So our vote does not matter , really it doesn't.

So if the electors do not vote for Trump it goes to the GOP House, why would it not go to the person who really won Clinton?

I would hate to have Pence or Ryan be President, even worst than Trump.

Electors will cast their ballots on Dec. 19.

If anti-Trump electors manage to whip up enough votes against him, the decision would then go to the GOP-controlled House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/harvard-professor-says-gop-electors-are-close-to-blocking-trump-win/ar-AAlx8zJ?ocid=eventhub

Exactly ! Every other country in the world who has elections , goes by the popular vote. They don't have this electoral nonsense crap.

With the last three elections the winning candidate/president won both the popular and electoral vote. So it was in line with what the people wanted. But with this election and 2000, it was not what the people wanted.
You mean it isn't what the liberals wanted. The EC prevents big city libs from running rough shod over everyone else. This is the United STATES, not Europe. Each state has a say, don't like it? Move to Europe.

Yep. The liberals don't just want cities to swell the votes with legal voters either. Right now for example the city of fraud Chicago can't steal more than the electoral votes in Illinois and illegal alien importer California can't steal more than California's EVs. If we go to PV, those fraud caps are removed. No one who believes in America picking our own leaders would support going to PV under the present system.

Penelope's claims are worse than that though. She said the dipshit Hillary actually ran for the popular vote. Kudos to her for that heads up. We haven't had anyone THAT dumb run for President since Gore did the same thing in 2000. Makes one shudder how close they came.

Thanks for the info, Penelope!

So if the electors do not vote for Trump it goes to the GOP House, why would it not go to the person who really won Clinton?

If anti-Trump electors manage to whip up enough votes against him, the decision would then go to the GOP-controlled House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/harvard-professor-says-gop-electors-are-close-to-blocking-trump-win/ar-AAlx8zJ?ocid=eventhub

This is a great example of how some liberals do not understand the system of government they live in. Btw, since you are uninformed, 20 electors inquired, that doesn't mean they intend on defecting. Further, another 17 would be needed, so that Trump fell below 270. Finally, many states will simply replace those electors who fail to follow their pledge. Yes, there are alternates chosen.

If there's any doubt liberals are petulant children then just view this site once a day. All doubt will be erased.

See Romney's niece is going to be chair of the RNC , Trumps want to thank her for taking MI. Pubs in MI spent lots of money for Trump.

Do you have a problem with Republicans in Michigan spending money to get their nominee elected?

She doesn't really have a point other than informing us "I have butt hurt! I have butt hurt! I have butt hurt! I have butt hurt! I have butt hurt! I have butt hurt! I have butt hurt! I have butt hurt! I have butt hurt! I have butt hurt! I have butt hurt! I have butt hurt!"

Well the EC isn't going to punt on this, and even if they did, Clinton didn't win.

The vote for president is not a popular national vote. It is a population weighted vote by State, which Trump won handily.

Obviously the EC can vote their conscience, and if they do not vote for Trump, it goes to the House, so the maj in the house votes. Yes our vote really counts. Time to end the EC.

Nope most have to vote for the person voters picked in their state, if they fail to do so, they are replaced with an alternate elector.

This is a great example of how some liberals do not understand the system of government they live in. Btw, since you are uninformed, 20 electors inquired, that doesn't mean they intend on defecting. Further, another 17 would be need, so that Trump fell below 270. Finally, many states will simply replace those electors who fail to follow their pledge. Yes, there are alternates chosen.

Yes, in their ignorance Democrats don't realize what you accurately pointed out. It's not like voting in a ballot box. They can vote and their States can yank and replace them and change the vote

Wow you really need to take a class into how the US election process works.

I would imagine we have 2 candidates in the general election that mattered , and the EC could vote for either one, that is the way it should work. There is a huge problem with the system.

There's a problem with a system that has been in existence for hundreds of years and provided the American people with exactly the representative government that the Founders envisioned because it didn't elect Hillary Clinton President? Clinton was an awful candidate that you liberals shouldn't have run. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. The problem wasn't with the Electoral College...the problem was with the Democratic nominee!

And boy howdy was she a lousy candidate.

I would imagine we have 2 candidates in the general election that mattered , and the EC could vote for either one, that is the way it should work. There is a huge problem with the system.

There's a problem with a system that has been in existence for hundreds of years and provided the American people with exactly the representative government that the Founders envisioned because it didn't elect Hillary Clinton President? Clinton was an awful candidate that you liberals shouldn't have run. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. The problem wasn't with the Electoral College...the problem was with the Democratic nominee!

So awful she received the popular vote. Really now. No there was nothing wrong with her, except Trump had "star" appeal. A reality TV star. Any flaws that Hillary has is nothing compared to Trumps, and the maj of us knew that.
Listen, you pathetic whiny sniveling bitch, how many more threads like this are you going to create. Maybe you were given what you wanted as a child by throwing tantrums but it doesn't work that way in the grown up world.

Hillary couldn't fill a high school gymnasium and no amount of popular press could make her likable. She's as corrupt as her husband or worse and the anti-establishment mood of the country had enough of her ilk.

