Serious Question: What Do Trump-Haters Want Him To Do About 'Russian Hacking?'

WikiLeaks Email Shows How Corrupt CNN Scripted Debates/Town Halls To Benefit Hillary Clinton…

WikiLeaks Email Shows How Corrupt CNN Scripted Debates/Town Halls To Benefit Hillary Clinton…

We know Hillary, the DNC, and the Main Sleaze Media colluded against Bernie Sanders, then against President Donald J Trump. We know Barack Hussein Obama interfered in the Israeli election, breaking the law and using taxpayers funds:

Flashback: That Time The Obama Administration Spent Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars To Defeat Benjamin Netanyahu
Flashback: That Time The Obama Administration Spent Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars To Defeat Benjamin Netanyahu

Never forget.. Leftists ALWAYS accuse you of what they actually do and engage in..This is nothing more than the corrupt scabs trying to deflect the facts that came out about just how fucking slimy, dirty they are. Nothing more.

Thread killer/end.

the scum bags have a lot to lose

in a good house cleaning
They'll pay the housekeeper to sweep it under the rug and blame the Republicans for the lump.

They can only do that if everyone allows them.. Stop debating a narrative that's a lie. Get back on the offense. Leftists need you and everyone else here to dive in to the swamp. DON'T.
You've missed a lot of my post them. Easy with the hair trigger.
Don't be so sensitive.. I used, "you" in the terms of anyone here on the right.. I've been following along and see just about everyone here arguing over Propaganda/lies.. The left wins the moment you acquiesce and accept their narrative by debating a lie.. That's why the Media LOATHE The Donald.. He goes straight to the American people.. He doesn't even bother with their horse shit.
I'm not being sensitive to your quick draw, just observing it. I have been asking all along, long before I heard it asked anywhere, what the most damaging email revelation was. The libs won't answer for obvious reasons. It puts the spotlight on their corruption. So easy with the six guns.

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...

I mean, your country has been attacked and manipulated by the old enemy, and you're loving it..... god help you.

So what do you want Trump to do? Simple question.

the scum bags have a lot to lose

in a good house cleaning
They'll pay the housekeeper to sweep it under the rug and blame the Republicans for the lump.

They can only do that if everyone allows them.. Stop debating a narrative that's a lie. Get back on the offense. Leftists need you and everyone else here to dive in to the swamp. DON'T.
You've missed a lot of my post them. Easy with the hair trigger.
Don't be so sensitive.. I used, "you" in the terms of anyone here on the right.. I've been following along and see just about everyone here arguing over Propaganda/lies.. The left wins the moment you acquiesce and accept their narrative by debating a lie.. That's why the Media LOATHE The Donald.. He goes straight to the American people.. He doesn't even bother with their horse shit.
I'm not being sensitive to your quick draw, just observing it. I have been asking all along, long before I heard it asked anywhere, what the most damaging email revelation was. The libs won't answer for obvious reasons. It puts the spotlight on their corruption. So easy with the six guns.

the answer is obvious for a dedicated leftist

there never could be a damaging email

no matter what it contained

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...

I mean, your country has been attacked and manipulated by the old enemy, and you're loving it..... god help you.
Show some evidence that the election was influenced with something other than partisan speculation.

And what was the worse email revelations?

We know Hillary, the DNC, and the Main Sleaze Media colluded against Bernie Sanders, then against President Donald J Trump. We know Barack Hussein Obama interfered in the Israeli election, breaking the law and using taxpayers funds:

Never forget.. Leftists ALWAYS accuse you of what they actually do and engage in..This is nothing more than the corrupt scabs trying to deflect the facts that came out about just how fucking slimy, dirty they are. Nothing more.

Thread killer/end.

It's just a 'Cover your ass/sabotage Trump' scam. The Democratic Party was exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. And if that swayed voters, so be it. It was the truth.

But most Americans do see this as a pathetic Democrat sore loser scam. I think it's gonna backfire on em. Trump's likely gonna come out of it stronger than ever. Most Americans dislike sore losers. It pisses em off. They could make the Democrats pay for it in 2020.

