Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Well, obviously I have a problem with homosexuality, it is a degenerate and socially destructive lifestyle.

What has been the divorce rate of heterosexual marriages for the last 50/60 years?

What about all the long term gay relationships. Long term in spite of societies marginalization of them and benefits that usually are attached to loving couples? Any fair minded person would see many of these gay relationships as heroic
What about the divorce rates? This is the dumb argument your other buddy made. That because the institution of marriage is in decline in the aspect of divorce rates, I should support its destruction further by supporting the redefining of the institution?

Also, another bogus claim, that gays are just as monogamous as heterosexuals. They have far more partners than heterosexuals and are far more promiscuous. Homosexual men far promiscuous than homosexual women as well
Homosexualities A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
JSTOR An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

If your contention that American society marginalizes them and causes them to be promiscuous, than how come these numbers across the Western World. Are Australia and Europe evil and homophobic as well? How do you define "marginalization" and please explain how this causes people to have more at risk sex.
Outside of your church marriage is a civil contract. Under our Constitution gays will win recognition of their freedom and liberties
Wow, what a non-response.
What is there to debate? The train has left the stations -- the cat's out of the bag. It's essentially over. The leaders of the GOP know this, but use it to keep the poor demented base riled up and ready to march to the tune of freedom
The GOP has no courage, the problem isn't that they stand up for their conservative base. It is that they are cowards and cave to faggot nihilists like you because they want to look "respectable" and "politically correct" with the dying mainstream media. Gay marriage is another issue the GOP avoids and one of the reasons they will decline in the long run.

You are so stupid and dishonest.

Look at this link

Elegant Cakery. Porcelain Cake Toppers

show me where you see a wedding cake topper with two men or two women. You don't.

Should that bakery be forced to provide one should a gay couple want one?

A cake topper is not a cake Dolt Bear. If they don't sell same sex cake toppers, they don't have to carry them but they still have to make the cake.

I don't think I can make this any simpler for your poor stupid little brain. If you sell an item to the straight couple, in some states you also have to sell it to the gay couple.

God you are stupid.

When was the last time you heard of ANYONE buying a wedding cake without a topper? Oh, that's right, they don't.

Why are you so dishonest SeaBytch? Why must you make it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to have a rationale discussion with you? Do you see a poster like say Syriusly who has almost the exact same opinions as you but doesn't feel the need to LIE about everything?

NOBODY, but NOBODY walks into a bakery and buys a wedding cake and doesn't have it customized for them.

Meaning , that every couple who buys a wedding cake is asking for it to be made FOR THEM. It isn't like faggots are walking into buy a set of tires that are on a shelf.

Last chance, bring up your bullshit about this again and I'll place you on ignore with the other children.
Who gives two shits about cake toppers? A baker can tell people to get their own. It has been done before. People can and do use their own custom topper

geeze

The point being , SeaBytch has been claiming for two days that the bakers would have had no idea if they were gay because all they did was walk in and pick a cake out of a catalog, and it doesn't work that way.

Not unless you're doing your wedding for $50 total I guess.

I've been married 8 years and when we found a baker, we spent 2 fucking weeks tasting cakes, choosing cakes, choosing frostings, etc etc, the baker definitely realized we were man and soon to be wife. She didn't have to ask.
What business is it of the baker's? Maybe two people want a wedding cake for a party of sexual deviants who like rubbing cake all over the bodies before committing suicide during sex? Just sell the friggin cake damn it

Personally, I would just sell the cake, but the principle is the thing.

What business is it of the governments who I won't sell things to? ESPECIALLY when that government is picking and choosing which attributes I must not discriminate against.

I hate brown eyed people. I' gonna stop serving steaks to brown eyed people. That's okay.......... Perfectly legal.

What has been the divorce rate of heterosexual marriages for the last 50/60 years?

What about all the long term gay relationships. Long term in spite of societies marginalization of them and benefits that usually are attached to loving couples? Any fair minded person would see many of these gay relationships as heroic
What about the divorce rates? This is the dumb argument your other buddy made. That because the institution of marriage is in decline in the aspect of divorce rates, I should support its destruction further by supporting the redefining of the institution?

