So, how many of you Leftists are stupid enough to vote for Hillary?

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Is Hillary your man? And will you actually admit that you are a pansy-ass on a public forum?

Last edited:
Whining about losing so soon?

And no, we pansy-asses never get tired of making you our sweet, sweet little bitch.

Pantsuit says that all women should make exactly the same as all men. Experience, work ethic, and ability doesn't matter. What a clown show.

I probably won't vote for Hillary but I sure as hell won't vote for Trump. I'm hoping for a centrist 3rd party candidate, but I'll probably have to go libertarian with Gary Johnson.

We'll see. Lot's of time left.

Pantsuit says that all women should make exactly the same as all men. Experience, work ethic, and ability doesn't matter. What a clown show.
That doesn't even make any sense. "If it doesn't make sense it isn't true". Judge Judy.

I probably won't vote for Hillary but I sure as hell won't vote for Trump. I'm hoping for a centrist 3rd party candidate, but I'll probably have to go libertarian with Gary Johnson.

I'm kinda surprised Rand Paul hasn't decided to jump in as an independent. He could make a pretty good dent. Although, it could backfire on Republicans - aka Ross Perot in 92.

By which she means, a woman working part time should take home as much as a man who's doing a 60 hour week.

Hillary is the best qualified candidate in 2016 by a wide margin

Here's your WIDE MARGIN....

n0x1s3B.jpg

Pathological liar. Check

Royal Clinton blood. Check

Over saw Benghazi as Secretary of State. Check.

Will continue 'hope and change" of Obama. Check.

Yep, she seems qualified to me.

Psychopathy stands out like a sore thumb in women. And unlike their male counterparts, they are usually impoverished. Bill is a cornerstone.

womanly virtues just don't fit psychopathy so they normally fail. You can see their frustrated anger. While male psychopaths soar to success.

I'm kinda surprised Rand Paul hasn't decided to jump in as an independent. He could make a pretty good dent. Although, it could backfire on Republicans - aka Ross Perot in 92.

That's what Trump is doing. The GOP doesn't want the White House, Trump is there to make sure it occurs.

Forum List

Back