So do you know any "white supremacists"?

Do you know any in RL?

I am sure I do.

They are just more vocal about it on line when there is no consequences for their actions or views.

So, you are guessing that some of the people you know, whom you disagree with, might be white supremacists, based on , what exactly?

(fair warning, if you say mind reading powers, I will test you)

Actions and comments.

So, they say things about how whites are superior to other races, and there should be policies in place to oppress other races and maintain white dominance of society and/or the world?

It would be cool if you could post the best example one of them said, to give you the idea they thought that.

Not really of all races, just one.

" She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution, under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery--the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits--a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time. "

DECLARATION OF CAUSES: February 2, 1861 A declaration of the causes which impel the State of Texas to secede from the Federal Union. | TSLAC

The thread is about, DO you personally know any white supremacists in real life?

A statement from 1861, is a no. Everyone who signed it, is long dead.

Run along now.

because you Trumpians NEED to believe in this narrative of a massive but hidden in plain sight deep state shadow government

None of our policies are based on such a belief. None of our issues that we are concerned about, is based on that being true.

Immigration? DOes that require the Deep State?

Trade? Does that require the Deep State?

Not fucking with Russia? Does that require the Deep State?

Your comparison is simply not true.

How do any of those things require white supremacy?

damn dude, you are all over the place here.

Dude. YOU changed the subject to the Deep State. I was responding YOUR comment.

Are you sleep deprived? Low blood sugar?

I did not change the subject, I compared two things that the wingers need to believe for their views to hold water.

Do try and keep up, it is so boring repeating myself.

Yeah, you brought up the Deep State to support your claim and I explained why it did not do so.

NOne of my views, will stop holding water, if the Deep State theory falls though. (beyond the Deep State theory itself of course)

And nobody's views will stop holding water if there is not some massive but hidden in plain sight WS group...which was the bullshit you were trying to peddle.

Just curious. I've never met one. And I know a lot of people.
They don't have signs on them say "I am a white supremacist" and do not introduce themselves as a white supremacist. Everyone knows a white supremacist. .....Simply ....a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races...

None of our policies are based on such a belief. None of our issues that we are concerned about, is based on that being true.

Immigration? DOes that require the Deep State?

Trade? Does that require the Deep State?

Not fucking with Russia? Does that require the Deep State?

Your comparison is simply not true.

I did not change the subject, I compared two things that the wingers need to believe for their views to hold water.

Yeah, you brought up the Deep State to support your claim and I explained why it did not do so.

NOne of my views, will stop holding water, if the Deep State theory falls though. (beyond the Deep State theory itself of course)

And nobody's views will stop holding water if there is not some massive but hidden in plain sight WS group...which was the bullshit you were trying to peddle.

Actually tons of issues and polices of the Left is based on the belief that America is terribly racist and needs government intervention.

AA, Diversity programs, EEOC shit, ect.

It's huge and it's everywhere. and if America is not racist as a whole, then none of that shit is defensible.

I am sure I do.

They are just more vocal about it on line when there is no consequences for their actions or views.

So, you are guessing that some of the people you know, whom you disagree with, might be white supremacists, based on , what exactly?

Actions and comments.

So, they say things about how whites are superior to other races, and there should be policies in place to oppress other races and maintain white dominance of society and/or the world?

It would be cool if you could post the best example one of them said, to give you the idea they thought that.

" She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution, under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery--the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits--a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time. "

DECLARATION OF CAUSES: February 2, 1861 A declaration of the causes which impel the State of Texas to secede from the Federal Union. | TSLAC

The thread is about, DO you personally know any white supremacists in real life?

Run along now.

Yes I have as I posted earlier. The oldest and most ardent one I have known was born 30 years after the war that document help start, ended. I know many more in South Louisiana to this day. It's just how they were raised. Traditions get passed down from generation to generation. We're just not that far from 1861.

They don't have signs on them say "I am a white supremacist" and do not introduce themselves as a white supremacist. Everyone knows a white supremacist. .....Simply ....a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races...

Got it. YOU don't know any in RL.

You like to assume that you know some, because you need to, to support your view of the US as evil and racist.

But you dont' actually know any.

Actions and comments.

Run along now.

Yes I have as I posted earlier. The oldest and most ardent one I have known was born 30 years after the war that document help start, ended. I know many more in South Louisiana to this day. It's just how they were raised. Traditions get passed down from generation to generation. We're just not that far from 1861.

She was born in 1895? So she is 124 today?

Oh, I get it. YOU'RE OLD. You are talking about people you know when you were a child! long long ago.

And actually, we are far as hell from 1865, Easily 4 or 5 generations.

And people change within their own lives.

So, you don't know any today.

Got it. That is the point of the thread.

That white supremacists are a vanishingly small fringe.

I never met one but I’ve seen one in Texas with a nazi tattoo in his forehead he was with a group of other men. Then a rally in Los Angeles back in late 90s.

Actions and comments.

Run along now.

Oh, I get it. YOU'RE OLD. You are talking about people you know when you were a child! long long ago.

His grandfather fought in the war and owned slaves. Easily the first White Supremacist I ever met. I have a lot of cousins still living there in that tiny town that are still that way, and will let you know it too. Their beliefs are slowing vanishing with each generation but there are still quite a few, at least in my home town.

Actually tons of issues and polices of the Left is based on the belief that America is terribly racist and needs government intervention.

It's huge and it's everywhere. and if America is not racist as a whole, then none of that shit is defensible.

Being racist is not the same as a massive but hidden in plain sight WS group. you are again all over the place here.

Q6ZtpnS.jpg

Run along now.

His grandfather fought in the war and owned slaves. Easily the first White Supremacist I ever met. I have a lot of cousins still living there in that tiny town that are still that way, and will let you know it too. Their beliefs are slowing vanishing with each generation but there are still quite a few, at least in my home town.

Tell me the most white supremacist thing that one of the living ones ever said.

Being racist is not the same as a massive but hidden in plain sight WS group. you are again all over the place here.

It is actually the Lefties who are all over the place, in their insane attempt to defend their house of lies.

You're correct that "racist" and "White supremacists" are two very different things.

BUT, the lefties are very, very sloppy with such terms and on some level they know that the slightest bit of truth, can destroy them.

That is why they are in this thread, being so crazy, in their attempts to not admit that white supremacists are a vanishingly small fringe.

Run along now.

It's pointless to try to reason with these people. These haters of whites, these self appointed champions of "diversity". They're lost causes. They've either drank the kool aid and truly believe this nonsense or they're scared to say what they really think. Or they just hate whites.

Run along now.

It's pointless to try to reason with these people. These haters of whites, these self appointed champions of "diversity". They're lost causes. They've either drank the kool aid and truly believe this nonsense or they're scared to say what they really think. Or they just hate whites.

I know. I cannot rationally explain why I treat them as though they were rational beings.

I know many people whom prefer a whiter America, an America that speaks English, a likeminded America...I know people whom prefer their children date / marry within their own race, people whom rather not deal with cultural and communication barriers.
I don’t know a single person who hates anyone for the color of their skin.
This guy is one of them.
Btw white is just a color.

When looking at statistics...is there a human behind the statistic or “just a color”?

I know. I cannot rationally explain why I treat them as though they were rational beings.

Mac dragged me into this thread as an example of "white supremacy" because I said black people tend to behave a certain way. Good grief how detached from reality do you have to be to think otherwise? Seems like this forum is comprised largely of people who live in posh gated communities who have no idea what it's like in the outside world.

Forum List

Back