Also, another bogus claim, that gays are just as monogamous as heterosexuals. They have far more partners than heterosexuals and are far more promiscuous. Homosexual men far promiscuous than homosexual women as well
Homosexualities A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
JSTOR An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

If your contention that American society marginalizes them and causes them to be promiscuous, than how come these numbers across the Western World. Are Australia and Europe evil and homophobic as well? How do you define "marginalization" and please explain how this causes people to have more at risk sex.
Outside of your church marriage is a civil contract. Under our Constitution gays will win recognition of their freedom and liberties
Wow, what a non-response.
What is there to debate? The train has left the stations -- the cat's out of the bag. It's essentially over. The leaders of the GOP know this, but use it to keep the poor demented base riled up and ready to march to the tune of freedom
The GOP has no courage, the problem isn't that they stand up for their conservative base. It is that they are cowards and cave to faggot nihilists like you because they want to look "respectable" and "politically correct" with the dying mainstream media. Gay marriage is another issue the GOP avoids and one of the reasons they will decline in the long run.

I have no idea what county and state you reside in, but it would be interesting to know just who your US Rep is.

It isn't just an issue of suicide rate. But on pure suicide rates, the most suicidal profession, physicians, are 1.87 times the average. Whereas LGBT youth for example are 4 to 6 times the average. Totally different degree of severity. Also whereas physicians aren't inherently suicidal, there is a strong link between homosexuality and mental illness that triggers suicidal tendencies.
Highest Suicide Rate by Profession New Health Guide
Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals Psych Central
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/ss/ss60e0606.pdf

Honestly guy, you are out of your depth here. You are essentially ceding to my arguments but admitting you don't care. You put your egalitarian pathology above care for children.

I will let you know when I manage to find a hint of concern for children among your anti-homosexual posts.

Again- my point is how how you cherry pick reasons why you think homosexuals should not be allowed to adopt- and then do not apply the same standards to non-homosexuals.

So on to 'suicide'

Are you applying the same standards when it comes to the risk of suicide to all groups?

http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/libra...rategy-suicide-prevention/full_report-rev.pdf

The suicide rate for homosexuals is higher than average. Gay men are 4 times more likely than straight men to attempt suicide. Lesbians are twice as likely as straight women to commit suicide.

And older white men are 3 times more likely than average Americans to commit suicide.

Older men, in particular those who are white, have disproportionately high rates of death by suicide. In
2009, the rate of death by suicide among older white men was 30.15 per 100,000—almost three times the
rate among the general population (11.77 per 100,000).1

Would you then advocate that couples that include an older white man shouldn't be allowed to adopt- because there is an increased likelihood that he will commit suicide?

22 Veterans commit suicide every single day. Guess veterans shouldn't have children or be able to adopt using this morons logic?
It isn't just an issue of suicide rate. But on pure suicide rates, the most suicidal profession, physicians, are 1.87 times the average. Whereas LGBT youth for example are 4 to 6 times the average. Totally different degree of severity. Also whereas physicians aren't inherently suicidal, there is a strong link between homosexuality and mental illness that triggers suicidal tendencies.

Honestly guy, you are out of your depth here. You are essentially ceding to my arguments but admitting you don't care. You put your egalitarian pathology above care for children.

I will let you know when I manage to find a hint of concern for children among your anti-homosexual posts.

Again- my point is how how you cherry pick reasons why you think homosexuals should not be allowed to adopt- and then do not apply the same standards to non-homosexuals.

So on to 'suicide'

Are you applying the same standards when it comes to the risk of suicide to all groups?

http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/libra...rategy-suicide-prevention/full_report-rev.pdf

The suicide rate for homosexuals is higher than average. Gay men are 4 times more likely than straight men to attempt suicide. Lesbians are twice as likely as straight women to commit suicide.

And older white men are 3 times more likely than average Americans to commit suicide.

Older men, in particular those who are white, have disproportionately high rates of death by suicide. In
2009, the rate of death by suicide among older white men was 30.15 per 100,000—almost three times the

Would you then advocate that couples that include an older white man shouldn't be allowed to adopt- because there is an increased likelihood that he will commit suicide?

22 Veterans commit suicide every single day. Guess veterans shouldn't have children or be able to adopt using this morons logic?
I must hate America!

A cake topper is not a cake Dolt Bear. If they don't sell same sex cake toppers, they don't have to carry them but they still have to make the cake.

I don't think I can make this any simpler for your poor stupid little brain. If you sell an item to the straight couple, in some states you also have to sell it to the gay couple.

God you are stupid.

When was the last time you heard of ANYONE buying a wedding cake without a topper? Oh, that's right, they don't.

