Slick Willie Stainmaker Rides Again

Is Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton Trustworthy?

• Total voters
Poll: Who's more trustworthy - Bill Clinton, who had an affair on his wife or Newt Gingrich, who was doin' his Congressional Staffer while trying to impeach Clinton? Answer: neither of these make the two any less trustworthy. Everyone makes mistakes. And you fucking morons going after Clinton again for his affair shows clear desperation.

Something you need to learn, being the POTUS puts you on a different level then everyone else. mr bill LIED UNDER OATH. That is a BIG deal.

Again i dont give a shit where he stuck his dick. The only person how should care about that is his wife...

Let's rise above the fact that you think an avatar denoting a walking racing stripe is clever, shall we? A gentleman doesn't tell where he puts his part. It's no ones business other than his and his sex partner.

it's so funny watching people twist themselves into pretzels to excuse the hypocrisy of gingrich and henry hyde because they don't like bill.

well, you know what... i don't care who bill bonked.

i do care that newt served his wife with divorce papers while she was in her hospital bed after having a mastectomy and pursuing bill while he was screwing anything that moved.

you can justify that hypocrisy any way you want.

Can you imagine if Bill Clinton had served Hillary with divorce papers while she was in the hospital after a mastectomy and left her for a much younger woman? I think we'd be getting threads about it on USMB to this day, never mind what would be left of Bill's supposed political career.

i'd expect nothing less...

but if you do a thread about it, i'm sure they'll say...

why are you bringing up yesterday's news... that was 10 years ago.

which it was.

so i have to wonder why the board is being spammed on a subject that is 10 years old.

maybe they think it deflects from the fact that they failed so miserably for 8 years.

oh wait...

aren't they they ones who keep saying... you can't run against bush?

yest they're still running against bill's blowjiob.

i find that amusing.

disingenuous.... but amusing.

Last edited:
it's so funny watching people twist themselves into pretzels to excuse the hypocrisy of gingrich and henry hyde because they don't like bill.

i do care that newt served his wife with divorce papers while she was in her hospital bed after having a mastectomy and pursuing bill while he was screwing anything that moved.

Can you imagine if Bill Clinton had served Hillary with divorce papers while she was in the hospital after a mastectomy and left her for a much younger woman? I think we'd be getting threads about it on USMB to this day, never mind what would be left of Bill's supposed political career.

No but I can imagine JOhn Edwards doing so and you still wuddda voted for his DUmbAzz.

which it was.

so i have to wonder why the board is being spammed on a subject that is 10 years old.

maybe they think it deflects from the fact that they failed so miserably for 8 years.

oh wait...

i find that amusing.

Well, we're glad you are amused that Billboard had a whore in his office and got a blowjob in the oval orifice at taxpayer's expense. That's just so damn cool and high classed innit?

No but I can imagine JOhn Edwards doing so and you still wuddda voted for his DUmbAzz.

Nope, but feel free to think what you want Willow. I was about as politically aware when John Edwards was running as you are now. Though to be fair, I was only 14 at the time, I have no idea what your problem is. :eusa_whistle:

which it was.

oh wait...

i find that amusing.

Well, we're glad you are amused that Billboard had a whore in his office and got a blowjob in the oval orifice at taxpayer's expense. That's just so damn cool and high classed innit?

poor willow.

Is it always immoral to tell a lie? Or should some lies be told? And IF so, who are you to judge which lies should or should not be told?

Nope, but feel free to think what you want Willow. I was about as politically aware when John Edwards was running as you are now. Though to be fair, I was only 14 at the time, I have no idea what your problem is. :eusa_whistle:

You sure? I think you are a liar. that's what my problem is. a dishonest fuck.

which it was.

oh wait...

i find that amusing.

poor willow.

It's not my fault you have no class.

which it was.

oh wait...

i find that amusing.

I'm no fan of Clinton, but if Hillary had given it to him, would that be at the taxpayers expense?

which it was.

oh wait...

i find that amusing.

I'm no fan of Clinton, but if Hillary had given it to him, was that at the taxpayers expense?

If he was in the oval office. Yes. I tell ya libtards have no dignity. None at all. They've spent 12 years of their lives defending a blow job.

I'm no fan of Clinton, but if Hillary had given it to him, was that at the taxpayers expense?

If he was in the oval office. Yes. I tell ya libtards have no dignity. None at all. They've spent 12 years of their lives defending a blow job.

the blowjob was between Bill and hillary. the lying under oath about it is something else.

the blowjob was between Bill and hillary. the lying under oath about it is something else.

Did Hillary give a blowjob? :eek: My nose is bleeding now.

which it was.

oh wait...

i find that amusing.

Ken Starr elucidated the issue. He didn't get his blow job in the oval office, but in a small room off to the side. My guess is you're a dried up hag who never sucked a cock in your life.

And look what that cost the taxpayer. Why did his dumbAss get disbarred? Jillian won't say.

You're a desprate fucker. I haven't seen one thread on this forum by a Lefty, attacking the infidelity of Newt Gingrich. That's because we have enough to attack the hypocritical scumbag on. You're just a desprate fuck, trying to revisit something that happened years ago. Sorry Willow, people don't give a fuck that Billy got a BJ in the Oval Office. Just as no one really cares that Newt was screwing his Aide while going after Bill.

Can you spell d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-i-o-n?

Another thread devolved - amazing that even this piece of shit thread could devolve - into another circle jerk by the echo chamber.

thx
You don't know my position. Here's a hint. for the erudite contribution. Your position is crystal clear. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't keep a jizzed piece of clothing around for a trophy. There's Woolite and dry cleaning to deal with those accidents. I understand that a right wing fox doesn't agree with me.

P__Linda-Tripp.jpg

is that the pic the dems put out when they illegally accessed her fbi file? :eusa_shhh:

which it was.

oh wait...

i find that amusing.

Ken Starr elucidated the issue. He didn't get his blow job in the oval office, but in a small room off to the side. My guess is you're a dried up hag who never sucked a cock in your life.

do you know where the top is?

which it was.

oh wait...

i find that amusing.

My guess is your a withered up old saggy tea bag who spends too much time at Biker's house.

How are you holding up on Reagan's Rape, and Bush Srs. Oval Office affair? Still defending those?

Forum List

Back