Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

They damn well know what witnesses that directly worked with Trump on holding up aid to Ukraine have to say, so they don't want their sworn testimony.

But thats alright, Republicans will get bashed over the head for this shameless cover-up for Trump all the way through elections.

Let’s pull this post back up after Republicans take the House, Senate, and the Presidency next year. See it’s you Dims who are going to get bashed over the head. Anybody without their head up their ass sees this.

Dream on dupe.

Not a dream moron, reality. Try removing your head from your rectum once in a while. You’ve already lost.

testimony - from many people directly involved. Most importantly from Trump's pointman on Ukraine, ambassador Sondland who got the job by donating a million dollars to Trump campaign. Sondland testified to well known among top level WH officials quid-pro-quo effort led by Juliani on behalf of Trump. He also testified to telling Ukranians and other diplomats that everything, even millitary aid release, is conditioned on public anouncement of investigations by Zelensky.
The House had not "many" but rather just one fact witness - Sondland - who admitted under oath that Trump did not require anything inappropriate of Zelensky, a fact supported by the latter.

That's a stupid argument. Trump said "No quid-pro-quo" and "I want nothing for Zelensky" on the day Congress opened investigations. They are OH-SHIT-I-BETTER-NOT-INCRIMINATE-MYSELF-FURTHER comments.

Nothing in Trump's prior communications with Sondland (as per his testimony) contradicts that he wanted Zelensky to publicly announce investigations into DNC server and Bidens.

Sondland was a Trump's pointman in Ukraine and Sondland certainly thought that Trump doesn't give a shit about Ukraine, certainly thought he wanted to pressure Zelensky to do those inapropriate things.
You should have submitted all of your evidence to Schiff and Nadler before thy held their committee hearings and showed the world THEY have no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses.

Moron, all of that comes directly from recorded witness testimony before Congress and is the backing to Impeachment Articles on Trump's Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congressional Investigation.

And exactly NONE of your witnesses had ANY first hand knowledge of anything. Sorry moron, but “I feel” and “i presumed” are NOT evidence. Obstruction of Congress isn’t even a statute so that’s already gone. As is your hope for 2020.

It's not easy when the president decides when he is allowed to be investigated.
I accept your concession of the point.
When you think you can demonstrate Trump acted for personal gain, as you claim, let us know.
Trump tried to get Ukraine to politically hit a rival for the 2020 presidential election. That's of personal gain to Trump who's also campaigning for that same office
Biden misbehaved in ukraine while he was VP

That needs to be investigated
Who said he shouldn't be investigated?
And thats all trump wants to do

No phony FISA warrants or Deep State squealers lurking in the bushes around bidens mansion

Just an open investigation of the facts
Then Trump should have gone about it in a legal manner.

Democrats in the House offered Trump an opportunity to provide fact witnesses and documents and the life-long pathological liar/con man refused to comply.

Why would Trump refuse the upcoming opportunity of a Senate trial to testify UNDER OATH in his own defense?
Because no one voluntarily goes under oath with a howling mob desperate to create a sideshow being able to ask questions. To get a president under oath takes a LOT of doing.

Former White House counsel Donald McGahn must comply with House subpoena, judge rules
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...e26cc8-018d-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html

Former Trump White House counsel Donald McGahn must comply with a House subpoena, a federal court ruled Monday, finding that “no one is above the law” and that top presidential advisers cannot ignore congressional demands for information. The ruling raises the possibility that McGahn could be forced to testify as part of the impeachment inquiry.

U.S. District Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson of Washington found no basis for a White House claim that the former counsel is “absolutely immune from compelled congressional testimony,” setting the stage for a historic separation-of-powers confrontation between the executive and legislative branches of the government.

Getting a liberal Federal judge to rule that a House subpoena is valid is hardly surprising, Berg! It's been going on throughout the Trump Presidency. Unfortunately for you...the Supreme Court Justices are the one's who's opinions really matter!
LOLOL

Poor lying con tool. Pretends like labeling a judge a "Liberal" somehow renders their decision less legally binding. :lol:
Deluded Trumpette's don't understand Team Trump isn't pursuing a viable legal strategy to win their case............they're just trying to delay the inevitable until after the election in order to once again dupe Trumpette's in to voting for the Conman-in-Chief.

When you think you can demonstrate Trump acted for personal gain, as you claim, let us know.
Trump tried to get Ukraine to politically hit a rival for the 2020 presidential election. That's of personal gain to Trump who's also campaigning for that same office

Correction. Baseless allegations have been made about Old Joe. We already know what happened. Shokin was removed for not investigating corruption in Ukraine at the insistence of the US, the EU, and the IMF. Full stop. Please, no more lies about Biden. It's getting tiresome.
If so then old joe the coal miners son has nothing to worry about

But I suspect biden has stuck his neck way out for his deadbeat son
Yet, there is ZERO evidence to show he did.

