Senate Report:No Evidence That Russia Changed Vote Tallies

Mueller claims Russia hacked the election for Trump’s benefit, without ever offering any evidence. The narrative is set so that millions of Americans will believe this obvious lie.
Putin SAID in the Helsinki press conference, that he TOLD all of his people, to support Trump in the 2016 election.

That was from the horse's mouth gipper....? And the indictment of the 12 Russians goes in to detail of what the Russians did to support the Trump campaign in the election, AND they stole the DNC emails and disbursed them on a timely basis to hurt Clinton and to help Trump.

The evidence is a mile high...
LOL. After Mueller’s debacle you are still clinging.

Putin had much bigger ties to Billy and HER. He paid BJ $500,000 for ONE speech. The Clinton’s hired Steele and Fusion GPS (Mueller claimed he didn’t know about them LOL). Then they begged the Russians to give them dirt on Donnie. I doubt the Russians thought the MSM, Ds like you, the FBI, the FISA court, etc would believe their absurd lies about Trump.

They must be laughing their asses off at you dummies.

Lol
And what is even funnier, The Clintons have been in bed with the Russians For a very long time...
hogwash!

Putin HATES Hillary Clinton.... that's a fact, jack! And LOVES his best bud Trump!
Na, not really
The Clintons and Russia have been business partners for a very long time
Source? Did they try to build a business in Russia? What business do you cite as verification of your claim? Or did Hannity tell you that?

Mueller claims Russia hacked the election for Trump’s benefit, without ever offering any evidence. The narrative is set so that millions of Americans will believe this obvious lie.
Putin SAID in the Helsinki press conference, that he TOLD all of his people, to support Trump in the 2016 election.

That was from the horse's mouth gipper....? And the indictment of the 12 Russians goes in to detail of what the Russians did to support the Trump campaign in the election, AND they stole the DNC emails and disbursed them on a timely basis to hurt Clinton and to help Trump.

Putin had much bigger ties to Billy and HER. He paid BJ $500,000 for ONE speech. The Clinton’s hired Steele and Fusion GPS (Mueller claimed he didn’t know about them LOL). Then they begged the Russians to give them dirt on Donnie. I doubt the Russians thought the MSM, Ds like you, the FBI, the FISA court, etc would believe their absurd lies about Trump.

I read the Special Counsel report. YOU clearly did not.... there is not much else I can say, to the willfully ignorant....

con artist propaganda owns your mind imo.... be mad at me if you have to, but I don't buy in to the Trump skat you are loyally and mindlessly regurgitating... :(

Lol
And what is even funnier, The Clintons have been in bed with the Russians For a very long time...
hogwash!

Putin HATES Hillary Clinton.... that's a fact, jack! And LOVES his best bud Trump!
Na, not really
The Clintons and Russia have been business partners for a very long time
:rofl:
no they haven't

I read the Special Counsel report. YOU clearly did not.... there is not much else I can say, to the willfully ignorant....

con artist propaganda owns your mind imo.... be mad at me if you have to, but I don't buy in to the Trump skat you are loyally and mindlessly regurgitating... :(
You have been duped. Mueller and his report (that he clearly doesn’t know what’s in it) is an asshole and a failure. Trump is too, but that is besides the point.

This whole Russiagate story was total BS. It was designed and implemented by the Clinton’s and their people, in part to cover up for their total failure to beat a reality show con man.

I want the Left to get smart. Attack Donnie for the real shit he is doing, not made up crap.

That Russia caused Hillary to lose the election was total BS from the start. Here's what happened, Hillary, the fake news, and various GOP traitors laughed and mocked and all but declared victory for Hillary then team Trump KICKED THEIR ASS so they had to come up with 100 excuses why they lost.

That Russia caused Hillary to lose the election was total BS from the start. Here's what happened, Hillary, the fake news, and various GOP traitors laughed and mocked and all but declared victory for Hillary then team Trump KICKED THEIR ASS so they had to come up with 100 excuses why they lost.
An explanation is not an excuse. And saying that the russian interference was a factor doesn't mean there were no other factors. Come on man, you're like a child.

An explanation is not an excuse. And saying that the russian interference was a factor doesn't mean there were no other factors. Come on man, you're like a child.

Lib please, can you identify even one individual who was fooled by the Russians into not voting for Hillary? Of course you can't. Here have one of these for being exceptionally gullible. :itsok:

The thing is they claimed Russian interference, without any real evidence. This was a concerted effort to cover up for their own failures.

Last edited:
Lib please, can you identify even one individual who was fooled by the Russians into not voting for Hillary?
Man that is stupid. Can you name on individual who was affected by a campaign ad? No. You are embarrasing yourself.

A crime with no victims, got it. :auiqs.jpg: You libs are funny. I'd feel sorry for you except that I hate the left's guts and wish a pox be upon them.

The thing is they claimed Russian interference, without any real evidence. This was a concerted effort to cover up forbtheir own failures.

Hilary lost because she campaigned in the wrong places and people are sick of the Clinton corruption.

The thing is they claimed Russian interference, without any real evidence. This was a concerted effort to cover up forbtheir own failures.

Hilary lost because she campaigned in the wrong places and people are sick of the Clinton corruption.
Agreed. She was awful and traditional democrats knew it. So, they didn’t vote or voted for Donnie.

When she lost, her team blamed Russia rather than recognizing that they lost the working class due to their elitism.

Mueller has never claimed anything of the sort. Russian propaganda was geared for trump, not hacking.

Mueller has never claimed anything of the sort. Russian propaganda was geared for trump, not hacking.
Okay, but the point stands. They want to blame Russia and Trump collusion, but it’s all bs.

Okay, but the point stands. They want to blame Russia and Trump collusion, but it’s all bs.
Trump's campaign manager is in jail dude. Trump jr met with the Russians about the campaign. That's fact. Not enough proof but still sketchy as f.

Trump's campaign manager is in jail dude. Trump jr met with the Russians about the campaign. That's fact. Not enough proof but still sketchy as f.
I wouldn't believe anything the senate said led by the scumbag McConnell

Really? Are you paying attention?

Hillary hires Steele to do opposition research on Donnie. He goes to his buddies in Russia who feed him lies, which he sells to Clinton. This started it all.

Clinton has ties to Russians, oh no!!!!

I wouldn't believe anything the senate said led by the scumbag McConnell
The thing is they are all scumbags.

Forum List

Back