Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

Excellent Work, Comrade. Today is a Glorious Day for Mother Russia. Are you not Celebrating The Kremlin Victory over The American Imperialist Dog?
giphy.gif

Thank you for admitting you cannot explain how how or why the President's private lawyer can only represent the President in his persona/private issues, to the full exclusion of public or policy issues, and thusly demonstrating your accusation will not hold water with rational, reasoned people.
You’re asking a hypothetical. I’m stating a factual.
No. You made an unsupportable assumption.
You cannot explain how how or why the President's private lawyer can only represent the President in his persona/private issues, to the full exclusion of public or policy issues, and thus you cannot demonstrate your assumption to be sound.
Giuliani’s public statements support my assertion.
^^^^
This is a lie.

At least you stopped cropping it out of my responses.

Here’s Giuliani:
“The investigation I conducted concerning 2016 Ukrainian collusion and corruption, was done solely as a defense attorney to defend my client against false charges, that kept changing as one after another were disproven.”
None of which in any way demonstrates how President's private lawyer can only represent the President in his persona/private issues, to the full exclusion of public or policy issues.
You accusation continues to hold no water.

You cannot explain how how or why the President's private lawyer can only represent the President in his persona/private issues, to the full exclusion of public or policy issues, and thus you cannot demonstrate your assumption to be sound.
^^^^
This is a lie.

Here’s Giuliani:
“The investigation I conducted concerning 2016 Ukrainian collusion and corruption, was done solely as a defense attorney to defend my client against false charges, that kept changing as one after another were disproven.”
None of which in any way demonstrates how President's private lawyer can only represent the President in his persona/private issues, to the full exclusion of public or policy issues.

the word private totally fucks with your head doesnt it -

^^^^
This is a lie.

Here’s Giuliani:

Irrelevant. What’s relevant is what Giuliani is doing.

Trump can have rudi investigate wrongdoing bt US government officials in a foreign country

Particularly when he does not trust the Deep State within the DOJ
Not into a political rival running for the same office as himself, he can't.
Yes he can
No, he can't. That violates the law.

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Rudi's work does not constitute a foreign donation, moron.
It's soliciting a foreign contribution of something of vslue.

Are you ever not a lying fucking moron?

Ever??

In "Faun World" anything that helps a Republican is a "thing of value" therefore an impeachable offense! Funny how it wasn't that way when Barry was in office!

Now you are repeating yourself

Rudy can investigate criminal activity
For what purpose other than to benefit his client?
To serve justice

Biden is dirty and all for the sake of providing for his deadbeat son
Your hollow claims that Biden is dirty are unproven.

And even if he was, that doesn't give a private attorney the legal authority to subvert the law to solicit a foreign leader to investigate his client's political rivals.
they accusations of wrongdoing

thats how all criminal prosecutions begin
The accusations need to be credible. You don’t get to make up accusations as a false pretense.

Like you on the left did with Carter Page? Is that what you mean, Colfax? (eye roll)

^^^^
This is a lie.

Here’s Giuliani:
Irrelevant. .
Yes -- your accusation is indeed irrelevant.

Now you are repeating yourself

Rudy can investigate criminal activity
To serve justice

And even if he was, that doesn't give a private attorney the legal authority to subvert the law to solicit a foreign leader to investigate his client's political rivals.

A president cannot violate one law to enforce another.
Its a judgement call and most Americans dont see it the way you do

Yes he can

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
None of that applies to trump
Of course it does.

He asked a foreign national to investigate a political rival who's also campaigning for the office of president. An investigation is something of value that benefits his campaign.
You have summed up the democrst complaint

but I and most other people do not accept that claim
How is a president soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival not violating that law?
You only see biden as a political candidate rather than a former VP who abused his office

To serve justice

A president cannot violate one law to enforce another.

trump can - then keep obstruction of congress tied up in the courts for months on end.
Dems should know

They have used the courts to slow down the trump agenda for 3 years

To serve justice

The accusations need to be credible. You don’t get to make up accusations as a false pretense.

Like you on the left did with Carter Page? Is that what you mean, Colfax? (eye roll)
Yes, exactly! People are likely going to jail because of what happened to Carter Page. There’s accountability. Where’s the accountability for Trump?