They damn well know what witnesses that directly worked with Trump on holding up aid to Ukraine have to say, so they don't want their sworn testimony.

But thats alright, Republicans will get bashed over the head for this shameless cover-up for Trump all the way through elections.

Let’s pull this post back up after Republicans take the House, Senate, and the Presidency next year. See it’s you Dims who are going to get bashed over the head. Anybody without their head up their ass sees this.

Dream on dupe.

Not a dream moron, reality. Try removing your head from your rectum once in a while. You’ve already lost.

...it is reality that Republicans took the House, Senate, and the Presidency in 2020?

Wow you are one crazy squirrel.

Correction. Baseless allegations have been made about Old Joe. We already know what happened. Shokin was removed for not investigating corruption in Ukraine at the insistence of the US, the EU, and the IMF. Full stop. Please, no more lies about Biden. It's getting tiresome.
If so then old joe the coal miners son has nothing to worry about

But I suspect biden has stuck his neck way out for his deadbeat son

dont look now but you have turtle shit on your shoes ......

:auiqs.jpg:

‘Cover Up’: McConnell Won’t Allow Crucial Witnesses to Testify at Trump Impeachment Trial

testimony - from many people directly involved. Most importantly from Trump's pointman on Ukraine, ambassador Sondland who got the job by donating a million dollars to Trump campaign. Sondland testified to well known among top level WH officials quid-pro-quo effort led by Juliani on behalf of Trump. He also testified to telling Ukranians and other diplomats that everything, even millitary aid release, is conditioned on public anouncement of investigations by Zelensky.
The House had not "many" but rather just one fact witness - Sondland - who admitted under oath that Trump did not require anything inappropriate of Zelensky, a fact supported by the latter.

That's a stupid argument. Trump said "No quid-pro-quo" and "I want nothing for Zelensky" on the day Congress opened investigations. They are OH-SHIT-I-BETTER-NOT-INCRIMINATE-MYSELF-FURTHER comments.

Nothing in Trump's prior communications with Sondland (as per his testimony) contradicts that he wanted Zelensky to publicly announce investigations into DNC server and Bidens.

Sondland was a Trump's pointman in Ukraine and Sondland certainly thought that Trump doesn't give a shit about Ukraine, certainly thought he wanted to pressure Zelensky to do those inapropriate things.
You should have submitted all of your evidence to Schiff and Nadler before thy held their committee hearings and showed the world THEY have no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses.

Moron, all of that comes directly from recorded witness testimony before Congress and is the backing to Impeachment Articles on Trump's Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congressional Investigation.

And exactly NONE of your witnesses had ANY first hand knowledge of anything. Sorry moron, but “I feel” and “i presumed” are NOT evidence. Obstruction of Congress isn’t even a statute so that’s already gone. As is your hope for 2020.

...so Sondland did not have any first hand knowledge of Sondland telling Ukrainian officials and other diplomats that everything is conditioned on investigations?

Seriously idiot?

Dream on dupe.

...it is reality that Republicans took the House, Senate, and the Presidency in 2020?

Wow you are one crazy squirrel.

And you’re an illiterate fuckwad with ZERO reading comprehension skills. Of course you know nothing except what you parrot from your Dim masters. I’ll be sure to bring this up and rub your face in it next year.

...so Sondland did not have any first hand knowledge of Sondland telling Ukrainian officials and other diplomats that everything is conditioned on investigations?

Seriously idiot?

Hey moron, how about that when asked point blank under oath, your “star” backpedalled pretty damn quick and said he PRESUMED something. Failure as usual. Idiot.

All of them.
Trump ducked his chance to testify in the House.
Do you think he'll man-up in the Senate?
1*nlxRSPIHgUJedE9vhmiMog.png

Hey dim bulb, how about you find some actual evidence? Trump is under no obligation to testify in the shit show. You can’t prove ONE thing you’ve ever claimed, so we can just sit back and laugh as all your “evidence” is thrown out as hearsay and inadmissible. Your desperation stinks to high heaven.
Hey dim bulb, how about you find some actual evidence? Trump is under no obligation to testify in the shit show. You can’t prove ONE thing you’ve ever claimed, so we can just sit back and laugh as all your “evidence” is thrown out as hearsay and inadmissible. Your desperation stinks to high heaven
Can't spot the corruption, Cracker?
Maybe this'll help

Nader and Constitutional Scholars Push for 12 Articles of Impeachment | Ralph Nader

"Uniquely among wayward presidents, Mr. Trump is shattering our entire constitutional order as our proposed twelve (12) count Article of Impeachment documents . (See enclosure).

"Several of the counts are per se impeachable and need no more fact-finding: defiance of congressional subpoenas and oversight; spending billions of dollars on a southern border wall not appropriated for that purpose; continuing or expanding presidential wars not declared by Congress; exercising line-item veto power; flouting the Emoluments Clause; and, playing prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner to kill any person on the planet based on secret, unsubstantiated information.

