School Holds “Black Lives Matter” Assembly, Ban Other Races

"blacks need to address the problems themselves"

then

"blacks wont let us address their problems for them waaaa"
Source the first quote

Then reword the second to state "whites need to be a part of the solution"

Then you can claim to be honest

Why souce it? You arent denying it *shrug*

Whites dont need to be a part of the solution...if I said that I would be being DISHONEST
What does the phrase "black lives matter" imply?

What do you think?

Apparently they must seem Not to matter to someone.

Maybe

Would that 'someone' happen to be whites?

Could be

Why wouldn't whites be part of that solution?

Because..
Absolutely fucking brilliant
:cuckoo:
THAT is why there is never a real discussion about racism

Nope thats not a discussion you just asked me a bunch of stupid questions and asserted that whites need to be there.

I would tend to agree but now what will be the next step? How do we keep moving forward and address everyone's concerns and opinions?

..Though the affinity groups began with black students, Rouse said he hopes to have similar groups in the near future for white, Latino and Asian students. And once the students have had their say in the individual groups, he hopes to culminate the effort with a school-wide event that lets all students talk about race together.
Not a bad idea if it is followed through, the Principal seems like a smart man.

Maybe if race leaders were open to dialogue a lot more would be solved, at this point the race leaders are more intent on dividing than uniting. IMHO
Who are these mythical race leaders? Rush, Sharpton? I dont let people lead me. I form my own opinions as many other Black people do. If Black kids need a forum to discuss the issues they have to deal with then whites having a problem with it need to suck it up. When Blacks want to consult with whites about it we will do so.

You are in charge, got it. No need to discuss anything with you than, saves a lot of time. I'll put you up there with shoot speeders and his group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course we are in charge. What makes you think I would allow someone else to dictate when I discuss anything with them? If you feel that you need to put me with SS then thats ok with me. I understand that finding out that you are not the go to guy is a shock to your system and you need a way to rationalize it. You have my permission.

No shock here, the ignorant will be the ignorant, those that don't want to work together are not part of a solution, which is what the principle is striving for. Oh, and I don't need your permission.

Maybe if race leaders were open to dialogue a lot more would be solved, at this point the race leaders are more intent on dividing than uniting. IMHO
Who are these mythical race leaders? Rush, Sharpton? I dont let people lead me. I form my own opinions as many other Black people do. If Black kids need a forum to discuss the issues they have to deal with then whites having a problem with it need to suck it up. When Blacks want to consult with whites about it we will do so.

You are in charge, got it. No need to discuss anything with you than, saves a lot of time. I'll put you up there with shoot speeders and his group.

Of course we are in charge. What makes you think I would allow someone else to dictate when I discuss anything with them? If you feel that you need to put me with SS then thats ok with me. I understand that finding out that you are not the go to guy is a shock to your system and you need a way to rationalize it. You have my permission.

No shock here, the ignorant will be the ignorant, those that don't want to work together are not part of a solution, which is what the principle is striving for. Oh, and I don't need your permission.
There must be some shock. It shows in your posts. Just because I dont want to work with you doesnt mean I am not working on a solution. Doesnt matter if you think you dont need my permission. I give it anyway.

How out of touch are these people? What kind of shit dick racist would even agree to attend such a racist event?

There must be some shock. It shows in your posts. Just because I dont want to work with you doesnt mean I am not working on a solution. Doesnt matter if you think you dont need my permission. I give it anyway.
Good and I give you my permission, take care.

Thanks but I've already decided your input doesnt matter without your permission being given. You take care too.

Thanks but I've already decided your input doesnt matter without your permission being given. You take care too.
Well, I'm giving it to you anyway, it's my gift to you.

No thanks. I dont need your gifts. Stop trying to include yourself. I already told you no whites are needed at this event.

How out of touch are these people? What kind of shit dick racist would even agree to attend such a racist event?

If you didnt have an emotional response you wouldnt have a response at all. I think you were hoping that the name calling would hide the fact that you did not have a point at all.

No thanks. I dont need your gifts. Stop trying to include yourself. I already told you no whites are needed at this event.
Sorry, you got or whether you want it or not. Nothing you can do to stop me.

Theres plenty I can do. Just throw it in the trash. You cant stop that.

And you still have my permission to do that.

I already did it. Without your permission. I will however give you permission to keep trying to give me permission. :laugh:

Last edited:

I already did it. Without your permission. I will however give you permission to keep trying to give me permission. :laugh:

This is a pretty fun game. :laugh:

You and your KKK buddies attend such events all the time. Stop whining.
Im not buddies with those racist schmucks. I despise them just as much as i despise you, which is a considerable amount.
Sure you arent. You forget I've seen your racist posts. Dont get me wrong. I dont really care but you dont have to lie.

Going back to segregation in public schools isn't the answer.
A meeting is not segregation of the public schools.
Public taxpayer funded school function for a single race, whether white, black, Asians or Hispanic = segregation.

Is it okay to go back to 'whites only' water fountains as long as we also have one for Blacks, Asians, Hispanics?
Its a meeting to discuss racial issues. Not school segregation. Fountains have nothing to do with race.

It's sanctioned by a public institution and held on public property.

Attendance cannot be denied because of skin color

Seems like youre wrong.

We'll see when the school gets sued as it should

Forum List

Back