Since the sexual past of Presidential spouses is up for grabs......

Lesbos is an island...I don't believe it has an intelligence quotient since it is made of rock and dirt and plants.
On which sea... if your answer takes longer than 10 seconds you are googling it...
Aegean...between Greece and Turkey (closer to Turkey)...the Sea named after Theseus' father who threw himself into it.....shall I go on about how the whole story of Theseus and the minataur goes?

There are many things Bodecea, but one of those things is that I'm not stupid and I am a very educated person, once again a Leftist illustrates how bigoted and close-minded they are by saying that someone who ISN'T stupid is stupid simply because I have different political views to them.

I'm much more well-educated than you are, I guarantee you that without going into too much detail.

"named after Theseus' father who threw himself into it"

This mainly of the Athenians, Aegeus was the father of Theseus.

Sophocles wrote a play about him, this was lost a very long time ago, but Euripides' Medea 431 BC of course has survived and features Aegeus.

This below picture is a fragment of vellum codex (vellum, Latin vitulinum which means made from calf), now carbon dated to the 4th-5th Century and found by Sir Flinders Petrie in 1888 in Arsinoe, it shows choral anapaests 1087-91 from Euripides' Medea.

Choral anapaests serve as a long prelude to either a parodos-lyric or as a short prelude to a choral song.

Medea-fragment-4th-5th-CE.gif

Flinders Petrie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sir Flinders Petrie | British archaeologist

Medea (play) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Aegean Sea is also said to be named after Aegea, Queen of the Amazons, legend says that she commanded an army of Amazon women who traveled from Libya to Asia Minor to fight at Troy and that Aegea and her army all perished in the sea and that that's how the Aegean Sea got it's name.

Bigoted left? No way did you just say that!?!? This coming from a person that hates gay people!?!?

Hey Lucy, meet your sister,

Cast-Iron-Kettle-61131.jpg

What are you stalking me now, you're a Sock Puppet this the majority already know.

Also stop paging me to threads idiot.

So we have this poor twelve year old being lied about. In an affidavit. And Hillary LAUGHS about it.

"On the tapes, Clinton, who speaks in a Southern drawl, appears to acknowledge that she was aware of her client’s guilt, brags about successfully getting the only piece of physical evidence thrown out of court, and laughs about it all whimsically.

“He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Clinton says on the recording, failing to hold back some chuckles."

Yuppers. 12 year old rape victim lied about and laughed about.

You people are freaking disgusting that back this bitch.

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

Lesbos is an island...I don't believe it has an intelligence quotient since it is made of rock and dirt and plants.
On which sea... if your answer takes longer than 10 seconds you are googling it...
Aegean...between Greece and Turkey (closer to Turkey)...the Sea named after Theseus' father who threw himself into it.....shall I go on about how the whole story of Theseus and the minataur goes?

There are many things Bodecea, but one of those things is that I'm not stupid and I am a very educated person, once again a Leftist illustrates how bigoted and close-minded they are by saying that someone who ISN'T stupid is stupid simply because I have different political views to them.

I'm much more well-educated than you are, I guarantee you that without going into too much detail.

Sophocles wrote a play about him, this was lost a very long time ago, but Euripides' Medea 431 BC of course has survived and features Aegeus.

This below picture is a fragment of vellum codex (vellum, Latin vitulinum which means made from calf), now carbon dated to the 4th-5th Century and found by Sir Flinders Petrie in 1888 in Arsinoe, it shows choral anapaests 1087-91 from Euripides' Medea.

Choral anapaests serve as a long prelude to either a parodos-lyric or as a short prelude to a choral song.

The Aegean Sea is also said to be named after Aegea, Queen of the Amazons, legend says that she commanded an army of Amazon women who traveled from Libya to Asia Minor to fight at Troy and that Aegea and her army all perished in the sea and that that's how the Aegean Sea got it's name.
Nice wikipedea searching....So...that's what you take as making you smart. Ooooooooookaaaaaay......Then explain how smart it is to be a misogynist-supporting female....

"Then explain how smart it is to be a misogynist-supporting female...."

I already responded to this, what do you have Dementia or something?

As a straight woman I have no issue with other women and I don't hate other women.

Unlike Butch Lesbians (Hello) who hate women so much, they want to turn women into looking like men and behaving like men.

