Should We Blame Corona On The Liberals?

Hmm...This week, I was reminded of the conservative and right wing prattling from 2009. Death panels. And I was thinking that if the virus overwhelmed our hospital system (as is currently threatening in Italy), they'll get their alt-right wish in real time.
PolitiFact - PolitiFact's Lie of the Year: 'Death panels'

True. But that dipshit Bill Maher should really be castigated for that type of nonsense if he stated it.

He stated it.

Wouldn't surprise me. He's the living embodiment of an attention whore. He says stuff that is knowingly inflammatory to get just the type of attention that we're giving to him now. As I have stated many times, it is beyond me how this medium talent keeps a show.

Maher says red state voters are jealous of blue: "We have chef Wolfgang Puck, they have Boyardee"

I can't disagree. I can't stand Maher.

Buck stops with China Government and no one else!

why be silly ?? Blaming China won't save the world's population, Fighting pandemics will!!! !+1=2

Stop trolling please!

The CDC is a U.S. agency that monitors diseases and give guidelines for us in the States the United Nations WHO monitor the entire World but when you have rogue Governments like China that deny you access so you can verify the outbreak what can the U.S. and the World do to combat the outbreak?

The Outbreak occurred in China like SARS and Swine Flu and it is recorded that China rejected the U.S. help when it was first being told about the danger of this Virus!

Had it not been for that Doctor the World would have been in the dark even now and wondering where this virus came from!

So how do you combat a Virus that originated in China when China government has done everything it can to hamper the investigation?
you combat it by letting competent organizations develop tests that detect it and by pushing liberal bureaucrats out of the way.

you can not monitor China when it Government will lock you out and deny you access.

You seem to know next to nothing. China put the coronavirus genome on the Internet back in January and other countries and companies developed tests for the virus from it while the CDC did absolutely nothing.

No one of sound mind will blame Trump for the virus.

No one who thinks for themselves left or right blames Trump for the virus. But he does get the blame for his (and his merry band of yes men) response to it. Lots of people may end up dying because of his morbid incompetence...and inaction.
??? Trump shut down travel from China and Dims called him racist and xenophobic.

Of course!! The Center for Disease Control is a liberal, federal, monopoly, bureaucracy. Their only job is to get out of bed every day and plan how to prevent a disease pandemic exactly and precisely like Corona. And yet they failed completely. Worse, they discouraged other superior players from competing with them even after the virus broke out, and then botched their own initial effort to develop and mass produce test kits. This arrogance, complacency, incompetence wastefulness, and contempt for others is the essence of liberal monopoly.

Despite the CDC's unlimited budget and "greatest" minds in the world, China, South Korea, Germany, Washington State, and several, sometimes tiny, private companies were critical weeks ahead of the vaunted CDC. And that is with the attitude, fostered by the CDC, they shouldn't worry about really big events like this pandemic because the world's premier disease control agency and liberal bureaucracy is on the case.

The CDC should be eliminated and replaced by a agency that minimally supports and depends on private companies and other governments around the world like the ones that were far ahead of them on Corona!

No. We just blame liberals for their own utter stupidity.

Of course!! The Center for Disease Control is a liberal, federal, monopoly, bureaucracy. Their only job is to get out of bed every day and plan how to prevent a disease pandemic exactly and precisely like Corona. And yet they failed completely. Worse, they discouraged other superior players from competing with them even after the virus broke out, and then botched their own initial effort to develop and mass produce test kits. This arrogance, complacency, incompetence wastefulness, and contempt for others is the essence of liberal monopoly.

Despite the CDC's unlimited budget and "greatest" minds in the world, China, South Korea, Germany, Washington State, and several, sometimes tiny, private companies were critical weeks ahead of the vaunted CDC. And that is with the attitude, fostered by the CDC, they shouldn't worry about really big events like this pandemic because the world's premier disease control agency and liberal bureaucracy is on the case.

The CDC should be eliminated and replaced by a agency that minimally supports and depends on private companies and other governments around the world like the ones that were far ahead of them on Corona!
By all means, blame liberals.

Provide further proof of just how reprehensible most conservatives truly are.
yes we’re deplorables! That’s how you encouraged us to switch parties and vote for Trump!!

The lib commie elites are certainly not deplorable treasonous Marxists are they?

Communist China is responsible for the virus but Democrats and the MSM have become their biggest cheerleaders, treasonous bastards that they are.

Communist China is responsible for the virus but Democrats and the MSM have become their biggest cheerleaders, treasonous bastards that they are.
How is anyone “responsible” for a disease?

They want the government to control women's uterus. There's one.

no they want to stop baby murder
which they regard as a legitimate function of govt. Do you see now?

You can make excuses for what they want to do but it's big government trying to control a woman's life.

That's one of the most personal situations and decisions a woman can make. The government has no business getting involved.

You can make all the excuses you want but conservatives love big government in all aspects of our lives including very private ones.

Conservatives just don't want to pay taxes.

you can reply to this but now that you've shown you are a liar there is no reason for me to read anymore of your posts. I won't read or reply to any reply you post.

I don't believe a word from someone when I know they're a liar.
trliberal.jpg

How is anyone “responsible” for a disease?
Some say the Red Chinese developed the virus as a form of biological weapon and it accidentally got loose. Everything about those communist bastards suggests that this is very possible. There seems to be a lot of gaps, omissions and denials in their stories.

Corona is a beer, ya dumbshit conservative. :eusa_doh:

0-7422_clip-art-corona-beer-png-bud-light-lime.png

I blame the globalists.

The ones on the left and the ones on the right.
There are no globalists "on the right." If you think that, you can't properly define the "right."

I think he is trying to say if we had no free trade or free travel we would have no Corona.
We can no more keep Corona out than we can ban ants and birds from crossing the border. How can anybody be stupid enough to think otherwise? Never mind, I see their idiotic posts.

with the threat of a deadly virus hurting the economy many libbs are feeling pretty good right now !
No one wants a pandemic or a crashing economy.

We have however been warming that the markets were artificially inflated and about as stable as a house of straw.
and there you have it folks ! the market isnt going down because of the lefts #1 ally causing a global pandemic ! oh no ! its Trumps economic policy causing the downturn ...... lol! you people are pathetic !

What dems would like is a return to intellectualism and sanity in the White house instead of retardation and greed.
That would have been long before 44 or Clinton.

I don't really agree with that. Care to walk us through your logic?
You mean you agree with someone using an intern in the Oval Office to relieve stress like they were a blowup sex partner. Or his wife claiming that the women that complained about him were sluts and should not be believed?
Or perhaps you were applauding whe the Doctors Without Borders hospital was bombed?
Maybe excited when guns were sold to drug cartels?
Were you cheering when reporters computers and emails were confiscated?

Ah, so no logic was used. Thanks for the clarification. I can't say I'm in total lockstep with your personal delusions. This is shit you useless, perpetually outraged fucks fantasize about. I can't help whatever cancer has eroded your critical thinking, sorry.
Lol. Sorry you think so little. But I got to give you credit people like you never fail to make me shake my head and laugh at what you will let your side get away with.

Which shows how much the left cares about people.

The left winger dip shits hope a crashed economy fucks over a certain type of people. The right winger dip shits hope a strong economy fucks over a certain type of people. Not a whole lot of 'caring' going on in either direction. Your argument fails.
how would a strong economy fuck over people ?

Forum List

Back