Senator Cory Booker introduces bill to legalize marijuana all across America

Well, gotta get ready for work, yes still work and have since 14. But I can post from work after we toke up and get rid of the pizza boxes, burger wrappers, empty chip bags and 6 boxes of those so so girl scout cookies.

A nation of drug addicts. That's the way to prosperity!

Pot is NOT addictive, but pot haters are juuuuust fine allowing " prescribed" meds to be taken like candy. Which is thousands of times more dangerous, and addictive. Those are the people who teach kids, do surgery, fix your teeth, work at a bank. Functional addicts until they hit bottom.
Pot is addictive and it destroys your lungs and finally it is a gateway drug to her substances. Every crack cocaine user started with marijuana.
geezus not another one.....

A nation of drug addicts. That's the way to prosperity!

Pot is NOT addictive, but pot haters are juuuuust fine allowing " prescribed" meds to be taken like candy. Which is thousands of times more dangerous, and addictive. Those are the people who teach kids, do surgery, fix your teeth, work at a bank. Functional addicts until they hit bottom.
Pot is addictive and it destroys your lungs and finally it is a gateway drug to her substances. Every crack cocaine user started with marijuana.

I assume you have 100% scientific proof of your claims? If not then shut up.

Might as well give it up with some of these people. They are hell bent on telling everyone what they can and cannot do in the confines of their home.

Unfortunately, there are limits to the privacy of ones home.

We dont allow for slavery, pedophilia, networking in human trafficking etc simply because one might do it in one's own home.

1) a commercial site that treats pot addiction is not really an objective site.
2) at no point do they discuss chemical vrs mental 'addiction'. The symptoms they give are all due to mental issues and psychological dependency, IMO.
"Common symptoms were severe nausea, vomiting, high blood pressure, anxiety, panic attacks and paranoia." <-psychological not chemical reactions due to panic.
3) The best way to treat marijuana use would seem to address abuse/irresponsible use and not maintain a blanket ban on the market.

We have been fighting this 'war on drugs' for what 120 years or so now and things have only gotten worse by making it risky and difficult to get help when problems arise and by financing criminal syndicates..

Some people can become mentally obsessed with pot, but it is not physically or chemically addictive.
Not true. Some people become physiologically dependent. You won't hear that from the pot lobby and they'll propagate obfuscation.
can you prove that?.....just asking....

No, he can't prove that. There are a couple far out articles on the net, probably written by tipsy that say it's very addictive.

There's a wide range of ages posting on this site and just about anyone my age almost 70 can be living specimens it's not addictive. We have smoked on and off for 50 years, yes it's become stronger but you can also still find what we had in the 60's. I used to smoke daily in the military, when I got out about every weekend. When my kids were teenagers didn't even mentioned it and quit for about 15 years. Man what a shock I discovered when I stated on and off again. Couldn't believe how much the price went up. Now it's every once in awhile. Had some medicinal chocolate last night with THC, no didn't go out of my mind and didn't think about killing anyone. I think I'd rather vape it.
And there are plenty of 60-plus who can't go a day without it.

And why should they? They are living life and it's none of your GD business. If anyone or myself want to do anything short of murder in the confines of my own house it's my business, not yours. That's the problem we have too many do gooders, stay the fuck out of my life.
The point was about the propagated lie that pot is not addictive. Stay on topic.
In addition to the devastating anxiety and depression-inducing effects which are dishonestly obfuscated by the pot lobby and the sleazy politicians who see another tax revenue opportunity.
I don't care what drugs people use as long as they keep their drugs and their altered states to themselves. Problem is that pot is injected into the systems of people in its smoked vicinity and ignorant potheads and duped pot advocates have no idea of the danger.

Not true. Some people become physiologically dependent. You won't hear that from the pot lobby and they'll propagate obfuscation.

No, he can't prove that. There are a couple far out articles on the net, probably written by tipsy that say it's very addictive.

There's a wide range of ages posting on this site and just about anyone my age almost 70 can be living specimens it's not addictive. We have smoked on and off for 50 years, yes it's become stronger but you can also still find what we had in the 60's. I used to smoke daily in the military, when I got out about every weekend. When my kids were teenagers didn't even mentioned it and quit for about 15 years. Man what a shock I discovered when I stated on and off again. Couldn't believe how much the price went up. Now it's every once in awhile. Had some medicinal chocolate last night with THC, no didn't go out of my mind and didn't think about killing anyone. I think I'd rather vape it.
you mean dr tipsy,the one who speaks from experience?...
You've smoked pot for 50 years. That's how you know it's not addictive.

Do you know how absurd that sounds?

Did you not read my post? Did I smoke pot everyday? Nope, even in the military probably a couple times a week. Then weekends then didn't for quite a few years. In past year have had 3 joints and two pieces of chocolate medicinal.

What give you the right to tell me what I can and cannot do?
What gives you the right to inject THC into other people's systems, which is exactly what happens if you smoke that shit in public?

You're pretty slow so I'll stick to the simpler point of the discussion and that is the falsehood that pot is not addictive for everyone.

I'm not even sure that pot is addictive, period. Yes, toking at a young age does have adverse affects on your health...which is why it should have an age restriction to it like alcohol does...21 (or 18, if we're using tobacco as the point of comparison). I admit I don't know all the science behind cannabis, but what I do know is that instances of addiction to marijuana are not as prevalent as addiction to alcohol or addiction to nicotine. And the means by which alcohol and nicotine are delivered to people are a buttload unhealthier than vaping or even doing some bong hits.

What gives you the right to inject THC into other people's systems, which is exactly what happens if you smoke that shit in public?

OK, I don't think liberals believe you should be able to smoke weed out in public, in the open as you would tobacco. If establishments want to have toking rooms, those are always away from the public. You cannot control what people will do out in public with pot, anymore than you can control what people will do out in public with cigarettes.

Did you not read my post? Did I smoke pot everyday? Nope, even in the military probably a couple times a week. Then weekends then didn't for quite a few years. In past year have had 3 joints and two pieces of chocolate medicinal.

you would have to have a group of people smoking to get that or you would have to be standing downwind right next to the person smoking,and i doubt that happens to you because you are too dam paranoid.......

OK, I don't think liberals believe you should be able to smoke weed out in public, in the open as you would tobacco. If establishments want to have toking rooms, those are always away from the public. You cannot control what people will do out in public with pot, anymore than you can control what people will do out in public with cigarettes.
Tobacco, which was ubiquitous in public for centuries, has been legislated into near public extinction. If the will was there, the law could prevent public pot smoking just as it had for the previous millenia.

you would have to have a group of people smoking to get that or you would have to be standing downwind right next to the person smoking,and i doubt that happens to you because you are too dam paranoid.......
Who are you to determine what is harmful to others?
Boomer: It's True, I Had Second-Hand High During 'MNF' Broadcast
My car was filled with pot smoke a couple of weeks back. From the car of potheads in front of me at an intersection. What if I had children or a baby in a car seat in my car? You're OK with that?

Inject? Even if smoked outside I doubt anyone is getting injected in public. Now if you're in close quarters probably in your case a real closed up restroom with some one else maybe you inhale a little second-hand smoke. I've never known anyone that injected pot. And I kind of bet you don't either.

If you're talking air quality what the hell are you breathing in at this moment? Like I said, it's none of your goddamn business if I smoke pot in my house. T

Who are you to determine what is harmful to others?
Boomer: It's True, I Had Second-Hand High During 'MNF' Broadcast
My car was filled with pot smoke a couple of weeks back. From the car of potheads in front of me at an intersection. What if I had children or a baby in a car seat in my car? You're OK with that?

Sure I am because it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back