Serious Question: What Do Trump-Haters Want Him To Do About 'Russian Hacking?'

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...
For the most part they don't know it's just something to bitch about its far easier to just say it's all Putins fault than accept the fact they nominated a seriously flawed and weak candidate who ran a poor campaign.

That's what i've been saying. It's all about sabotaging Donald Trump. But the good thing is, most Americans realize that. This scam isn't gonna go as well for em as they thought it would. I think it's gonna backfire on em. Most Americans despise sore losers.
Lol @ your "honest" question in the OP. You're a dishonest bitch.

:lol: the lefties are so amusing in their meltdown.....

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...
For the most part they don't know it's just something to bitch about its far easier to just say it's all Putins fault than accept the fact they nominated a seriously flawed and weak candidate who ran a poor campaign.

That's what i've been saying. It's all about sabotaging Donald Trump. But the good thing is, most Americans realize that. This scam isn't gonna go as well for em as they thought it would. I think it's gonna backfire on em. Most Americans despise sore losers.

They're having a lot of trouble answering a simple fair question. All i've heard from most em so far, is rabid irrational Trump-hate.

Trump and you Chumps need to live in reality. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time. You've been drinking piss for so many years, the cool water of the Truth tastes like poison.

Trump's ego needs to admit he got a leg up from Russia. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time.

Trump needs to impose more sanctions on Russia for interfering in our electoral process. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time.
It isn't absolutely essential that Trump's ego admit he got a leg up from Russia. That is the sticking point, and he can do everything else he needs to do without admitting that minor point. He can't change the ego stuff, but it can be worked around

They're having a lot of trouble answering a simple fair question. All i've heard from most em so far, is rabid irrational Trump-hate.

It's hilarious.

Ok then, so try and focus. What do you want him to do? Present some specifics. I mean we get it, you hate Donald Trump. That's a given. But just present some specifics on what you want him to do. Pretty simple and fair question.

Where did he say that he hated Trump?

What should Trump do?

1. Acknowledge that Russia did try to influence our elections
  2. Task our intelligence services with creating counter measures to prevent Russia from doing any such things in future American elections.

You haven't been here very long have ya? He or she is a rabid Trump-Hater nutter. But thanks for some specifics. And is that all you want for Trump?

That is a good place to start.

Now- what do you think that Trump should do in response to Russia's attempt to interfere in our election?
  1. Thank Russia?
  2. Commend Russia?
  3. Tell everyone its okay because China is really our enemy?

Still waiting for what you think Trump should do in response to Russia attacking the United States.

So far you have been long on insulting anyone who disagrees with Trump, and short on any demonstration of interest in defending the United States.

The question was for you Trump-Haters. You're the ones Warmongering against Russia.

Damn- I didn't notice that- I am not qualified to answer your question since I don't hate Trump.

But thanks for answering my question. You did it really quite clearly.

You don't think Trump should do anything in response to Russia attacking the United States.

Anything for "Peace in Our Time"

330px-MunichAgreement.jpg

My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Go home and get a nice quiet sleep

Ah Yes, Charwin has called me a traitor before - mostly because I don't just swallow everything that's said and because I think a war with Russia is both stupid and unnecessary...

I'm not swallowing everything either but that doesn't mean I will support and kiss Putin........That makes a big difference between you as a traitor and me as patriotic American. You on the other hand...... refused or deny everything or accept eeeeveeen way before the primaries ............. you've been a traitor.
Nobody wants war............ Maybe you should ask neighboring countries of Putin why they are scared so of Putin thug. Did you ever wonder and think about that?

You don't know jack and you've admitted you have no desire to "read" anything. it's much easier to just call me a traitor. Kiss my lilly white Alaskan ass you hack.

Poor traitor...... ALL I mean ALL your post are nothing but pure bull Crap in support of your lover Putin. That is all your propaganda is all about.

As I told you before ....... I'm heavily involved with helping injured veterans and along that line I have the honor of knowing lots of active military personnel...........
These are the people that are willing to sacrifice their lives for the sake of this country. But you have this president elect supporting Russia. Can you imagine how devastating that is for them? Lots of them have friends and relatives that are deployed in Europe.
You will not believe what they are saying against Trump. Some of them even voted for this asshole.

You're off the deep end. Crossed the line into nothing more than a pathetic little troll. Now I will laugh at you as you rage about me being a Russian spy! MUHAHAHAHAHA

~rolls eyes~

I mean, your country has been attacked and manipulated by the old enemy, and you're loving it..... god help you.

It's time for all reasonable, rational, sensible, logical Americans to stop pussy footing around

and simply acknowledge, loudly, unequivocally, and unreservedly,

the absolute absurdity of Donald Trump being elected president.

and that goes especially for you, mainstream media.
You can't deal with the fact that America is tired of you liberal jackasses dragging us into the sewer. Your pain is my pleasure.