Why are you so dishonest SeaBytch? Why must you make it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to have a rationale discussion with you? Do you see a poster like say Syriusly who has almost the exact same opinions as you but doesn't feel the need to LIE about everything?

NOBODY, but NOBODY walks into a bakery and buys a wedding cake and doesn't have it customized for them.

Meaning , that every couple who buys a wedding cake is asking for it to be made FOR THEM. It isn't like faggots are walking into buy a set of tires that are on a shelf.

Last chance, bring up your bullshit about this again and I'll place you on ignore with the other children.
Who gives two shits about cake toppers? A baker can tell people to get their own. It has been done before. People can and do use their own custom topper

geeze

The point being , SeaBytch has been claiming for two days that the bakers would have had no idea if they were gay because all they did was walk in and pick a cake out of a catalog, and it doesn't work that way.

I've been married 8 years and when we found a baker, we spent 2 fucking weeks tasting cakes, choosing cakes, choosing frostings, etc etc, the baker definitely realized we were man and soon to be wife. She didn't have to ask.
What business is it of the baker's? Maybe two people want a wedding cake for a party of sexual deviants who like rubbing cake all over the bodies before committing suicide during sex? Just sell the friggin cake damn it

Personally, I would just sell the cake, but the principle is the thing.

What business is it of the governments who I won't sell things to? ESPECIALLY when that government is picking and choosing which attributes I must not discriminate against.

I hate brown eyed people. I' gonna stop serving steaks to brown eyed people. That's okay.......... Perfectly legal.
If brown eyed people were widely discriminated against and had a history of being murdered and tortured for having brown eyes, then I guess they'd sue to be a protected class.

Why not use a more relevant example? Let us say a baker doesn't like racially mixed marriages? Does it still not matter?

So on to 'suicide'

So on to 'suicide'

I must hate America!
Not sure, only you can answer that one, but it's obvious you are full of hatred

So on to 'suicide'

So on to 'suicide'

I must hate America!
Interesting that gay teens are more suicidal the combat veterans. Only twice the suicide rate of the general population, Homosexual teens are 4 to 6 times a suicidal. But yea, Homosexuals are mentally well adjusted while veterans have PTSD.
Suicide rate for veterans far exceeds that of civilian population Center for Public Integrity

What I said and is true is that no business must provide an item that they do not already provide. And yes, wedding cakes are ordered out of a catalog, you dolt. You don't walk in with a fucking blueprint, Dumber than the Average Cockroach.

If you sell the product to Person A, you must also sell the product to Person B. It can't get any simpler than that and you still don't understand? That's so sad...

You are so stupid and dishonest.

Look at this link

Elegant Cakery. Porcelain Cake Toppers

show me where you see a wedding cake topper with two men or two women. You don't.

Should that bakery be forced to provide one should a gay couple want one?

God you are stupid.

geeze

I get it... she's full of it and I believe ya.

She's just pushin' your buttons. It means that is all she's got left. You're wearin' her down.

So on to 'suicide'

So on to 'suicide'

I must hate America!
Interesting that gay teens are more suicidal the combat veterans. Only twice the suicide rate of the general population, Homosexual teens are 4 to 6 times a suicidal. But yea, Homosexuals are mentally well adjusted while veterans have PTSD.
Suicide rate for veterans far exceeds that of civilian population Center for Public Integrity

Idiot alert!

you do know most active military with PTSD serve without reasonable accommodations? It's because PTSD is a normal response and hardly debilitating -- unless your a Vietnam era vet looking to scam the system.

I suspect gay teens have PTSD too after maybe growing up near the likes of you

So on to 'suicide'

So on to 'suicide'

I must hate America!

Idiot alert!

you do know most active military with PTSD serve without reasonable accommodations? It's because PTSD is a normal response and hardly debilitating -- unless your a Vietnam era vet looking to scam the system.

Well, fair enough, I am a bible thumping fly over country bigot, perhaps lets just assume that is the case and my internet posts and America's "persecution" of homosexual causes suicide. But then how do you explain gays are more suicidal due to underlying mental pathologies across the world? Including in a progressive, socially liberal place like the Netherlands, where drugs and prostitution among other deviant behaviors abound with no restrictions and "no judging!".
Suicidality and sexual orientation differences between men and wom... - PubMed - NCBI

I must hate America!

Idiot alert!