Show some evidence that the election was influenced with something other than partisan speculation.

And what was the worse email revelations?

Thread killer/end.

It's just a 'Cover your ass/sabotage Trump' scam. The Democratic Party was exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. And if that swayed voters, so be it. It was the truth.

But most Americans do see this as a pathetic Democrat sore loser scam. I think it's gonna backfire on em. Trump's likely gonna come out of it stronger than ever. Most Americans dislike sore losers. It pisses em off. They could make the Democrats pay for it in 2020.

The Democratic Party was exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth.

yes exactly

now it is time to clean them up

or dissolve it

Ah Yes, Charwin has called me a traitor before - mostly because I don't just swallow everything that's said and because I think a war with Russia is both stupid and unnecessary...

I'm not swallowing everything either but that doesn't mean I will support and kiss Putin........That makes a big difference between you as a traitor and me as patriotic American. You on the other hand...... refused or deny everything or accept eeeeveeen way before the primaries ............. you've been a traitor.
Nobody wants war............ Maybe you should ask neighboring countries of Putin why they are scared so of Putin thug. Did you ever wonder and think about that?

You don't know jack and you've admitted you have no desire to "read" anything. it's much easier to just call me a traitor. Kiss my lilly white Alaskan ass you hack.

Poor traitor...... ALL I mean ALL your post are nothing but pure bull Crap in support of your lover Putin. That is all your propaganda is all about.

As I told you before ....... I'm heavily involved with helping injured veterans and along that line I have the honor of knowing lots of active military personnel...........
These are the people that are willing to sacrifice their lives for the sake of this country. But you have this president elect supporting Russia. Can you imagine how devastating that is for them? Lots of them have friends and relatives that are deployed in Europe.
You will not believe what they are saying against Trump. Some of them even voted for this asshole.

You're off the deep end. Crossed the line into nothing more than a pathetic little troll. Now I will laugh at you as you rage about me being a Russian spy! MUHAHAHAHAHA

~rolls eyes~

That doesn't change a bit......... You are and always be a traitor and hostile to America. Move to Russia if you don't like it here. Traitor.

He should acknowledge it and let Putin know it isn't OK. That is the very least Trump could do. He could also apologize to our men and women serving in intelligence agencies for doubting them.

Ah Yes, Charwin has called me a traitor before - mostly because I don't just swallow everything that's said and because I think a war with Russia is both stupid and unnecessary...

I'm not swallowing everything either but that doesn't mean I will support and kiss Putin........That makes a big difference between you as a traitor and me as patriotic American. You on the other hand...... refused or deny everything or accept eeeeveeen way before the primaries ............. you've been a traitor.
Nobody wants war............ Maybe you should ask neighboring countries of Putin why they are scared so of Putin thug. Did you ever wonder and think about that?

You don't know jack and you've admitted you have no desire to "read" anything. it's much easier to just call me a traitor. Kiss my lilly white Alaskan ass you hack.

Poor traitor...... ALL I mean ALL your post are nothing but pure bull Crap in support of your lover Putin. That is all your propaganda is all about.

As I told you before ....... I'm heavily involved with helping injured veterans and along that line I have the honor of knowing lots of active military personnel...........
These are the people that are willing to sacrifice their lives for the sake of this country. But you have this president elect supporting Russia. Can you imagine how devastating that is for them? Lots of them have friends and relatives that are deployed in Europe.
You will not believe what they are saying against Trump. Some of them even voted for this asshole.

You're off the deep end. Crossed the line into nothing more than a pathetic little troll. Now I will laugh at you as you rage about me being a Russian spy! MUHAHAHAHAHA

~rolls eyes~

That doesn't change a bit......... You are and always be a traitor and hostile to America. Move to Russia if you don't like it here. Traitor.
The traitors are the ones that foam over when things don't go their way and chant "dissent is patriotic" then criticize anyone that dares question our government officials.

So two questions remain:
What was the most damaging email revelations and what do you want to do about it?

