Senators Graham & Ted Cruz Announce Legislation Allowing Victims Of Violence To Sue Sanctuary Cities

Lindsay and Ted's Most Excellent Adventure! Bust those sanctuary cities.

I agree. Sue the pants off those cities when illegals who should have been deported but weren't because the city is a self proclaimed sanctuary city. If those illegals kill American citizen then the city should be held liable.

Hope the survivors make a fortune.

Schumer & Merkely have a counter bill to end family separation & improve living conditions for illegals

Yes, the kind of action that led Obama's administration send 1,000's of illegal children to child traffickers because they didn't even do the most basic vetting of where the children were going.
Never heard of that??? ,,,, that's because the left media protected Obama.
Imagine if that happened under Trump. You would have heard it 24 hours a day for weeks.

Could you give actual proof of a large cover up... Why did Fox News cover it up?

Lindsay and Ted's Most Excellent Adventure! Bust those sanctuary cities.

I agree. Sue the pants off those cities when illegals who should have been deported but weren't because the city is a self proclaimed sanctuary city. If those illegals kill American citizen then the city should be held liable.

Hope the survivors make a fortune.

So can we sue any one who doesn't vet a person who the sell or give a gun to as well... So you give a wife beater a gun, would they not be complicit.. Actually the Government for not tracking that is complicit as well...

Can't see this going far, so called 'sanctuary' cities/states aren't breaking any laws.
I agree, Sanctuary cities should remain the cesspools they are, lawlessness is a great cure for stupidity.
Lol

Where is the states responsibility? They are not required to chase down those who are here illegally, that's the feds job.
Again read the law you might finally comprehend why you're ignorant for saying " 'sanctuary' cities/states aren't breaking any laws."

I'm asking you, where are states and cities required to enforce federal immigration laws? They aren't even required to attain their immigration status.
All you have to do is read what I posted
They can't harbor illegals nor can they encourage or induce them to enter the country by telling them they'll protect them
telling illegals of ICE raids Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting
But, they are not required to enforce federal law.

It's a double-edged sword.

States are also not required to enforce federal gun laws.
:laughing0301:

In "2nd Amendment Sanctuaries," officials refuse to enforce new gun laws
You can't knowingly harbor them if they aren't illegal they wouldn't need sanctuary
You can't warn them about ICE RAIDS

That's already been challenged in court and your side lost.

Schumer & Merkely have a counter bill to end family separation & improve living conditions for illegals

Yes, the kind of action that led Obama's administration send 1,000's of illegal children to child traffickers because they didn't even do the most basic vetting of where the children were going.
Never heard of that??? ,,,, that's because the left media protected Obama.
Imagine if that happened under Trump. You would have heard it 24 hours a day for weeks.
In fairness, selling the kidnapped kids was always the plan to repay Soros for the freight to El Norte

because the left media protected Obama

So did Fox, never bothering to check up on Joan Rivers, Paul Horner, Don Young, and the rest of the dead in the wake of keeping the closet door shut....

In April of 2014, the House Judiciary Committee discovered something else that should have resulted in impeachment. On orders from their master, Mr. Netanyahu, the GOP caved and let the Cocksucker finish his term out....

but now, with William Barr as AG, that might actually COME OUT, and when it does, it will expose the GOP as being

COMPLETELY IN BED WITH THE COCKSUCKER AND HIS TRANS PARTNER....

Technically, Mikey is a cross dresser and not a trans

They don't need improved living conditions. They need a one was bus ticket home.

Considering what awaits them, it's not really what they need, it's only what you want. Let's remember you're the ex-felon, not them.
Exfelon who is a tax paying CITIZEN. They can all die trying to cross the river for all I care.

Can't see this going far, so called 'sanctuary' cities/states aren't breaking any laws.
I agree, Sanctuary cities should remain the cesspools they are, lawlessness is a great cure for stupidity.
Lol

And you still can't afford to live in most of them.
Lol
I would never live in a cesspool...

It's not like you had the choice.
Lol
Funny you say that, why the fuck would I want to live we’re all the violent crime is... And where the homeless/illegal aliens get a free ride. Expecting other people to pay for their shit.

Nice try

This legislation will give Pelosi a chance to do her impression of mcconnell.

The senate can pass that legislation all they want.

Pelosi wil do what mcconnell has done with all the legislation that has passed the House.

She will kill that bill.

That is IF it gets past a filibuster in the senate. Which it won't.

Take it a little further. If our fictional perpetrator has, or has had, a job in the US, then victims should be able to include any current or previous employers in their lawsuits.

What's that? Doesn't sufficiently target talking points?

Forum List

Back