I mean, your country has been attacked and manipulated by the old enemy, and you're loving it..... god help you.
Show some evidence that the election was influenced with something other than partisan speculation.

And what was the worse email revelations?

Where did he say that he hated Trump?

What should Trump do?

1. Acknowledge that Russia did try to influence our elections
  2. Task our intelligence services with creating counter measures to prevent Russia from doing any such things in future American elections.

You haven't been here very long have ya? He or she is a rabid Trump-Hater nutter. But thanks for some specifics. And is that all you want for Trump?

That is a good place to start.

Now- what do you think that Trump should do in response to Russia's attempt to interfere in our election?
  1. Thank Russia?
  2. Commend Russia?
  3. Tell everyone its okay because China is really our enemy?

Still waiting for what you think Trump should do in response to Russia attacking the United States.

So far you have been long on insulting anyone who disagrees with Trump, and short on any demonstration of interest in defending the United States.

The question was for you Trump-Haters. You're the ones Warmongering against Russia.

Damn- I didn't notice that- I am not qualified to answer your question since I don't hate Trump.

But thanks for answering my question. You did it really quite clearly.

You don't think Trump should do anything in response to Russia attacking the United States.

Anything for "Peace in Our Time"

330px-MunichAgreement.jpg

My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Go home and get a nice quiet sleep
You know the flip side to your argument is that those who you believe were the aggressors were busy using propaganda to convince their population of the "threat" from outside.

Do you think you can rightly determine just who the aggressor is today?

The libs are all like: "OMG, the Russians revealed how corrupt the Democrat party is and it might have cost us the election" except they can't understand why that's a problem.

Show some evidence that the election was influenced with something other than partisan speculation.

WikiLeaks Email Shows How Corrupt CNN Scripted Debates/Town Halls To Benefit Hillary Clinton…

WikiLeaks Email Shows How Corrupt CNN Scripted Debates/Town Halls To Benefit Hillary Clinton…

We know Hillary, the DNC, and the Main Sleaze Media colluded against Bernie Sanders, then against President Donald J Trump. We know Barack Hussein Obama interfered in the Israeli election, breaking the law and using taxpayers funds:

Flashback: That Time The Obama Administration Spent Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars To Defeat Benjamin Netanyahu
Flashback: That Time The Obama Administration Spent Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars To Defeat Benjamin Netanyahu

Never forget.. Leftists ALWAYS accuse you of what they actually do and engage in..This is nothing more than the corrupt scabs trying to deflect the facts that came out about just how fucking slimy, dirty they are. Nothing more.

Thread killer/end.

We know Hillary, the DNC, and the Main Sleaze Media colluded against Bernie Sanders, then against President Donald J Trump. We know Barack Hussein Obama interfered in the Israeli election, breaking the law and using taxpayers funds:

Never forget.. Leftists ALWAYS accuse you of what they actually do and engage in..This is nothing more than the corrupt scabs trying to deflect the facts that came out about just how fucking slimy, dirty they are. Nothing more.

Thread killer/end.

the scum bags have a lot to lose

in a good house cleaning

Thread killer/end.

in a good house cleaning
They'll pay the housekeeper to sweep it under the rug and blame the Republicans for the lump.

Thread killer/end.

in a good house cleaning
They'll pay the housekeeper to sweep it under the rug and blame the Republicans for the lump.

They can only do that if everyone allows them.. Stop debating a narrative that's a lie. Get back on the offense. Leftists need you and everyone else here to dive in to the swamp. DON'T.

Thread killer/end.

in a good house cleaning

not this time

Collusion to steal the primary: DNC, Media, and Hillary Campaign

New DNC chair was the ‘mole’ leaking Bernie Sanders doc
In January, Donna Brazile – former campaign adviser to Bill Clinton in the 1990s and a high-ranking official in the Democratic National Committee – passed along to the Clinton campaign an email from the Bernie Sanders campaign revealing his strategy to reach African-American community through social media, called the ‘Twitterstorm Tuesday.’

“Thank you for the heads up on this Donna,” responded Adrienne Elrod, a Clinton campaign aide.

Brazile replaced Clinton confidante Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, who was forced to resign as DNC chair after the party files were leaked just prior to the convention in July. She tried to justify the action, saying there were “plenty of emails from me to both team Clinton and Sanders.” She has also accused those who reported on the emails of working overtime for Trump and “his Russian hackers.”

Follow
Donna Brazile

✔@donnabrazile

For what it's worth, let me tell you what I know: there's plenty of emails from me to both team Clinton & Sanders. And lots of transcripts.

6:14 PM - 10 Oct 2016

Podesta files: Top 10 revelations from leaked Clinton campaign emails

Thread killer/end.

in a good house cleaning

They can only do that if everyone allows them.. Stop debating a narrative that's a lie. Get back on the offense. Leftists need you and everyone else here to dive in to the swamp. DON'T.
You've missed a lot of my posts then. Easy with the hair trigger.

Forum List

Back