Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
537423_487668911274791_2037873765_n.jpg

Yesterday aftrenoon, it was reported Samer has been transferred to a hospital and he is in critical condition.

And prisoners in solidarity are reported to be starting a larger hunger strike.

My Prayers are with Samer now and his family and all of the other unlawfully detained hunger striking prisoners and all over 4000 of the unlawfully detained Palestinian political prisoners, men and women and children, none of whom are detained lawfully, all of these detentions are war crimes!

There is no shame in desiring human beings Live, and that they live in Freedom from Occupation and unlawful detentions by Occupiers!

I desire life for human beings, not death!

Sherri

And Herodotus, the Father of History, recognized as the first Historian, wrote about Palestine.
The earliest known copy of Herodotus' work was written in AD 1300. No older documentation of his alleged writings exist at all. For all we know, our oldest work of his could have been written from someone's memory or in accordance with the beliefs/thoughts/desires/edits of a leader or editorial scholar in 1300AD. Notation is here.

Rewritten history is a shifting sand in time.

Also according to this timeline, Israel's "occupation" began in 1400BCE, or 2700 years prior to the copy of Herodotus' work that we have, which is 1300AD.

Israel's ownership was taken from people who worshipped Ba'al-zebub, who encouraged murder and genocide. The Jews banned the practices of murder and genocide and required Mosaic law to be observed in the land.

Last edited:

Yesterday aftrenoon, it was reported Samer has been transferred to a hospital and he is in critical condition.

My Prayers are with Samer now and his family and all of the other unlawfully detained hunger striking prisoners and all over 4000 of the unlawfully detained Palestinian political prisoners, men and women and children, none of whom are detained lawfully, all of these detentions are war crimes!

There is no shame in desiring human beings Live, and that they live in Freedom from Occupation and unlawful detentions by Occupiers!

Sherri
Maybe he will convince those who insist on shelling Israel from child-intensive neighborhoods will stop shelling in deference to Samer's strike, so he can resume a normal life and the terrorists shelling Israel will stop killing children with their avaricious practice.

Last edited:
And Herodotus, the Father of History, recognized as the first Historian, wrote about Palestine.
The earliest known copy of Herodotus' work was written in AD 1300. No older documentation of his alleged writings exist at all. For all we know, our oldest work of his could have been written from someone's memory or in accordance with the beliefs/thoughts/desires/edits of a leader or editorial scholar in 1300AD. Notation is here.

Rewritten history is a shifting sand in time.

Also according to this timeline, Israel's "occupation" began in 1400BCE, or 2700 years prior to the copy of Herodotus' work that we have, which is 1300AD.

Israel's ownership was taken from people who worshipped Ba'al-zebub, who encouraged murder and genocide. The Jews banned the practices of murder and genocide and required Mosaic law to be observed in the land.

lol so funny Zionist rewrites of history

Sherri
Maybe he will convince those who insist on shelling Israel from child-intensive neighborhoods will stop shelling in deference to Samer's strike, so he can resume a normal life and the terrorists shelling Israel will stop killing children with their avaricious practice.

The ones killing children are Israeli, please educate yourself and stop spouting lies, Israel killed over 522 children in the past 5 years and Hamas killed 1 child in that period. Why do you keep lying? Does your God teach you to lie?

The sherrithing is counting the Fogel kids as part of that '522+' - it spit that just the other day.

Sherri

The ones killing children are Israeli, please educate yourself and stop spouting lies, Israel killed over 522 children in the past 5 years and Hamas killed 1 child in that period. Why do you keep lying? Does your God teach you to lie?

Have some compassion for sherri marge her "god" "allah/isa" has abandoned
her------imagine ----for 1700 years her "god" "allah/isa" had her and all of her own
on the WINNING TEAM----they managed ---with the help of "allah/isa" to commit
genocides in the HUNDREDS IF MILLIONS ---mostly gentiles ---but also tens of
millions of jews "allah/isa" is still helping her "side" murder children in many parts of
the world----in the thousands----but SOMEHOW her side does not seem to be able to
kill jews at the same rate that they have for the past 1700 years. SHE IS FRANTIC

Sherri

Aren't your prayers also for all those unjustly imprisoned in Muslim prisons in Muslim countries. I hope you, as a "Good Christian Women, signed this petition as well as starting a Facebook page for her where you can put all your efforts into getting her freed. A Call for Mercy - The Voice of the Martyrs

And let us all hope that the Muslims stop killing children while they are busy killing the adults, both non Muslims and Muslims of different sects.. I wonder if Frau Sherri is keeping track of the children being killed in the Muslim world. Have you a number for us, Frau Sherri? After all, God wants you to care about these children.

Sherri
BTW Sherri, are they (IDF) going to auction off Samer's watch or roll dice to see who gets it?

The sherrithing is counting the Fogel kids as part of that '522+' - it spit that just the other day.

522 is Palestinian children killed by Israel. I have no idea who killed the Fogel illegal settler family members!

Oh the BITTERNESS ----notice sherri dancing on the dead bodies of the Fogel babies
and justifying ------IN THE NAME OF ALLAH/ISA a true daughter of the sluts who
moaned in orgiastic delight at the scent of burning flesh at the AUTO DE FE
(auto de fe ----is the ACT OF FAITH in which pious ass lickers of muhummad
engage as they torture people to death in the name of allah/isa--by fire or
by knife or by hatchet ALLAH/ISA HU AKBARRRRRRRRR ----AMEEEEN)

Sherri
BTW Sherri, are they (IDF) going to auction off Samer's watch or roll dice to see who gets it?

Hoss----have some compassion for sherri------sherri does not understand your allusion----
she never actually READ the bible and that ---allusion does not show up in the
mosque literature,

Sherri

The UN says those who shell others from child-intensive areas and cause retaliation at that site are the ones responsible for all casualties. You're so mistaken. UN rules are not written based on religion, but based on right and wrong.

It's wrong to cause an enemy to fire back at you when you are hiding behind children.

It's clear you do not understand the truth, which has nothing to do with religion whatsoever.

I'm sorry for your misunderstandings of how the world works, which is clearly not around your errors.

The UN says those who shell others from child-intensive areas and cause retaliation at that site are the ones responsible for all casualties. You're so mistaken. UN rules are not written based on religion, but based on right and wrong.

It's wrong to cause an enemy to fire back at you when you are hiding behind children.

It's clear you do not understand the truth, which has nothing to do with religion whatsoever.

I'm sorry for your misunderstandings of how the world works, which is clearly not around your errors.

You seem incapable of speaking the truth, the UN says no such thing. Let's see you prove what you say is true!

Noone causes another to unlawfully target and kill civilians and children, they choose their actions, and such acts are war crimes!

Waiting for you to prove the words you say are truth are really truth!

Your words are lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back