🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SCOTUS divided over SSM

As usual you are wrong.
We discriminate against people in marriaeg based on blood relationship and based on present marital status. That is discrimination. Bigotry is what the pro gay marriage people want to write into law.

By that rather bizarre interpretation......you want to bigotry to stay in the law.

As apparently you do too.

I don't consider expanding marriage to be an act of bigotry.

Except with the SSSM community.

Ah, red herrings. There's really nothing else to you, is there?

Just remember: you had to abandon your same sex marriage arguments. You can't even discuss same sex marriage now your claims have collapsed so utterly.

If your arguments are so week that all you can do is run from them....let them die.

When did I abandon my argument?

Be so kind to point it out, or continue running. You are so good at that

As usual you are wrong.
We discriminate against people in marriaeg based on blood relationship and based on present marital status. That is discrimination. Bigotry is what the pro gay marriage people want to write into law.

By that rather bizarre interpretation......you want to bigotry to stay in the law.

expanding marriage to what?

To include gays and lesbians.

Which naturally include same sex siblings, or the SSSM community.

Your obsession with incest has nothing to do with the thread or the cases involved.

Try again. This time without the red herrings and slippery slope fallacies. You might actually try discussing same sex marriage. As its a topic you've been completely run off of

As usual you are wrong.

on what basis do you deny or disparage privileges and immunities for only some of the citizens in the several States, without their willful consent?

Your obsession with incest has nothing to do with the thread or the cases involved.

Try again. This time without the red herrings and slippery slope fallacies. You might actually try discussing same sex marriage. As its a topic you've been completely run off of

Same sex marriage must include same sex siblings since the arguments make it so.

Sorry that you're afraid to face that fact.

Yes- that is what bullies do- demand not to be discriminated against.

Those damn bullies who demanded equal employment opportunities!

Welcome to the progressive new world, where if you don't agree with them, screw you, go and starve.

LOL- pissed off that homosexuals are using your tactics now?

Oh wait- Conservatives just did that to homosexuals for being homosexuals- they didn't give a damn what homosexuals thought- just put them in prison, get them fired, and try to drive any business that is 'too gay friendly' out of business.

My tactics? When have I ever tried to ruin a person over their opinions and beliefs?

'your'- the English language plural for you and others of your ilk.

refer to the paragraph above.

1st. Don't automatically associate me with other's positions and tactics, my positions are my own.

Again, argue to me, and not the caricature of me you have in your mind. I understand its difficult for you to do.

I will associate you with your own posts, and I will make any argument I feel like.

You being uncomfortable with me pointing out that your complaints about bullying are partisan and ignorant is fine with me.

Same sex marriage must include same sex siblings since the arguments make it so.
t.

No more than opposite sex marriage must include opposite sex siblings.

Your inability to understand the issue is not our problem.

Welcome to the progressive new world, where if you don't agree with them, screw you, go and starve.

Oh wait- Conservatives just did that to homosexuals for being homosexuals- they didn't give a damn what homosexuals thought- just put them in prison, get them fired, and try to drive any business that is 'too gay friendly' out of business.

My tactics? When have I ever tried to ruin a person over their opinions and beliefs?

1st. Don't automatically associate me with other's positions and tactics, my positions are my own.

Again, argue to me, and not the caricature of me you have in your mind. I understand its difficult for you to do.

Syriously thinks I think gays are a disease m

No- I think you were lying again- because you did then- and you lie frequently.

Syriously thinks I think gays are a disease m

No- I think you were lying again- because you did then- and you lie frequently.

I lie all the time. But the CDC doesn't. They study diseases and they are studying gays, so they think gay is a disease. I think you should look into that. Think they need penicillin?

t.

No, the law is changing (pay attention) from opposite sex (that can procreate) to same sex (which cannot). So same sex siblings will be able to marry since they can never ever ever procreate together.

Sorry if this bursts your bubble but I know of at least one couple of heterosexual sisters that see this as a great thing. See, one will get free health insurance if they are married.

How dare we discriminate against them for no good reason

Look at me, I added another letter:

LBGTQS-LMNOP

t.

No, the law is changing (pay attention) from opposite sex (that can procreate) to same sex (which cannot). So same sex siblings will be able to marry since they can never ever ever procreate together.

