SNAP capitol is white and conservative

Ah, it burns, I am under your skin. :lol: Sux to be you.

You are racist because you immediately counter any white racism with comments about lack racism. Yes, you are racist, because your own words burn you.

Your segue into welfare corporatism is an interesting distraction, but a distraction nonetheless.

Ah, it burns, I am under your skin. :lol: Sux to be you.

You are racist because you immediately counter any white racism with comments about lack racism. Yes, you are racist, because your own words burn you.

Your segue into welfare corporatism is an interesting distraction, but a distraction nonetheless.

I don't let people on a message board to bother me, you are entertainment, nothing more.

You give no examples of racism, just your worthless, mindless opinion. Thanks for confirming you got nothing, but you singular, worthless, faceless opinion.

Senility setting in? You asked what corporations have been hurt by Congressional law.

My answer is pretty obvious, none. But don't let your diversions get in the way.

And you continue to whine and pine.

That's your right to do so, papa.

And your right to lie all the time.
Papa, now you are projecting.

You got called out, got caught, and now you are simply whimpering and simpering.

:lmao: You have yet to post where I got caught and called out. Until you do, you are the liar we all know you to be. Thanks for the reply with no facts.
:lol: Deny and cry all you want. Denial by you is proof that you were caught. Anyone can read and find it above

But you, papa, you don't get "just once more." That's over for you.

You got called out, got caught, and now you are simply whimpering and simpering.

:lmao: You have yet to post where I got caught and called out. Until you do, you are the liar we all know you to be. Thanks for the reply with no facts.
:lol: Deny and cry all you want. Denial by you is proof that you were caught. Anyone can read and find it above

Calm down, Jakey... your logic and the conclusions you draw from it aren't exactly top-of-the-line, either...

what is the point of this thread? that one little town outweighs all the other people on food stamps?

more jaketrollery

The Food Stamp Capital

In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census.

The decline in the profits from coal, tobacco and lumber industries led to a harsh toll being taken on the community.

Cale Turner, county executive of Owsley County told ABC back in 2010 that economic hardships have led to a high incidence of drug addiction.

“Those with drug addictions end up in prison without effective treatment. And it happens over and over in this community. The drug problem continues to get worse every year.

So, have we figured out yet...

1. what percentage of the total White population is on food stamps?

2. what percentage of the total Black population is on food stamps?

3. what percentage of the total Hispanic population is on food stamps?

4. what percentage of the rest of the total population is on food stamps?

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.
It s Official White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp Moochers in the Country Americans Against the Tea Party

So, have we figured out yet...

1. what percentage of the total White population is on food stamps?

2. what percentage of the total Black population is on food stamps?

3. what percentage of the total Hispanic population is on food stamps?

4. what percentage of the rest of the total population is on food stamps?

Who is using food stamps?

There are more white people on food stamps than black people, according to SNAP.

The Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program provides food stamps for almost 47 million Americans. Of those 47 million people, 43 percent of them are white and 33 percent are black. Approximately 19 percent are Hispanic, 2 percent are Asian and the remainder are Native America.

There are more white people on food stamps than black people, according to SNAP.

The Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program provides food stamps for almost 47 million Americans. Of those 47 million people, 43 percent of them are white and 33 percent are black. Approximately 19 percent are Hispanic, 2 percent are Asian and the remainder are Native America.

Of course there are going to be more whites on welfare. There are more of us, but what about percentages within each perspective race?

what is the purpose of your post given that blacks make up only 14% of the population...

I is? :lmao:

Again, you can't find it because it is not there. You are too funny.

Show proof? Jakey has never and never will. You are a troll and a huge liar.

You are a proven liar, it's been over for a long time for you, you are just to dumb to know it. :lmao: :lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papa is getting worke up because he is wrong. :lol:

Yurt miss the point of the OP. Again. :lol:

papa is getting worke up because he is wrong. :lol:

Yurt miss the point of the OP. Again. :lol:
All worked up about what? It seems you are the one stressing about all your lies! You can make this stuff up! We are all having a good laugh. Poor jake, you haven't figured out you are the joke!
You honestly can be this dumb, can you?

:lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back