Well, fair enough, I am a bible thumping fly over country bigot, perhaps lets just assume that is the case and my internet posts and America's "persecution" of homosexual causes suicide. But then how do you explain gays are more suicidal due to underlying mental pathologies across the world? Including in a progressive, socially liberal place like the Netherlands, where drugs and prostitution among other deviant behaviors abound with no restrictions and "no judging!".
Suicidality and sexual orientation differences between men and wom... - PubMed - NCBI

The same way I'd explain why women in industrialized capitalist democracies where commercialism reigns supreme are into Choke and Puke as an apéritif and yoyo dieting is a way of life.

Self esteem and self worth get defined by the culture. If you think gays are not discriminated in other industrialized nations you really do need to crawl out from under your rock

Okay Stein-lite? :lol:

I must hate America!

Idiot alert!

LOL! Ain't it cool how no matter WHAT the issue is, "THEY" are never responsible for a dam' thing "they" do... unless "THEY" are Americans... then "THEY" are responsible for ALL OF IT!

I must hate America!

Idiot alert!

The same way I'd explain why women in industrialized capitalist democracies where commercialism reigns supreme are into Choke and Puke as an apéritif and yoyo dieting is a way of life.

Self esteem and self worth get defined by the culture. If you think gays are not discriminated in other industrialized nations you really do need to crawl out from under your rock
[
The role of the the state should be to promote procreation and a stable family environment for the children of these unions. Legalizing gay marriage serves no purpose towards this end and incentivizes a degenerate and destructive lifestyle.

I think you are thinking of something completely different from marriage.

Because marriage right now doesn't promote procreation or a stable family environment for children.

Marriage only legally binds two people together.

Those two people can choose to try to have children or chose to not try to have children- and the state doesn't care.
Those two people can have children- and not marry- and the state doesn't care.
Those two people can be married, and have children- and decide to divorce- and the state doesn't care.

Really- if you want marriage to promote procreation and a stable family environment you needs something radically different than current legal marriage. There is nothing about current marriage law that accomplishes those things.

Hell Wisconsin requires first cousins to prove that they cannot have children together before they can marry- i.e. just the opposite of what you say the role of the State should be.

But if you want to treat same gender couples the same as opposite gender couples who cannot- or do not want to have children- and only allow marriage to those couples who are physically capable of procreation, and commit to having children, and become divorced if they don't have children- but can't divorce if they do have children- well that would be equal at least.

But right now all you are in essence saying is that you don't want the children of gay couples to have married parents.
No, I don't want gays to be able to adopt to begin with. I don't believe in equal treatment.

Well there we go.

You start from a position of wanting to deny children parents- if they happen to be gay.

And you don't believe in equal treatment.

You don't want the children of gay couples to have married parents.

In the words of Justice Kennedy- the likely swing vote when this reaches the Supreme Court:

"There is an immediate legal injury and that's the voice of these children," he said. "There's some 40,000 children in California, according to the Red Brief, that live with same-sex parents, and they want their parents to have full recognition and full status. The voice of those children is important in this case, don't you think?"

You are telling Justice Kennedy "Hell no"
Well, if Justice Kennedy said that, I am very disappointed in him. That a learned man would say something as silly that children's biased opinions should be reflected in our law and government policy. I suppose he thinks that voting age restrictions are bad as well. Aren't children's voices important on a plethora of issues by that standard?
You have no idea what Kennedy says on things like this? Yet you comment as if you -- oh never mind.

btw, who is your US Rep?

I must hate America!

Idiot alert!

LOL! Ain't it cool how no matter WHAT the issue is, "THEY" are never responsible for a dam' thing "they" do... unless "THEY" are Americans... then "THEY" are responsible for ALL OF IT!

can we get a translator in Room 666?

I must hate America!

Idiot alert!

Yea, like how America's imperialism caused the Taliban to kill 100 Pakistani children today, or a Muslim fanatic to kill 2 Australian hostages. Oppressive right wing racist shitlords.

I must hate America!

Idiot alert!

How are gays discriminated against in the Netherlands?

Idiot alert!

Yea, like how America's imperialism caused the Taliban to kill 100 Pakistani children today, or a Muslim fanatic to kill 2 Australian hostages. Oppressive right wing racist shitlords.

BAD US! BAD US FOR MAKING ISLAM SO BAD!

Idiot alert!

jesus, you're pathetically unoriginal

Idiot alert!

Try asking somebody who is gay and from there

Idiot alert!

Try asking somebody who is gay and from there
I am asking you, because you said discrimination there is responsible for the high suicide rate. How are gays discriminated against in the Netherlands?

Forum List

Back