Sorry if this bursts your bubble but I know of at least one couple of heterosexual sisters that see this as a great thing. See, one will get free health insurance if they are married.

LBGTQS-LMNOP

So when is this going to happen Pop? What's your timeline?

Gays have been marrying in other countries for almost 20 years. How many allow siblings to marry?

The only appropriate ruling based on the Constitution is that gay marriage is not addressed, so they have no basis to rule anything. Take it up with the legislature. Unfortunately, the SCOTUS isn't big on ruling based on the actual law, they prefer to make it
There was some feeling during the discussion that they were exceeding their authority on this one. I hope that becomes the dominant opinion.
While I oppose gay marriage as bad policy I recognize that states can enact bad policy if they want. Too bad the gay marriage proponents dont want to extend that freedom to others.

The 'freedom' to strip others of rights?

The conservative conception of 'freedom' continues to leave a brown streak on the bowl as it swirls downward.
There is no stripping anyone of rights, except stripping voters of the right to decide policy questions. Which is what you want, shit-stain.
ROFL Rabbi wants the right to shit stain all over small minority groups... why? Because he's a POS racist bigot, that's why.
Lemme check. Yup, you'ev still got nothing. Come back when you have something. Better yet, dont.
Lemme check. Ayup still an asshole with nothing but dumb ass bigoted shit for brains.

t.

LBGTQS-LMNOP

Gays have been marrying in other countries for almost 20 years. How many allow siblings to marry?

Soon I would guess, once a couple of siblings figure out that they can marry with the benefits that that brings, less tax, possibly free health insurance, keep dating until they find "the one", get a Quicky divorce, and......

All's well that ends well.

True bliss

t.

LBGTQS-LMNOP

Soon I would guess, once a couple of siblings figure out that they can marry with the benefits that that brings, less tax, possibly free health insurance, keep dating until they find "the one", get a Quicky divorce, and......

True bliss

AND,

They can sue florists, bakers, photographers and the Pizza Pie guy and make a mint!

t.

LBGTQS-LMNOP

True bliss

Come on Pops....you're so sure...gimme a ballpark. "Soon" doesn't cut it. 20 years gays have been marrying in Denmark. Any court cases even?

Give us a number. 5 years?

You obviously don't see a reason siblings can't marry, right?

t.

LBGTQS-LMNOP

True bliss

Come on Pops....you're so sure...gimme a ballpark. "Soon" doesn't cut it. 20 years gays have been marrying in Denmark. Any court cases even?

Whut?
German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government - Europe - World - The Independent

LBGTQS-LMNOP

True bliss

Whut?
German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government - Europe - World - The Independent

Cool, why do you think Wytch wants to discriminate against her own?

From the link:

Germany’s national ethics council has called for an end to the criminalisation of incest between siblings after examining the case of a man who had four children with his sister.

Patrick Stuebing, who was adopted as an infant and met his sister in his 20s, has launched several appeals since being imprisoned for incest in 2008 and his lengthy legal battle has prompted widespread public debate.

Wow, and I was calling for same sex sibling marriage, this even goes further.

lol.

t.

LBGTQS-LMNOP

True bliss

From the link Rabbi posted:

Germany’s national ethics council has called for an end to the criminalisation of incest between siblings after examining the case of a man who had four children with his sister.

Patrick Stuebing, who was adopted as an infant and met his sister in his 20s, has launched several appeals since being imprisoned for incest in 2008 and his lengthy legal battle has prompted widespread public debate.

Ok, I'll say five years or less.

Lol

My stand has been the same, since day one, on these things. They are STATES decisions and NOT the federal government.

Wrong.

Most of the government gifts you get for being married are federal ones.

Where in the Constitution is the power over Marriage given to the Federal Government? No where, it's not given to the Federal Government, or prohibited by the Constitution to the States, so it is a State issue. The Federal Government can give 'gifts' and privileges to married people, but it's not in the Federal Government's Constitutional power to decide what is or what is not a lawful marriage.

LBGTQS-LMNOP

True bliss

Whut?

That's not marriage and it's certainly not Denmark.

Forum List

Back