Haha a bigot statement from someone that just called someone else a bigot... it's like watching a comedic act, but the most funny thing about it, is you don't realize you're doing it.

Bigoted left? No way did you just say that!?!? This coming from a person that hates gay people!?!?

What are you stalking me now, you're a Sock Puppet this the majority already know.

I'm a sock puppet of who? Have a mod do an IP search of my account if you want. I'm not a sock puppet and you just can't stand the fact you are being called out for what you are. And how stupid are you? I'm paging you to a thread? YOU'RE ALREADY HERE! I put your name in a quoted reply of your's. Holy fucking cow... and you are bragging about how intelligent you are?

Nice wikipedea searching....So...that's what you take as making you smart. Ooooooooookaaaaaay......Then explain how smart it is to be a misogynist-supporting female....

As a straight woman I have no issue with other women and I don't hate other women.

Unlike Butch Lesbians (Hello) who hate women so much, they want to turn women into looking like men and behaving like men.

Haha a bigot statement from someone that just called someone else a bigot... it's like watching a comedic act, but the most funny thing about it, is you don't realize you're doing it.

Who cares? I'm not going to be Moralised to by some degenerate like Bodecea, she has no Moral Highground, period.

Who cares? I'm not going to be Moralised to by some degenerate like Bodecea, she has no Moral Highground, period.

Who cares if you are a bigot calling someone else a bigot? WTF? Seriously... and you are bragging about how intelligent you are?

I'm a sock puppet of who? Have a mod do an IP search of my account if you want. I'm not a sock puppet and you just can't stand the fact you are being called out for what you are. And how stupid are you? I'm paging you to a thread? YOU'RE ALREADY HERE! I put your name in a quoted reply of your's. Holy fucking cow... and you are bragging about how intelligent you are?

You paged me to another thread that I WASN'T even in yesterday, I still have the alert.

I've been meaning to look up if Clinton was the AG at the time the 12 year old rape victims blood stained underwear went missing. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. When Hillary was lying her ass off to get the pedophile off the hook.
You are against our system of public defenders, I see.

Not at all. But Hillary blamed the 12 year old victim for seducing her client. Sound familiar? You see it's never Billy's fault. It's always the woman.

You're comfy with defending this bitch of a woman who would blame a 12 year old for her rape? I still want to know how that key piece of evidence went missing. And why those officers testimony was not allowed that they had seen the blood stained underwear.

The little girl was a virgin when she was raped.

Can you show where Hillary blamed a 12 year old for "seducing her client"?

Or are you just making shit up again?
I've been meaning to look up if Clinton was the AG at the time the 12 year old rape victims blood stained underwear went missing. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. When Hillary was lying her ass off to get the pedophile off the hook.

Not at all. But Hillary blamed the 12 year old victim for seducing her client. Sound familiar? You see it's never Billy's fault. It's always the woman.

You're comfy with defending this bitch of a woman who would blame a 12 year old for her rape? I still want to know how that key piece of evidence went missing. And why those officers testimony was not allowed that they had seen the blood stained underwear.

Hillary pointed out inconsistencies in the girls story....just like any defense attorney should

Here's your fucking evil bitch from hell lying her ass off to get her rapist client off that she knew was guilty. Hey she's your girl. Good old "I'll crucify her" Hillary who blamed every woman but never Bill.

Man oh man. That you can't admit she's an evil bitch but you want her as President anyway says a lot about you and other Dems.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit. “I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

Clinton also wrote that a child psychologist told her that children in early adolescence “tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences,” especially when they come from “disorganized families, such as the complainant.”

Oh and it's from the Daily Beast. There's audio out there with the bitch laughing about how she got him off.

Seems like what a defense attorney is expected to do

If the victim has a history of fantasizing, a defense attorney has an obligation to bring it up. Hillary did not ask for the case, she was appointed. Once she took the case, she has an obligation to provide a defense to the best of her ability. If Hillary had evidence of her "seeking out older men and fantasizing" she had an obligation to introduce it
“I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body"....any defense attorney has an obligation to bring this up

Hillary did not get the guy off, she got him to plea to a reduced charge

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist

The audio on these tapes is difficult to understand, but Clinton can be heard describing the case as "terrible." She did audibly laugh or chuckle at points, not about "knowing that the defendant was guilty" or "getting a guilty guy off" (which makes little sense, given that the defendant pled guilty) but rather while musing about how elements of the case that might ordinarily have supported the prosecution worked in the defendant's favor (i.e., observing that the defendant's passing a polygraph test had "forever destroyed her faith" in that technology):

Last edited:
Did she rape them? Did she have to pay almost a million dollars for it? JW

Hillary pointed out inconsistencies in the girls story....just like any defense attorney should

Here's your fucking evil bitch from hell lying her ass off to get her rapist client off that she knew was guilty. Hey she's your girl. Good old "I'll crucify her" Hillary who blamed every woman but never Bill.