You always find out the true nature of a person when they lose, and lefties have made what they are crystal clear.
Once again ,what was she corrupt about. Whats really back is Trump charging 87,665 in 2014 for Eric Trump to hold a golf outing for St. Judes.
http://990s.foundationcenter.org/99...2_990.pdf?_ga=1.174914721.26745521.1462996275

Last edited:

So awful she received the popular vote. Really now. No there was nothing wrong with her, except Trump had "star" appeal. A reality TV star. Any flaws that Hillary has is nothing compared to Trumps, and the maj of us knew that.
Listen, you pathetic whiny sniveling bitch, how many more threads like this are you going to create. Maybe you were given what you wanted as a child by throwing tantrums but it doesn't work that way in the grown up world.

Hillary couldn't fill a high school gymnasium and no amount of popular press could make her likable. She's as corrupt as her husband or worse and the anti-establishment mood of the country had enough of her ilk.

You always find out the true nature of a person when they lose, and lefties have made what they are crystal clear.
Once again ,what was she corrupt about. Whats really back is Trump charging 87,665 in 2014 for Eric Trump to hold a golf outing for St. Judes.
http://990s.foundationcenter.org/99...2_990.pdf?_ga=1.174914721.26745521.1462996275

What was Hillary corrupt about? Seriously?

Pay to play, attacking victims of her sexual predator husband, exposing our secrets to our enemies bypassing government security and setting up her own e-mail server, killing four statesmen because it was not politically expedient to save them, working with the DNC to shut down Bernie, "losing" the files she was required to keep on White Water, deducting her used underwear from her taxes, need I go on?

Pay to play, attacking victims of her sexual predator husband, exposing our secrets to our enemies bypassing government security and setting up her own e-mail server, killing four statesmen because it was not politically expedient to save them, working with the DNC to shut down Bernie, "losing" the files she was required to keep on White Water, deducting her used underwear from her taxes, need I go on?

Pay to play, how is that? Be specific. What do you think about a SOS now having stock in a global oil company. How did she shut down Bernie, How??

That is also heresay that she went after any women. If she went after them legally that is great, I would of as well. You don't know she lost whitewater files!!

Pay to play, how is that? Be specific. What do you think about a SOS now having stock in a global oil company. How did she shut down Bernie, How??

That is also heresay that she went after any women. If she went after them legally that is great, I would of as well. You don't know she lost whitewater files!!
You seriously need to find a support group, hugs, coffee, compassion and all that.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

image.jpeg

Next up Penelope will be ranting about Jews and voting machine software.

[Q

She did not not get the majority of the vote. More people voted for somebody else rather than her. More people that were eligible to vote chose not to vote for her than she received in votes.

Then you have the filthy ass illegals that hated Trump and supported Crooked Hillary that voted in the states that had lax or non existent voter ID laws, like Kalifornia.

Pay to play, how is that? Be specific. What do you think about a SOS now having stock in a global oil company
"Pay to play, how is that? Be specific"

She sold slots on her calendar for donations to the Clinton foundation. Including $25 million to Saudi Arabia. That's just prima facie bribery, the woman should be in jail.

"What do you think about a SOS now having stock in a global oil company"

It's better than actually selling time slots to meet with you by a country mile. How do you know he's keeping the stock?

"How did she shut down Bernie, How??"

You didn't read about her conspiring with the DNC? You didn't hear about the super delegates? Seriously?

"That is also heresay that she went after any women. If she went after them legally that is great, I would of as well."

And yet she did. Kathleen Wiley, Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers. Do you know where the term "vast right wing conspiracy" came from? Hillary. She was referring to Gennifer Flowers. An accusation she knew was true ... when she said it ...

And you would have gone after sexual assault victims of your husband? You are one sick fuck

" You don't know she lost whitewater files!!"

She didn't. When the investigation was over, she suddenly found them! Viola? Feel behind your ears, it is actually wet isn't it.

I do appreciate though your heads up on Hillary being such a stupid bimbo she ran for the popular vote. Jesus, we can't have someone that naive as President, it's a dangerous world out there

Clinton lost idiot get that through your thick Neanderthal skull. The people in this country rejected Hillary, even in the blue states of PA, MI, and WI. That's a decisive loss when your own states shit on your candidate.

You seriously need to find a support group, hugs, coffee, compassion and all that.

When it comes to Democrats, she sees no evil. When it comes to Republicans, she hears nothing but evil. The technical term is she slops it up ...

Clinton lost idiot get that through your thick Neanderthal skull. The people in this country rejected Hillary, even in the blue states of PA, MI, and WI. That's a decisive loss when your own states shit on your candidate.

The words "the Democrat lost the election because the voters wanted the Republican" are not comprehensible to Democrats. I mean they are in other uses, but not in that order. They think red States are just States that cheat better

If the electors can truly vote their conscience, there is nothing whatsoever to compel them to vote for Hillary. If we truly want them to be free to vote however they want, the result is, as was set up by the Founders, the president will be elected by a handful of people and the popular vote means diddly squat.

The idea someone voting their "conscience" would vote for an arrogant, corrupt, lying political hack like Hillary is a concept I can't get my head around

Well it appears you wanted corrupt , you got him and the rest of them.

If the electors can truly vote their conscience, there is nothing whatsoever to compel them to vote for Hillary. If we truly want them to be free to vote however they want, the result is, as was set up by the Founders, the president will be elected by a handful of people and the popular vote means diddly squat.

The idea someone voting their "conscience" would vote for an arrogant, corrupt, lying political hack like Hillary is a concept I can't get my head around

Well it appears you wanted corrupt , you got him and the rest of them.

A Hillary voter talking about corruption oh God the irony is off the scale. :laugh:

Forum List

Back