Whistleblowers (Really Criminals who filed False Reports).
The IG found the report CREDIBLE, and I will take over lying scum like you and Tramp!
No he didn't, moron.
Yes he did, LIAR!
The prosecutorial divisions of the DOJ dismissed the complaint because NO CRIME was proven and because there were NO WITNESSES.
The DOJ are Trump State Hacks with NO credibility.

Whistleblowers (Really Criminals who filed False Reports).
The IG found the report CREDIBLE, and I will take over lying scum like you and Tramp!
No he didn't, moron.
Yes he did, LIAR!
The prosecutorial divisions of the DOJ dismissed the complaint because NO CRIME was proven and because there were NO WITNESSES.
The DOJ are Trump State Hacks with NO credibility.
Thank you for your work on behalf of The Kremlin to give Mother Russia The Best Christmas Ever.

Thank you for your service and for your efforts in helping us drive a dagger in to the heart of The American Colonialist Dogs.
putin-bomba.jpg

To serve justice

Yes, exactly! People are likely going to jail because of what happened to Carter Page. There’s accountability. Where’s the accountability for Trump?
If you dont agree with trump you can vote against him in 2020

So Due Process is Something you oppose?

The dems should have/could have slowed things up and got it right. Instead, it was a sprint for them. Should have used the courts.
As you well know, if the Dems continued to let pathological lying scum POS Tramp stall using the courts, it would have gone well past the election allowing the scumbag to CHEAT yet again and steal another election.
But that's what you Trump Chumps want!

Due process is a part of the criminal justice system. Not a impeachment trial.
Wrong, but thanks for admitting you are opposed to due process.

There is no such thing as due process. Trump was offered a chance to participate but declined.

"There is no such thing as due process?"

Not when Dims are running things, asshole

Not Just One crime, but he was booted from The White House and has his clearance downgraded for Leaking classified Information on calls between The President Thailand, Australia and Mexico.
Did Thailand, Australia, or Mexico provide any information on Hunter Biden that Ukraine and China missed, Moron
2v4iad.jpg
crmlu191009.gif
The full scope of Trump's threat to US national security will probably never see the light of day; if it does, it will be decades after the useless eater dies in prison.

Trump–Ukraine scandal - Wikipedia

"Immediately after the Trump–Zelensky call ended, White House national security aides discussed their deep concerns, with at least one National Security Council (NSC) official alerting White House national security lawyers.[27][28]

"A text message between a State department envoy to Ukraine and a Ukrainian official showed the envoy understood from the White House that a Zelensky visit with Trump was contingent upon Ukraine's investigating a conspiracy theory about alleged Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.[29]

"Records of the Trump–Zelensky call were moved from the system where presidential call transcripts are typically stored to a system reserved for the government's most sensitive secrets.[24][30][11][12]

"The Trump administration had also similarly restricted access to records of Trump's conversations with the leaders of China,[31] Russia, Saudi Arabia,[32] and Australia.[2]

"It was subsequently revealed that this placement was made for political rather than for national security reasons, which are the only valid reasons to use such a server.[33]"
Do you actually expect us to believe that you give a damn about American security?
Do you actually expect us to believe that you give a damn about American security?
Trump doesn't.
images
Notorious deep state traitor.

(a) Prohibition

None of that applies to trump
Of course it does.

He asked a foreign national to investigate a political rival who's also campaigning for the office of president. An investigation is something of value that benefits his campaign.
You have summed up the democrst complaint

but I and most other people do not accept that claim
How is a president soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival not violating that law?
You only see biden as a political candidate rather than a former VP who abused his office
He didn't abuse his office. If you think he did, prove it.

BTW, has anyone heard a word from witness #1 ... the "whistleblower?" About "whistleblower" #2?
Why would any rational observer need to hear from witnesses whose written complaint is comprehensive, detailed, and has been fully corroborated by documents and individuals with first-hand knowledge?

Tell us again why Trump is too timid to testify in his own defense and why this would upset you more if he hadn't switched political parties.
Only a Stalinist douchebag would ask such a question.
Only a Stalinist douchebag would ask such a question.
I never voted for Stalin (or Hitler)
trump-getty.jpg

The world's leading expert on Hitler refused to write about Trump for months. Then everything changed
I understand your heartbreak at being deprived of that chance.

Forum List

Back