Man oh man. That you can't admit she's an evil bitch but you want her as President anyway says a lot about you and other Dems.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit. “I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

Clinton also wrote that a child psychologist told her that children in early adolescence “tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences,” especially when they come from “disorganized families, such as the complainant.”

Oh and it's from the Daily Beast. There's audio out there with the bitch laughing about how she got him off.

Seems like what a defense attorney is expected to do

If the victim has a history of fantasizing, a defense attorney has an obligation to bring it up. Hillary did not ask for the case, she was appointed. Once she took the case, she has an obligation to provide a defense to the best of her ability. If Hillary had evidence of her "seeking out older men and fantasizing" she had an obligation to introduce it

Hillary did not get the guy off, she got him to plea to a reduced charge

She presented no evidence what so ever. Simply her opinion. Time served. Couple of months. Unlawful fondling of a minor.

Destroyed the child's life. And cackled about it. Proud of it. There's your defender of womens rights.

Do you really want to dance all thru the hell she put all of Bill's women through? At least in her old age she's just paying them off like the Energizer.

Don't you remember the hell Team Hillary put Paula Jones thru?

Stronach and Bronfman are wealthy all on their own and have enough power that she dares not go after them.

You paged me to another thread that I WASN'T even in yesterday, I still have the alert.

:alcoholic:

Are you drunk? You just asked me not to page you to this thread... a thread you are already actively in. Now when I make you look like an idiot, you change the subject. You accuse me of being a sock puppet, with no proof. You accuse me of being a stalker, because I paged you to this thread... a thread you are already in... you accuse other people of being a bigot, and at the same time admit you are a bigot...

Are you having a nervous breakdown? Maybe you should take a break from the forum for awhile or something.

Who cares if you are a bigot calling someone else a bigot? WTF? Seriously... and you are bragging about how intelligent you are?

So is calling Christians Christers and Hetereosexuals Breeders, is that also being a bigot?

Are you drunk? You just asked me not to page you to this thread... a thread you are already actively in. Now when I make you look like an idiot, you change the subject. You accuse me of being a sock puppet, with no proof. You accuse me of being a stalker, because I paged you to this thread... a thread you are already in... you accuse other people of being a bigot, and at the same time admit you are a bigot...

Are you having a nervous breakdown? Maybe you should take a break from the forum for awhile or something.

You are not even worth wasting time on, you've already illustrated that you are an intellectual midget on various other threads.

So is calling Christians Christers and Hetereosexuals Breeders, is that also being a bigot?

You don't get the point. It might be, but if you are a bigot too, your opinion doesn't matter. Heck, you guys shouldn't be arguing, you should be comparing notes about groups of people you should get together and hate.

You are not even worth wasting time on, you've already illustrated that you are an intellectual midget on various other threads.

Yeah, you're right, you should put me on ignore, you don't want to have to read someone point out every time you say a bigot statement, something hypocritical, or idiotic.

On the other hand, what you should be doing is paying me to point out all your flaws so you can become a better person.

Who the hell can back a woman like this who would lie about a 12 year old wanting to bang an older man? No evidence whatsoever.

How on the Lord's good green earth can you excuse this bitch from hell? And her rapist husband?

Unfreaking real.

You don't get the point. It might be, but if you are a bigot too, your opinion doesn't matter. Heck, you guys shouldn't be arguing, you should be comparing notes about groups of people you should get together and hate.

I do get the point.

"It might be"

Oh so Christers and Breeders, that's not bigoted?

"but if you are a bigot too, your opinion doesn't matter."

Who defines what is and isn't a bigot? Who Appointed Leftists as the guardians of The Moral Highground? There are no bigger racists or bigots than Leftists.

Forum List

Back