Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
That's exactly what it says.

It says you don't believe him, you called him a liar. Now you are showing that you are the liar.

It says no such thing. It says I still think he is an anti gay bigot despite liking a couple of lesbians. I never once said that I didn't believe his story, I said that he is still an anti gay bigot. I believe his story to be true, I just don't think it makes him any less of an anti gay bigot. People who say racist things and then say "I'm not racist, I have a black friend" are still racist. Yes, I'm sure they have a friend...someone they like, but they are still racist. Is that clear enough for you to understand?

Bull. You are lying your ass off, you are a liar. When you said, every racist has a black best friend, that was not saying you don't believe him, you actually think every racist has a black best friend.

BTW, I never called you a liar, you can't prove otherwise. What a liar.

Gosh, this is really upsetting you isn't it? I believe his story. I cannot make it any plainer. I believe there are lesbians he likes, just as I believe racists when they say there is a black person they like. They are still racist and St.Mike is still an anti gay bigot.

Going with the Hillary Clinton gambit are you? She was stunned (according to her book) when she found out Clinton got a Monica even though she knew he'd repeatedly cheated on her. She couldn't breathe, she was gasping for breath.

Just like you're not a liar because you actually believe every racist has a black best friend. That's your story, they are telling the truth, so you're not a liar.

I always find lies bizarre that if we believe you, you look worse than if we don't. It's an odd defense. No, I am not guilty of armed robbery, I am guilty of murder!

LOL. You just keep sticking to that story. I'm still waiting for you to show where I ever called your lying ass a liar.

You really like going off on unrelated tangents don't you? ADD?

I never said you called me a liar. The post you are getting your panties in a wad about was a reply to St. Mike, not to poor little victim Kaz.

It says you don't believe him, you called him a liar. Now you are showing that you are the liar.

It says no such thing. It says I still think he is an anti gay bigot despite liking a couple of lesbians. I never once said that I didn't believe his story, I said that he is still an anti gay bigot. I believe his story to be true, I just don't think it makes him any less of an anti gay bigot. People who say racist things and then say "I'm not racist, I have a black friend" are still racist. Yes, I'm sure they have a friend...someone they like, but they are still racist. Is that clear enough for you to understand?

Bull. You are lying your ass off, you are a liar. When you said, every racist has a black best friend, that was not saying you don't believe him, you actually think every racist has a black best friend.

Gosh, this is really upsetting you isn't it? I believe his story. I cannot make it any plainer. I believe there are lesbians he likes, just as I believe racists when they say there is a black person they like. They are still racist and St.Mike is still an anti gay bigot.

God, now it's the water works. Look, you can't break down and sob every time someone doesn't agree with you. Maybe you should stay off the internet for a while until you calm down. OMG, here the tears start again.

You have difficulty with emotions it would seem. Where did I seem upset? I'm not the one calling everyone a liar and swearing, that would be you.
Who's calling "everyone" a liar? You're lying again. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Going with the Hillary Clinton gambit are you? She was stunned (according to her book) when she found out Clinton got a Monica even though she knew he'd repeatedly cheated on her. She couldn't breathe, she was gasping for breath.

Just like you're not a liar because you actually believe every racist has a black best friend. That's your story, they are telling the truth, so you're not a liar.

I always find lies bizarre that if we believe you, you look worse than if we don't. It's an odd defense. No, I am not guilty of armed robbery, I am guilty of murder!

LOL. You just keep sticking to that story. I'm still waiting for you to show where I ever called your lying ass a liar.

I never said you called me a liar. The post you are getting your panties in a wad about was a reply to St. Mike, not to poor little victim Kaz.
You should send a PM if you want a private conversation. Otherwise anything you post is up for discussion with anyone. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who sees you were caught in a lie.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Except I wasn't. Racists do often claim to have a black best friend. That does not mean that they don't, it just means that they are still racists. I never even implied his story wasn't true, only that it was irrelevant to whether he is an anti gay bigot or not. He clearly still is despite liking a couple of lesbians.
Those women are NOTHING like you and I mean NOTHING! This is the point. The more you scream bigot, the more you advertise that you are the bigot. They don't hate, you do. They don't judge, you do. They don't push their lifestyle on people. You do. In every way they prove why they are good friends with me and my wife, but an lying asshole like you could never be.

I don't hate anyone. Okay...sometimes I really hate bicycle riders...not to the point of wanting to hurt them or anything...but wishing flat tires on all of them kind of hate. I don't hate you, I hate your bigotry. You wish to deny me equal rights. I don't wish to deny you equal rights.

I also never ascribed hatred to you, just anti gay bigotry. Yes, I am a bigot. I'm intolerant of intolerance.

