Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

So walls that work in Israel wouldn't work here because the laws of physics are different here?

Talk about dumbasses.
The thing stopping people from going over the wall in Israel is the guns in the towers. In the USA we don't shoot people crossing the border. We give them money.

So have the Israelis shot anyone trying to get over the wall?

No . . . . obviously not.

The have guard towers simply to keep on eye on anyone trying to get over the wall. It's a simple matter to send a patrol vehicle to apprehend them.
Hey, moron. They don't cross our border to attack us... they cross to make a living. There's a fucking difference you piece of shit.

How does that make one any easier to stop than the other? If anything, I imagine terrorists would be harder to stop.
You don't KILL PEOPLE FOR CROSSING A RIVER TO LOOK FOR WORK. You kill someone for illegally entering this country and you will FRY.

I have no idea what the above is supposed to mean. When have I ever proposed killing illegals?

we have a Commerce Clause not a Great Walls of America clause. it really is that simple, except to the capitalism challenged, right.

Commerce Clause has nothing to do with this. Regulating the commerce between the US and Mexico isn't the problem. Mexicans breaking the law and crossing our border illegally is the problem. A wall fixes that problem.... it really is that simple, except to the physics-challenged.
no... a wall does not solve anything ... here's your wall:

illegal-aliens1.jpg

illegals-climbing-border-fence.jpg

20538_illegal-immigrants-continue-to-attack-melilla-frontier_1_large.jpg

spain-wall-jumping.jpg

Those aren't walls. Those are fences, and they are a joke. The also don't have guard towers or anyone watching them. What you are calling a "wall" is like calling a go-cart a car. I showed you a wall that works. But you don't want to see what doesn't fit your biases.
You act like the wall you want will somehow be this machine of terror.

we have a Commerce Clause not a Great Walls of America clause. it really is that simple, except to the capitalism challenged, right.

Commerce Clause has nothing to do with this. Regulating the commerce between the US and Mexico isn't the problem. Mexicans breaking the law and crossing our border illegally is the problem. A wall fixes that problem.... it really is that simple, except to the physics-challenged.

illegal-aliens1.jpg

spain-wall-jumping.jpg

Those aren't walls. Those are fences, and they are a joke. The also don't have guard towers or anyone watching them. What you are calling a "wall" is like calling a go-cart a car. I showed you a wall that works. But you don't want to see what doesn't fit your biases.
We don't kill people for illegal entry moron. It's no harder to climb a wall than it is a fence. The only difference is walls are more expensive.

illegal-aliens1.jpg

spain-wall-jumping.jpg

We don't kill people for illegal entry moron. It's no harder to climb a wall than it is a fence. The only difference is walls are more expensive.
Bripat and other psychopaths want to kill people looking for a better life, I've heard some like toddster consider fucking land mines..

The thing stopping people from going over the wall in Israel is the guns in the towers. In the USA we don't shoot people crossing the border. We give them money.

The have guard towers simply to keep on eye on anyone trying to get over the wall. It's a simple matter to send a patrol vehicle to apprehend them.
Hey, moron. They don't cross our border to attack us... they cross to make a living. There's a fucking difference you piece of shit.

How does that make one any easier to stop than the other? If anything, I imagine terrorists would be harder to stop.
You don't KILL PEOPLE FOR CROSSING A RIVER TO LOOK FOR WORK. You kill someone for illegally entering this country and you will FRY.

I have no idea what the above is supposed to mean. When have I ever proposed killing illegals?
If you don't kill em how are you gonna stop em from coming in? They will just keep coming and coming and coming. Once they get across we feed and board them then take them to the sanctuary city of their choice. What part of a wall won't do shit is confusing you?

Trump's wall will be bigger and better.

It will solve the problem... if not, land mines are an option as well.
Wow, that didn't take long, another drooling psychopath who wants to blame Hispanics for everything when immigration is leveling off. I bet you're perfectly ok with blowing the legs off of children and there parents. Fucking ****.

illegal-aliens1.jpg

spain-wall-jumping.jpg

You act like the wall you want will somehow be this machine of terror.

No, that's how you and the rest of the open-borders assholes act.

If you don't kill em how are you gonna stop em from coming in? They will just keep coming and coming and coming. Once they get across we feed and board them then take them to the sanctuary city of their choice. What part of a wall won't do shit is confusing you?

Simply drive a few vehicles to the point where they are trying to enter and use normal policing tactics to apprehend them.

How do you think they are apprehended now?

Simply drive a few vehicles to the point where they are trying to enter and use normal policing tactics to apprehend them.

How do you think they are apprehended now?
LOL. Such a delusional psychopath. Want a Twinkie?

We don't kill people for illegal entry moron.

We should.
Let's put it this way... if you come to TX and start shooting illegals you will fry in the electric chair.

Nah. Not if President Trump uses his pen like Obama did.
Trump isn't going to allow us to murder illegal immigrants, he's not that insane like yourself.

It's not "murder" it's military action. We have to defend our borders from invaders. Sorry you don't comprehend that but it's in the Constitution if you'd like to read it.

Forum List

Back