Sequestration may lead to 170 million jobs lost

What do you mean?

They both wrote the Sequester.......

:clap2:

Bravo.

So you can't answer the question. Thanks.

There was a question? Two parties worked together. Period.

Thanks for playing, pick out a nice door prize on your way back to fail-ville.

Samson, you are the King of Fail this evening. The two parties have to continue working together instead of the nonsense that is going on. Dems have to understand there will be no more raises in revenue and the Pubs have to understand the Defense Cow is going to the Gym for some solid weight reduction.

So you can't answer the question. Thanks.

There was a question? Two parties worked together. Period.

Thanks for playing, pick out a nice door prize on your way back to fail-ville.

Samson, you are the King of Fail this evening. The two parties have to continue working together instead of the nonsense that is going on. Dems have to understand there will be no more raises in revenue and the Pubs have to understand the Defense Cow is going to the Gym for some solid weight reduction.

I got 170,000,000 reasons why you're the King of Fail.

Last edited:
You are a pearl. :lol: Guys, we lost the election because of your nonsense. That is not going to happen again because of you, believe me.

you mean you didn't win?? My, my, you could have fooled me! :eek: Obama screamed it from the roof top to let us be sure we knew.

Our Republican Party lost the presidency and the Senate plus House seats because of the likes of you reactionaries and libertarians. Your heroes are going to be primaried out in 2014 and 2016. Your kind will not cost us the presidency as it has four of the last six elections.

So, you don't even know me yet you have already given me a title. Tell me how you came to that conclusion. And if you are a Rep you sure could have fooled me.

you mean you didn't win?? My, my, you could have fooled me! :eek: Obama screamed it from the roof top to let us be sure we knew.

Our Republican Party lost the presidency and the Senate plus House seats because of the likes of you reactionaries and libertarians. Your heroes are going to be primaried out in 2014 and 2016. Your kind will not cost us the presidency as it has four of the last six elections.

So, you don't even know me yet you have already given me a title. Tell me how you came to that conclusion. And if you are a Rep you sure could have fooled me.

You are not a pub, because of your reactionary thinking and language. The GOP lost because of the likes of you. Samson is at least trying, whereas you are just trying. And don't whine about being labeled when you did it right out of the gate to me. :lol: Typical reactionary lameness.

Losing 170,000,000 jobs? No sweat...Obama, Waters and the rest of the Democrats will just tax the 10 million people still working at the 10 trillion percent tax rate.

Last edited:

You are not a pub, because of your reactionary thinking and language. The GOP lost because of the likes of you. Samson is at least trying, whereas you are just trying. And don't whine about being labeled when you did it right out of the gate to me. :lol: Typical reactionary lameness.

Reactionary I am not. Mind showing me? Oh, and my language? Care to give me some examples?

Reactionary I am not. Mind showing me? Oh, and my language? Care to give me some examples?

Your language of excess is quite clear.

have none of you ever said the wrong word?

Maybe Waters is talking about losing jobs across all of the 57 states. Let's just hope this does not result in too many people moving to Guam.... It could tip over you know.

I just love Maxine Waters, between her and Nancy Pelosi I can't for the life of me understand how they ever were elected in the first place. But then again maybe I do. Talk about stupid!

The Pelosi plan is to have more people on unemployment since it is good for the economy. She is working on legislation but will not share anything with us about it as Congress will need to pass it so we can find out what is in it.

Don't waste your time debating Fakey. He's a moron who claims to be a Republican, but he always takes the Democrat side of every issue. He once got nailed for posting communist propaganda in the forum.

I just love Maxine Waters, between her and Nancy Pelosi I can't for the life of me understand how they ever were elected in the first place. But then again maybe I do. Talk about stupid!

The Pelosi plan is to have more people on unemployment since it is good for the economy. She is working on legislation but will not share anything with us about it as Congress will need to pass it so we can find out what is in it.

I love these two people.
Maxine repeated that number a few times....
170 million.Priceless.
And didn't Nancy say one time we would have lost 50 million jobs a month
if the stimulus didn't go through.

Pelosi
Waters
Reid
Obama

The bright and shining stars of the Democrat party.

Man I love it. :clap2:

Forum List

Back