🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, What did God do Today?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Let's go over this one more time. What was the last miracle and why doesn't God make an appearance and tell us all what to do once and for all. I am really tired of the confusion - some people say this, and others say that, and then there are bunch of people who live through a weather storm that kills people, and they believe that it was the grace of God that they were spared; and yet, they never seem to deliver anything that would make a difference in society.

So, what has God done lately?

I want a miracle on the scale of the parting of the Red Sea - something big and noticeable.

Let's go over this one more time. What was the last miracle and why doesn't God make an appearance and tell us all what to do once and for all. I am really tired of the confusion - some people say this, and others say that, and then there are bunch of people who live through a weather storm that kills people, and they believe that it was the grace of God that they were spared; and yet, they never seem to deliver anything that would make a difference in society.

I want a miracle on the scale of the parting of the Red Sea - something big and noticeable.
You woke up alive maybe? Meaning we all woke up. I think.

You woke up alive maybe? Meaning we all woke up. I think.
The dead (asleep in the dust of the earth unaware of the Spirit within) do not know that they are dead to the Spirit.

And the man said: "God...why didn't you save me"?

And God said: "I sent you 2 boats and a helicopter...what more did you want"?

A grandmother and her grandson were walking along the beach.

A giant wave came and pulled the young boy out to sea.

The grandmother cast her eyes to heaven and prayed, "Lord, Master of the Universe, save the life of my grandchild!"

Another giant wave crashed on the beach, depositing the young boy who was absolutely no worse for wear.

The grandmother looked up at heaven a second time and said, "He had a hat!"

he let you live to ask stupid questions,,,

I remember when I ran into a deer...it messed up my passenger side headlight so it pointed way off to tyhe right.

I could have blamed God. But I didn't.

2 weeks later I was driving at night & because of that headlight...I could see this drunk stumbeling on the sidewalk...all of a sudden he tripped & trying to regain his balance he ran right out infront of my car. I had to swerve into the oncoming traffic lane.

I would have never seen him in time if that headlight wasn't twisted out of shape.

People really don't understand. They say how can there be a God with so much suffering?

Well how could God ask his only son to die a horrific death. Because he had to suffer for our sins. All humans beings must bear tough crosses through life. Not much usually, compared to the one Christ carried.

I can't believe this is all an accident, Earth and life. No way.

Well someone is right or someone is wrong. It is or it isn't. It exists or doesn't.

Believing in a higher power gives you hope and faith to get through messes. If there isn't an afterlife it doesn't matter what you think. If there is, there is. I just hope there is a golf course up there.

“G-d does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.”

-- Terry Pratchett

I believe God is performing miracles every day and those miracles are big in the lives of the people who asked for the miracle. I have asked and received, but I don't ask for him to part seas for the sake of proving to me he is real. My heart and soul knows him well and he knows me.. Matter of fact, he loved me before I loved him. That is a biggie, but you wouldn't know.

Okay. So, why don't you have a firm explanation? Why did God get this started, and yet allow for so much suffering???
The infinite unknown answer of anticipating God's will seems to indicate that a lot of our lives are seemingly useless.

People really don't understand. They say how can there be a God with so much suffering?

Well how could God ask his only son to die a horrific death. Because he had to suffer for our sins. All humans beings must bear tough crosses through life. Not much usually, compared to the one Christ carried.

Well someone is right or someone is wrong. It is or it isn't. It exists or doesn't.

Believing in a higher power gives you hope and faith to get through messes. If there isn't an afterlife it doesn't matter what you think. If there is, there is. I just hope there is a golf course up there.
Me, too! :hyper:

“G-d does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.”

-- Terry Pratchett
What did you do for God today?

Okay. So, why don't you have a firm explanation? Why did God get this started, and yet allow for so much suffering???
The infinite unknown answer of anticipating God's will seems to indicate that a lot of our lives are seemingly useless.
He doesn't allow for suffering, we do.

-- Terry Pratchett
When you do something for others you make him smile.

2 things I believe.

1- Whatever you believe in will happen. Atheists will only have death. If you believe in a God, you'll see him.

2- For yrs I've asked Atheists one question......................Would you want an after life. Never got an answer, don't expect one.

For the record, I respect everyones beliefs. None of my business.

-- Terry Pratchett
When you do something for others you make him smile.

There is a copious evidence to confirm he also smiles when you do something TO others.

Forum List

Back