Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

There you have it, Impeachment is done in.

The request to interfere in U.S. elections is - since it is to serve to help get Trump re-elected, and since re-electing Trump is in the national interest - in the U.S. national interest.

Complete exoneration!

OOPS: Democrat Just Accidentally Admitted House Impeachment Case Is Evidence-Free.

blumenthal-.sized-770x415xc.jpg

It was a fact-free summation of a case bereft of evidence – we need the evidence. We need the witnesses and documents... They may have the votes at this moment, but I hope my colleagues will look themselves in the mirror ... [W]hat we want is the truth, not some quid pro quo on the witnesses...
a case that was "bereft of evidence"?

Blumenthal said, "we need evidence."

The burden of proving the case is certainly not on the president's team. It's up to the Democrat House Managers to make their case, which, by Blumenthal's lights, is "bereft of evidence."

Blumenthal's plea for witnesses and documents — "we need the evidence" — only underscores how hastily the House put their "bereft of evidence" case together.

His Freudian slip is a pretty funny comment about a deadly serious event.

While trying to go after the GOP, he tripped in his high heels.

Schiff always has this certain arrogance and cuntiness when he speaks that is just unreal. I bet he got beat up a lot in school. He probably brought a briefcase to elementary school.

There you have it, Impeachment is done in.

The request to interfere in U.S. elections is - since it is to serve to help get Trump re-elected, and since re-electing Trump is in the national interest - in the U.S. national interest.

Complete exoneration!

Absolutely! If Trump thinks it's in the best interest of the nation for him to be President, anything he does to achieve that is legal. We should have seen that before.

OOPS: Democrat Just Accidentally Admitted House Impeachment Case Is Evidence-Free.

It was a fact-free summation of a case bereft of evidence – we need the evidence. We need the witnesses and documents... They may have the votes at this moment, but I hope my colleagues will look themselves in the mirror ... [W]hat we want is the truth, not some quid pro quo on the witnesses...

The burden of proving the case is certainly not on the president's team. It's up to the Democrat House Managers to make their case, which, by Blumenthal's lights, is "bereft of evidence."

Blumenthal's plea for witnesses and documents — "we need the evidence" — only underscores how hastily the House put their "bereft of evidence" case together.

Who says it was an accident?

Danang Dick finally told the truth for once in his life.

He is still a Stolan Valor fuckwit.

QUOTE="joaquinmiller, post: 23957974, member: 45560"]
Every time Schiff speaks, my skin crawls. I cannot believe you lefties like him. You don’t, right? I mean, there is no way.

I'd hire him as a lawyer in a heartbeat. He's a smart man.[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

how does your smart man withhold collusion evidence from Robert Mueller if his intentions were to impeach trump? that doesn't seem smart at all. BTW, he didn't even include it with the articles that were voted on. Why? And now he says he needs more witnesses cause his investigation just met the Titanic.

Schiff: ‘Ample evidence of collusion in plain sight’

Last edited:

Who says it was an accident?

Danang Dick finally told the truth for once in his life.

He is still a Stolan Valor fuckwit.
That is true. He looks like he has a mortician do his make up.

"No one goes to trial without first doing discovery." (Philbin)

Breath. Taking.

Last edited:
If they didn't think they had enough evidence for conviction and removal, why did they send their articles to the Senate?

That must have been the 1475th time I am made to read the exact same pap.

How come, regurgitating dummy, there was no impeachment trial without witnesses in all of U.S. history?

Why, having read dozens if not hundreds of times there is ample grounds for conviction and removal, but there's still more evidence out there Trump's obstruction kept from Congress, does none of that penetrate your thick skull? Are you a moron?

"No one goes to trial without first doing discovery." (Philbin)

Breat. Taking.

That's a change of pace from claiming they did discovery in the dungeon.
If they didn't think they had enough evidence for conviction and removal, why did they send their articles to the Senate?

They have enough. The party of Trump doesn't accept evidence. It's in the Branding business - HOAX! WITCH HUNT! FAKE NEWS! DEEP STATE!

Think of the impeachment trial as a series of campaign commercials against quisling senators. BOLTON!

How come, regurgitating dummy, there was no impeachment trial without witnesses in all of U.S. history?

Why, having read dozens if not hundreds of times there is ample grounds for conviction and removal, but there's still more evidence out there Trump's obstruction kept from Congress, does none of that penetrate your thick skull? Are you a moron?
If the House Clowns showed up with “an overwhelming case”, why are they begging the Senate to do their investigating.

son, it sounds like your foot got caught in a blender. you're swirling too fast in circles you're lost and you're disoriented.

And,

If the House Clowns showed up with “an overwhelming case”, why are they begging the Senate to do their investigating.

Forum List

Back