You have yet to point out where I have lied.
That you lied is now a foregone conclusion. And that you are intolerant of intolerance means you are self loathing and possibly mentally ill. You hate people with unrivaled passion, anyone who doesn't go along with the fag militia.

She turns every discussion into a gay thread.

You keep making that claim, but have not yet proven it despite being asked to do so. I don't bring up my orientation in unrelated threads...that's usually you or Fishy doing that. A dimestore psychologist might have an opinion on that, but I reserve judgement.

This IS a "gay thread" you know.

LOL, you really can't read, can you? I showed you your quote in a thread that had nothing to do with gays and you started with the "reluctant hypocrite" crap. You did like you are doing here, denying what you said meant what you said. So when are you going to show me the quote I called you a liar? You're such a liar, I never said that.

So you don't grasp when she said "Racists always claim to have a black best friend" that was calling him a liar?

Except I wasn't. Racists do often claim to have a black best friend. That does not mean that they don't, it just means that they are still racists. I never even implied his story wasn't true, only that it was irrelevant to whether he is an anti gay bigot or not. He clearly still is despite liking a couple of lesbians.
Those women are NOTHING like you and I mean NOTHING! This is the point. The more you scream bigot, the more you advertise that you are the bigot. They don't hate, you do. They don't judge, you do. They don't push their lifestyle on people. You do. In every way they prove why they are good friends with me and my wife, but an lying asshole like you could never be.

I don't hate anyone. Okay...sometimes I really hate bicycle riders...not to the point of wanting to hurt them or anything...but wishing flat tires on all of them kind of hate. I don't hate you, I hate your bigotry. You wish to deny me equal rights. I don't wish to deny you equal rights.

I also never ascribed hatred to you, just anti gay bigotry. Yes, I am a bigot. I'm intolerant of intolerance.

You've been presented with your quote calling him a liar numerous times. I want you to show me where I ever called you a liar, liar. I never said that.

I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to him. What is wrong with you?

We've both shown you your quote calling him a liar.

God, now it's the water works. Look, you can't break down and sob every time someone doesn't agree with you. Maybe you should stay off the internet for a while until you calm down. OMG, here the tears start again.

You have difficulty with emotions it would seem. Where did I seem upset? I'm not the one calling everyone a liar and swearing, that would be you.

OMG, that's funny. You never get anything. Read the thread again and maybe you'll get it. But I'm tired of explaining conversations to you.

OMG, and the tears start flowing again. I told you that you should get away from your computer for a while and calm down. This is just an internet political discussion, you need to stop getting so upset. Maybe a wine spritzer would help. But stop crying, it's embarrassing to watch.

Logic is wasted here. I've seen the quote, it's perfectly obvious what you said, but Kaz and Mike NEED it to be something else. The Chicken Littles on this thread haven't had a good point in thirty pages and they know it. They thought they had a smoking gun with that guy in Idaho, and now that the "Hitching Post" wedding-o-matic turned out to be one step removed from a nuptials drive-thru, being butthurt over this is all they have.

And guys. Pro tip: no one gets this wildly defensive when someone dismisses their "I have X minority friend" claim except bigots (yes, even Native Americans can still be bigots). No one. So dry those tears ya'll. Pull yourselves together. No one cares about any of this USMB High drama.

19101819-5431-28.jpg

Logic is wasted here. I've seen the quote, it's perfectly obvious what you said, but Kaz and Mike NEED it to be something else. The Chicken Littles on this thread haven't had a good point in thirty pages and they know it.... No one cares about any of this USMB High drama.

Ah yes, another veiled plea to moderators to "shut this thread down!!".

For "nobody caring" about "any of this USMB High drama", it's odd that this thread has 58,000 views, 7,000 replies, sports the most popular poll in USMB history and keeps on getting new votes on that poll pretty much daily, if not every other day, certainly weekly. It registers high in search engines and has brought quite a lot of advertising revenue to this site.

So, once again, facts fly in the face of LGBT smoke-and-mirrors assertions to the opposite.

And that being said, with all the lawsuits against individual christians going forward and sticking, assurances from the LGBT crowd that congregations of individual christians (churches) "will not be sued" are worth exactly as much as Paperman's comments above that "nobody cares about this thread"...

...(So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Make these numbers...er..um...I mean "It" go away..) :itsok:

So Paperman,

How do you square up your conclusion that this topic is unpopular against the count numbers on it at USMB and the continued responses to the poll?

Logic is wasted here. I've seen the quote, it's perfectly obvious what you said, but Kaz and Mike NEED it to be something else. The Chicken Littles on this thread haven't had a good point in thirty pages and they know it.... No one cares about any of this USMB High drama.

