Sequestration may lead to 170 million jobs lost

Isn't she the one who suggested that the govt should just snatch the oil companies? Obviously pegging the lower end of the barrel in terms of smarts.

She's actually smart as a devilish cookie. She knows where her bread is buttered. To the tune of a 65% increase in her worth in one year when they gained control of the House and Senate.

Let's see....total non farm payroll jobs (not seasonally adjusted) Jan 2013 = 132,705,000
132,705,000 - 170,000,000 = -37,295,000
Meaning over 37 million people who don't have jobs will lose those jobs they don't have.

Now we can go to total employment...adding in agriculture, self-employed, unpaid family workers, domestic servents etc and get 141,614,000 - 170,000,000 and that's only 28.4 million people losing jobs they don't have.
According to Nancy Pelosi, the boom times are just around the corner! All that unemployment money stimulating our newly crashed economy!

Much as I dislike Pelosi, she has been taken way out of context for that. She clearly meant that as opposed to losing UI benefits and still not having a job, extended and increased UI benefits helped stimulate the economy. She was certainly not talking about UI benefits being better or more stimulative than an actual job.

Since it's those incredibly wealthy people like mail carriers who will lose their jobs, who cares?
Let Me ask you something.

There are literally hundreds of billions of dollars in fat in the government. Yet you go right for the postal worker. You go right for the defense contractors. You go right for the police, fire, and first responders.

The budget will be larger after the sequestration than prior to it, yet you say that jobs are going to be slashed!

Do you even know why you do that?

Gee, I didn't know the chief of the Office of Management and Budget was on here. Fill us in!

Isn't she the one who suggested that the govt should just snatch the oil companies? Obviously pegging the lower end of the barrel in terms of smarts.

She's actually smart as a devilish cookie. She knows where her bread is buttered. To the tune of a 65% increase in her worth in one year when they gained control of the House and Senate.

IOW, she scams with lobbied interests....like so many others. That's devilish but not smart.

Let's see....total non farm payroll jobs (not seasonally adjusted) Jan 2013 = 132,705,000
132,705,000 - 170,000,000 = -37,295,000
Meaning over 37 million people who don't have jobs will lose those jobs they don't have.

Now we can go to total employment...adding in agriculture, self-employed, unpaid family workers, domestic servents etc and get 141,614,000 - 170,000,000 and that's only 28.4 million people losing jobs they don't have.
According to Nancy Pelosi, the boom times are just around the corner! All that unemployment money stimulating our newly crashed economy!

Much as I dislike Pelosi, she has been taken way out of context for that. She clearly meant that as opposed to losing UI benefits and still not having a job, extended and increased UI benefits helped stimulate the economy. She was certainly not talking about UI benefits being better or more stimulative than an actual job.

Take in or out of context pelosi isnt smart.

Take in or out of context pelosi isnt smart.

Well, yeah, but she doesn't need help to look stupid.

Since it's those incredibly wealthy people like mail carriers who will lose their jobs, who cares?

There are literally hundreds of billions of dollars in fat in the government. Yet you go right for the postal worker. You go right for the defense contractors. You go right for the police, fire, and first responders.

The budget will be larger after the sequestration than prior to it, yet you say that jobs are going to be slashed!

Because he/she is an idiot~

480654_217973548348687_696664165_n.jpg

IOW, she scams with lobbied interests....like so many others. That's devilish but not smart.

pun on words... :razz:

If we cut only from schools and nursing homes it would amount to 750,000.00 per institution to get to 85 billion.
And when you consider there are a shitload of other gov institutions you could cut from this whole sequester thing is bullshit.

Gee, I didn't know the chief of the Office of Management and Budget was on here. Fill us in!
Don't wish to answer the question? I don't blame you.

Don't wish to answer the question? I don't blame you.

Bingo! We have ourselves a winner!!!! First of the day to break out the standard Hannity wanna-be line "answer the question!" Sean, your hero, would be so flattered you steal his favorite line and try and pass it off as original.

Forum List

Back