Sequestration may lead to 170 million jobs lost

Let's talk about why the two parties won't work with each other. Answer the question.

You dummies are priceless.. so a 1.4% reduction in the growth of spending will put nearly half the U.S. population out of work...

That's so fucking stupid it's mind boggling.

have none of you ever said the wrong word?

One hundred seventy million, seven hundred fifty thousand. I could see how she'd get confused. It's not like she knows math or demographics or anything. Good call.

This clueless ding-bat wants to run the oil industry! This country would grind to a halt if she were in charge of that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqjFBiPMmBE"]Maxine Waters: Socialize Oil Industry [/ame]

Hell, we're grinding to a halt because they dont even know how to run govt.

I just love Maxine Waters, between her and Nancy Pelosi I can't for the life of me understand how they ever were elected in the first place. But then again maybe I do. Talk about stupid!

I just love Maxine Waters, between her and Nancy Pelosi I can't for the life of me understand how they ever were elected in the first place. But then again maybe I do. Talk about stupid!

Sanctimonious, apathetic, ignorant constituencies. A hard working, caring, responsible person would be laughed out of their districts.

Sanctimonious, apathetic, ignorant constituencies. A hard working, caring, responsible person would be laughed out of their districts.

Walsh, Akin, West? The extremes in both parties have to be throttled and consensus built among the smart, right-hearted American majority.

you are just priceless, what can I say?

You are a pearl. :lol: Guys, we lost the election because of your nonsense. That is not going to happen again because of you, believe me.

you mean you didn't win?? My, my, you could have fooled me! :eek: Obama screamed it from the roof top to let us be sure we knew.

Our Republican Party lost the presidency and the Senate plus House seats because of the likes of you reactionaries and libertarians. Your heroes are going to be primaried out in 2014 and 2016. Your kind will not cost us the presidency as it has four of the last six elections.

Forum List

Back