For "nobody caring" about "any of this USMB High drama", it's odd that this thread has 58,000 views, 7,000 replies, sports the most popular poll in USMB history and keeps on getting new votes on that poll pretty much daily, if not every other day, certainly weekly. It registers high in search engines and has brought quite a lot of advertising revenue to this site.

So, once again, facts fly in the face of LGBT smoke-and-mirrors assertions to the opposite.

And that being said, with all the lawsuits against individual christians going forward and sticking, assurances from the LGBT crowd that congregations of individual christians (churches) "will not be sued" are worth exactly as much as Paperman's comments above that "nobody cares about this thread"...

...(So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Make these numbers...er..um...I mean "It" go away..) :itsok:

a) You are delusional
b) No one has- should- or will- force any church to marry anyone against their will- not homosexuals, not blacks, not Jews, not dogs.

Only homophobic idiots claim they will.

That you lied is now a foregone conclusion. And that you are intolerant of intolerance means you are self loathing and possibly mentally ill. You hate people with unrivaled passion, anyone who doesn't go along with the fag militia.

She turns every discussion into a gay thread.

You keep making that claim, but have not yet proven it despite being asked to do so. I don't bring up my orientation in unrelated threads...that's usually you or Fishy doing that. A dimestore psychologist might have an opinion on that, but I reserve judgement.

This IS a "gay thread" you know.

LOL, you really can't read, can you? I showed you your quote in a thread that had nothing to do with gays and you started with the "reluctant hypocrite" crap. You did like you are doing here, denying what you said meant what you said. So when are you going to show me the quote I called you a liar? You're such a liar, I never said that.

What a troll.

This...this proves she didn't call him in a liar in those prior posts, she called him a bigot, which is what she claimed she said...it proves she's not a liar...why did you even post this??

So you don't grasp when she said "Racists always claim to have a black best friend" that was calling him a liar?

LOL.....how ironic coming from one of the foremost homosexual haters on the board.

The kind of thing I'm about to point out to you usually comes with a lot of mean-spirited jabs at the other person's intelligence, and I'd appreciate if you took notice that I'm not doing that.

You have misread my post. No problem, I've done the same thing. If you look again, you'll see that I'm only talking about this "who lied" spat between Kaz, Mike, and Seawytch. I am not saying the thread is not popular or interesting to people, which obviously it is.

The history..

Ah yes, another veiled plea to moderators to "shut this thread down!!". For "nobody caring" about "any of this USMB High drama", it's odd that this thread has 58,000 views, 7,000 replies, sports the most popular poll in USMB history and keeps on getting new votes on that poll pretty much daily, if not every other day, certainly weekly. It registers high in search engines and has brought quite a lot of advertising revenue to this site. So, once again, facts fly in the face of LGBT smoke-and-mirrors assertions to the opposite. And that being said, with all the lawsuits against individual christians going forward and sticking, assurances from the LGBT crowd that congregations of individual christians (churches) "will not be sued" are worth exactly as much as Paperman's comments above that "nobody cares about this thread"......(So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Make these numbers...er..um...I mean "It" go away..) :itsok:

The kind of thing I'm about to point out to you usually comes with a lot of mean-spirited jabs at the other person's intelligence, and I'd appreciate if you took notice that I'm not doing that.

You have misread my post. No problem, I've done the same thing. If you look again, you'll see that I'm only talking about this "who lied" spat between Kaz, Mike, and Seawytch. I am not saying the thread is not popular or interesting to people, which obviously it is.

What and who pray tell were you referring to as "The Chicken Littles of this thread"? You know damn well its me and any other poster either legitimately opposed to the Gay Agenda or role-playing a "gay basher" to ramp up sympathy for your cause (you know, since lucid rebuttal and the old choreographed flame-war to lock the threads away routine isn't working for you anymore).

A Chicken Little is a person who is being accused of getting uptight about a danger that ostensibly doesn't exist. There was no actual spat. St. Mike is on your team. What you really, actually meant was a lie. You were lying saying this thread wasn't popular and that its points and data are not compelling. You said the "Chicken Littles" (christians concerned about gays suing churches to accomodate gay weddings) "hadn't had a good point in 30 pages here"..

Which is a lie. You manufactured a lie to sell to the public. Which is precisely why the public becomes concerned when you and your "creative/flexible" ilk tell us we should not expect congregations of individual christians (also known as "churches") will be forced to peform "gay weddings". We know you are lying..

What you are doing in your last post is clear evidence of your cult's penchant for "artful historical revisionism"

Forum List

Back