Sequestration may lead to 170 million jobs lost

I just love Maxine Waters, between her and Nancy Pelosi I can't for the life of me understand how they ever were elected in the first place. But then again maybe I do. Talk about stupid!

The Pelosi plan is to have more people on unemployment since it is good for the economy. She is working on legislation but will not share anything with us about it as Congress will need to pass it so we can find out what is in it.

I love these two people.
Maxine repeated that number a few times....
170 million.Priceless.
And didn't Nancy say one time we would have lost 50 million jobs a month
if the stimulus didn't go through.

Pelosi
Waters
Reid
Obama

The bright and shining stars of the Democrat party.

Man I love it. :clap2:

:eusa_hand:

The important thing is their constituants love it.

images

You are not a pub, because of your reactionary thinking and language. The GOP lost because of the likes of you. Samson is at least trying, whereas you are just trying. And don't whine about being labeled when you did it right out of the gate to me. :lol: Typical reactionary lameness.

Reactionary I am not. Mind showing me? Oh, and my language? Care to give me some examples?

Don't waste your time debating Fakey. He's a moron who claims to be a Republican, but he always takes the Democrat side of every issue. He once got nailed for posting communist propaganda in the forum.

thanks for the heads up.

You are not a pub, because of your reactionary thinking and language. The GOP lost because of the likes of you. Samson is at least trying, whereas you are just trying. And don't whine about being labeled when you did it right out of the gate to me. :lol: Typical reactionary lameness.

Reactionary I am not. Mind showing me? Oh, and my language? Care to give me some examples?

Your language of excess is quite clear.

just as I thought...

Let Me ask you something.

There are literally hundreds of billions of dollars in fat in the government. Yet you go right for the postal worker. You go right for the defense contractors. You go right for the police, fire, and first responders.

The budget will be larger after the sequestration than prior to it, yet you say that jobs are going to be slashed!

Do you even know why you do that?

Gee, I didn't know the chief of the Office of Management and Budget was on here. Fill us in!
Don't wish to answer the question? I don't blame you.

Still using Hannity's favorite line, hey? "Just answer the question, just answer the loaded question!" Congrads for not being able to think for yourself, Sean Jr.

Don't wish to answer the question? I don't blame you.

Still using Hannity's favorite line, hey? "Just answer the question, just answer the loaded question!" Congrads for not being able to think for yourself, Sean Jr.

And congrats for not even being able to abbreviate congratulations properly.

:lol:

Soggy in the Brain Stalker - Congrads for being stuck in the land of swamps. Go do what you do best, watch "Allagator Wranglers."

Soggy in the Brain Stalker - Congrads for being stuck in the land of swamps. Go do what you do best, watch "Allagator Wranglers."

This means Knobby cannot answer the question:

The budget will be larger after the sequestration than prior to it, yet you say that jobs are going to be slashed!

Jesus, ANOTHER Hannity puppet! Why doesn't this forum have a section called "Just Answer the Question" so you people who can't think for yourselves have a place to quote your favorite talking heads on the regular?

Jesus, ANOTHER Hannity puppet! Why doesn't this forum have a section called "Just Answer the Question" so you people who can't think for yourselves have a place to quote your favorite talking heads on the regular?

Knobby, if you cannot answer the fucking question, just say so, but stop with the hysterical weeping.

:slap:

hysterical-crying-woman-i1.jpg

Knobby, if you cannot answer the fucking question, just say so, but stop with the hysterical weeping.

:slap:

hysterical-crying-woman-i1.jpg

Here's your hysterical weep! I don't argue with Hannity puppets............

keep-calm-and-spin-around-in-circles-on-my-middle-middle-finger.png

Forum List

Back