He should acknowledge it and let Putin know it isn't OK. That is the very least Trump could do. He could also apologize to our men and women serving in intelligence agencies for doubting them.
lmfao GFY idiot.. The Donald doesn't have to apologize for SHIT, you sniveling snowflake..

But you liberal morons need to apologize to ISRAEL for your messiah interfering in their elections..
Obama's shocking interference into Israel's election process - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

And for BREXIT, threatening the British people:

UK Leader: Brexit Got a Boost After Obama ‘Threatened’ Us Not to Do It
by Josh Feldman | 2:44 pm, June 24th, 2016

lmfao GFY idiot.. The Donald doesn't have to apologize for SHIT, you sniveling snowflake..

But you liberal morons need to apologize to ISRAEL for your messiah interfering in their elections..
Obama's shocking interference into Israel's election process - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

Excuse me, I thought this thread was about Trump. I think you conservatives secretly have a crush on Obama because you bring him up any chance you get.

Deflection is a conservatives greatest tool.

That would be stupid. They are under political pressure and put conjecture out to save their jobs.

There is no trial, this is all PR for the leftists. If they were serious there would be congressional hearings.

Excuse me, I thought this thread was about Trump. I think you conservatives secretly have a crush on Obama because you bring him up any chance you get.

Like blaming election results on who you think may have revealed your party's corruption?

Poor Snowflake... I know it's difficult for you dumbazzes on the left to discern more than one thing at a time, but do try dummy..

Now answer the question.. WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE OVER OBOLA INFLUENCING ISRAEL ELECTIONS and BREAKING the law using taxpayer money to do it? Speak up STOOPID

Like blaming election results on who you think may have revealed your party's corruption?

My party? Sorry I'm a not a democrat. A progressive yes but not a democrat. This goes beyond the DNC. We cannot have Putin trying to influence our elections. Putin is a dictator who isn't too keen on things like human rights.

This is also gives Putin the idea that he can control us. Do you want to be Russia's bitch? Because I rather not.

My party? Sorry I'm a not a democrat. A progressive yes but not a democrat. This goes beyond the DNC. We cannot have Putin trying to influence our elections. Putin is a dictator who isn't too keen on things like human rights.

This is also gives Putin the idea that he can control us. Do you want to be Russia's bitch? Because I rather not.

Bwhahahahahahahaha Link the proof.. LMAOing at dumbazz liberals..

Hey, can you have Obama influencing Israeli elections??? Can you?? What did you say?? WE DIDN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU?

Poor Snowflake... I know it's difficult for you dumbazzes on the left to discern more than one thing at a time, but do try dummy..

Now answer the question.. WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE OVER OBOLA INFLUENCING ISRAEL ELECTIONS and BREAKING the law using taxpayer money to do it? Speak up STOOPID

It is wrong for Obama to do it as well. No one should be trying to influence a country's election. But Obama isn't a dictator that has been ruling America for years and years with no end to his rule in sight. Putin influencing our elections is extremely bad because the guy is ruthless. He oppresses minority groups in his country and jails or silence his opponents.

It is wrong for Obama to do it as well. No one should be trying to influence a country's election. But Obama isn't a dictator that has been ruling America for years and years with no end to his rule in sight. Putin influencing our elections is extremely bad because the guy is ruthless. He oppresses minority groups in his country and jails or silence his opponents.

LOL Link the proof.. we'll wait

~rolls eyes~

The traitors are the ones that foam over when things don't go their way and chant "dissent is patriotic" then criticize anyone that dares question our government officials.

So two questions remain:
What was the most damaging email revelations and what do you want to do about it?

I don't mind questioning or criticizing our government but listening and siding with foreign nationals that are hostile to my country is totally different story.
Evercurious was and is always been a patriotic Russian way before the primaries that is against all US interest.

Your question..... Update yourself.

Well, you clearly preferred Hillary so I'm not buying the high horse routine.

Which email revelation was the most damaging for you? Part of the email revelations were about how the msm conspired dishonestly with Democrats. So you expect them to investigate the Dems?

I'm still waiting for your evidence against Putin though. It's a very serious charge and we should have more than flimsy conclusions.

Forum List

Back