So do you know any "white supremacists"?

They do not call it "White supremacy"...they call it being racially conscious white people

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just curious. I've never met one. And I know a lot of people.
Plenty on this board.

So, none in real life? Me neither.
Where u live they cant exist. Just like trump supporters they are cowards and pussies.

You are very brave in talking smack about Trump supporters. ONline. Where are you? IN your bedroom, safe and sound as you insult people anonymously?

Sounds like you are the pussy.
I stated a fact, I live in a city of millions and none sported MAGA hat or proud to be a trump supporter, why are you guys pussies? Ashamed ?

Fear of random violence from packs of subhumans is the rational response.

I note you did not discuss where you are, as you anonymously insult people online, from the safety of your bedroom? Living room? MOther's basement?

Does it make you feel brave to be rude to people that are hundreds or thousands of miles away, and who don't know who you are?

The point stands. YOu dont' know any in rl. Neither do I.

Plenty on this board.

Where u live they cant exist. Just like trump supporters they are cowards and pussies.

You are very brave in talking smack about Trump supporters. ONline. Where are you? IN your bedroom, safe and sound as you insult people anonymously?

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Plenty on this board.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Why would you say that?

They do not call it "White supremacy"...they call it being racially conscious white people

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do you know any in RL?

I am sure I do.

They are just more vocal about it on line when there is no consequences for their actions or views.

So, you are guessing that some of the people you know, whom you disagree with, might be white supremacists, based on , what exactly?

(fair warning, if you say mind reading powers, I will test you)

Plenty on this board.

I stated a fact, I live in a city of millions and none sported MAGA hat or proud to be a trump supporter, why are you guys pussies? Ashamed ?

I note you did not discuss where you are, as you anonymously insult people online, from the safety of your bedroom? Living room? MOther's basement?

Does it make you feel brave to be rude to people that are hundreds or thousands of miles away, and who don't know who you are?

Stating a fact, not pro harming people...but trump supporters are cowards, they know they are supporting a racist, misogynist, dixk and a bully. What are they ashamed to be proud of who they support?

Do you know any in RL?

I am sure I do.

They are just more vocal about it on line when there is no consequences for their actions or views.

So, you are guessing that some of the people you know, whom you disagree with, might be white supremacists, based on , what exactly?

Actions and comments.

Maybe one of these guys would qualify? Who knows!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.

So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.

Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.
^^^ obsessed with me
I always appreciate your comments. They're very helpful.
I just tell the truth and post the facts...I am blunt about it because I don't care if it hurts others feelings or delicate sensibilities.

Stating a fact, not pro harming people...but trump supporters are cowards, they know they are supporting a racist, misogynist, dixk and a bully. What are they ashamed to be proud of who they support?

You're attacking the potential victims of random, politically motivated violence, instead of the violent thugs that would commit said violence.

Yet you are too cowardly to even openly admit that you support the violence, as you obviously do, as you hide behind your keyboard, talking shit to people that are hundreds of miles away and can't see you.

THe point remains though. YOu don't know any white supremacists and neither do I.

Most of US don't because they are a vanishingly small fringe.

Do you know any in RL?

I am sure I do.

Actions and comments.

So, they say things about how whites are superior to other races, and there should be policies in place to oppress other races and maintain white dominance of society and/or the world?

It would be cool if you could post the best example one of them said, to give you the idea they thought that.

You're attacking the potential victims of random, politically motivated violence, instead of the violent thugs that would commit said violence.

Yet you are too cowardly to even openly admit that you support the violence, as you obviously do, as you hide behind your keyboard, talking shit to people that are hundreds of miles away and can't see you.

THe point remains though. YOu don't know any white supremacists and neither do I.

Small or big they do exist and their natural place is jail just like any criminal.

Thousands voted for trump in LA county none have the balls to wear a MAGA, I call that being a coward. They are ashamed to sport a symbol of racism, bullying, idiocy, ....they do when they are in herds with their filthy cockroaches, in red areas.

Do you know any in RL?

I am sure I do.

Actions and comments.

So, they say things about how whites are superior to other races, and there should be policies in place to oppress other races and maintain white dominance of society and/or the world?

It would be cool if you could post the best example one of them said, to give you the idea they thought that.

No, I will not waste my time. I guess you are ok with racist as long as they are not white supremacists, personally I put them in the same boat.

Apparently, these folks think that if they can minimize the recognized population of "white supremacists", it will somehow mitigate the amount of real racism that does still exist.

Nice try, I guess, but it won't work.

That does seem to be their plan..."well they might racist, but they are not white supremacists" :21::21:

Apparently, these folks think that if they can minimize the recognized population of "white supremacists", it will somehow mitigate the amount of real racism that does still exist.

Actually, if there is so much real racism, then talking about how many racists are hiding in the woodwork, that we cant' see, but know are there,

is what we would not bother doing.

Because we would have REAL racism to discuss.

That your side NEEDS to believe in this narrative of a massive but hidden in plain sight white supremacy movement,

is strong evidence that the "racism" you cry about is greatly exaggerated.

And pointing out that no one, or very few people actually KNOW any real white supremacists,

is an incredibly potent thing to do.

Actually, if there is so much real racism, then talking about how many racists are hiding in the woodwork, that we cant' see, but know are there,

is what we would not bother doing.

Because we would have REAL racism to discuss.

That your side NEEDS to believe in this narrative of a massive but hidden in plain sight white supremacy movement,

is strong evidence that the "racism" you cry about is greatly exaggerated.

And pointing out that no one, or very few people actually KNOW any real white supremacists,

is an incredibly potent thing to do.
As I've said many times, the number of "supremacists" is small, but that's not the bigger issue, as much as you folks want to make it so.

The (much) bigger picture includes those who agree with them in many ways, and enable their behaviors by trying to change the subject.

Your posts so far in this thread have illustrated my point for me.

Small or big they do exist and their natural place is jail just like any criminal.

Thousands voted for trump in LA county none have the balls to wear a MAGA, I call that being a coward. They are ashamed to sport a symbol of racism, bullying, idiocy, ....they do when they are in herds with their filthy cockroaches, in red areas.

There are states that he carried by large percentages. Quite a lot of them.

Yet, when actual white supremacists hold rallies, they can't seem to get anyone to show up.

Your assumption that Trump voters and white supremacists are the same, is just a child telling himself how cool he is, because his enemies are supervillians out to destroy the world.

And being afraid of random violence by thugs like you, in places like LA, is just common sense.

Sorry. It is not cowardice to not want to be attacked by a lynch mob.

Are you prepared to admit that you support violence against people for partisan political differences? Or still too cowardly?

Forum List

Back