeeling mechanical universe that operates on levels none of us can ever understand.

Man's choice to live in sin and reject GOD AND GOD'S WORD RESULTS IN ALL PAIN,SUFFERING AND DEATH,GOD WANTS TO SEE YOU LIVE AND BE HAPPY,WHY NOT INVITE HIM INTO YOUR LIFE??

Good question. What is "GOD's word"? The Bible? the Quran, which religion is the "one true" one? By the by, "God IS MY Savior" , did I get that acronym right ? Clever. Really. You respond more than any supreme being. If only God was so responsive, this might be a better world. Love ya, kid.

Gismo maybe its time for your doctor to increase your Thorazine

How is your choice to live in sin and reject GOD AND GOD LOVE working out for you???Are you happy being a tool,fool,puppet of satan ,have you counted the cost??

Forum List

Back