"Hearings to educate the public about the alarming consequences of such per se violations is imperative to fortify the full constitutional legitimacy of the impeachment charges."

So your prove yourself a racist as well as a moron. 12 articles? So where are they? Seems there only 2. Neither of which stand up to ANY scrutiny. Boy you really are dumb (credit to Nostra).

Last edited:

Seriously idiot?

Hey moron, how about that when asked point blank under oath, your “star” backpedalled pretty damn quick and said he PRESUMED something. Failure as usual. Idiot.

Yep, he was just a rogue agent, conducting American foreign policy in Ukraine without understanding what the President of the United States wanted.

When him and others were working on Zelensky's public statement about investigations they were all just confused.

Congressional testimony from Juliani, Mulvaney, Bolton,Perry and other high level officials who dealt directly with Trump clearly showed that...oh no wait, that didn't happen. Trump and Republicans do not want them to come testify, set the record straight, and embarrass them Democrats.

Why do you think that is moron?

Last edited:
Bwuhahahahaha...and YOU are trying to call ME a 'moron'.

There is no 'whistle blower' - not only do they not qualify as one according to the Law, the 'complaint filer' - LIKE EVERY OTHER 'NON-WITNESS WHO TESTIFIED - ' NEVER 'WITNESSED' A THING.

You skipped right over the recorded / established FACT that the prosecutorial divisions in the DOJ heard the case BEFORE it ever got to Schiff, and they DISMIOSSED it because 1) NO CRIME WAS ESTABLISHED, & 2) the person who filed the complaint, again, WITNESSED NOTHING! All they had was HEARSAY!

Sondland and every other 'witness' admitted to personally witnessing NOTHING! They all admitted they had HEARD things / people comments but had NO PERSONAL KNOWLDGE! Sondland declared what he was testifying to was belief / OPINION based on comments from OTHERS!

Go back and read the actual TRANSCRIPTS, not the 'Summaries' Schiff authored each day, the BS the Liberal media used to report their fake news!

You have just proven you are a brainwashed, Democrat spoon-fed, indoctrinated, easily emotionally-manipulated, TDS-suffering butt-hurt, Democrat propaganda-parroting DUPE.... Jonathon Gruber must be SO proud of you.

:p

Seriously idiot?

Yep, he was just a rogue agent, conducting American foreign policy in Ukraine without understanding what the President of the United States wanted.

When him and walker were working on Zelensky's public statement about investigations they were all just confused.

Testimony from Juliani, Mulvaney, Bolton,Perry and other high level clearly showe...oh wait, Trump and Republicans do notwant them to come testify under oath and set the record straight.

Well you stupid fuckwad, first off who is Juliani? Second of all they don’t have to testify to set anything straight. Trump released the transcript and you morons can’t prove anything you’re claiming. Burden of proof is on you and you failed. Boo hoo, Trump is doing what he is legally entitled to do. Sucks when you have to obey the law doesn’t it?

facts - Congressionally apropriated millitary aid to Ukraine was in fact held up by Trump and (partially) released only when Congressional investigations opened.
There is no evidence one had anything to do with the other
You mean aside from circumstatial fact of perfect timing?
You mean like Hunter Biden cashing in on Ukraine cash when his daddy controlled US foreign aid to The Ukraine?

Seriously idiot?

When him and walker were working on Zelensky's public statement about investigations they were all just confused.

Testimony from Juliani, Mulvaney, Bolton,Perry and other high level officials before Congress clearly showed that...oh no wait, that didn't happen. Trump and Republicans do not want them to come testify under oath to set the record straight and embarrass them Democrats.

The only 'rogue agents' we have had in this country the last 3 years have been identified in US IG reports and recommendations for Indictment and those who have self-identified as such - seditious lying traitors like Adam Schiff who has been caught lying numerous times, falsifying / manufacturing fake evidence, and who admitted to leaking classified....just like Comey did.

Bwuhahahahaha.

You mean like Hunter Biden cashing in on Ukraine cash when his daddy controlled US foreign aid to The Ukraine?
Ant knows damn-well that Schiff's own State Department witness during his failed committee coup hearings testified that Burisma reps were showing up pressuring them for a meeting with VP Biden while dropping Hunter's name. Ant knows this State Dept Rep testified he warned Biden several times that this was a conflict of interest and that this Rep stated he did not see anything the President did wrong but that JOE BIDEN AND HUNTER BIDEN AND BURISMA ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED!

Ant KNOWS all of this but to admit it, to accept this reality is the beginning of the entire reality spectrum flooding in and crashing his fantasies and Democrat woven lies down.

facts - Congressionally apropriated millitary aid to Ukraine was in fact held up by Trump and (partially) released only when Congressional investigations opened.
There is no evidence one had anything to do with the other
You mean aside from circumstatial fact of perfect timing?

Yea, just like that, except the circumstatial evidence is way more direct and is just the tip of the iceberg.

Forum List

Back