So, will Trump finally condemn White Supremacist Terrorism?

Will Trump come out and say it or will he tap dance and say ......Some of them are good people

bullshit, He strongly condemned it yesterday. WTF is wrong with you?
And he'll be talking about the bullshit "invasion" and demonizing Hispanics tomorrow

It is completely valid to discuss the real issue of massive illegal immigration, and doing so is not "demonizing" anyone.

It is even valid to do that, if some nutjob has recently shoot a bunch of Hispanics.

What part of this don't you get?

Will Trump come out and say it or will he tap dance and say ......Some of them are good people

bullshit, He strongly condemned it yesterday. WTF is wrong with you?
And he'll be talking about the bullshit "invasion" and demonizing Hispanics tomorrow

a mass influx of illegal people wanting to take advantage of our country is an invasion. Trump never demonized hispanics, he only demonized criminals and drug smugglers who are destroying our youth.

you need to turn on something besides the liars on CNN and MSNBC

Will the Dims ever condemn Communist Cuba? Venezuela? China?

Some of them are good people

Not what he said. Not even remotely true.

RW knows that. He's even tacitly admitted it. But he keeps gong back to it, like a dog eating it's own vomit.

Because he CAN'T give up a single lie.

Because he knows that his entire world view is ALL LIES.

One ray of Truth, and he fears it will all come crashing down.

He is angry because he is a failure in life so he blames the rest of the world for it.

Some of them are good people

Not what he said. Not even remotely true.

RW knows that. He's even tacitly admitted it. But he keeps gong back to it, like a dog eating it's own vomit.

Because he CAN'T give up a single lie.

Because he knows that his entire world view is ALL LIES.

One ray of Truth, and he fears it will all come crashing down.

He is angry because he is a failure in life so he blames the rest of the world for it.

i don't know why he is so committed to a cause that he knows will be bad for America, Americans and the world at large.

We once had a long discussion about his view of the future. When I pointed that many reasons it would not work, he went mad, and that is why he is the way he is today.

I dont' know why he didn't just adjust his vision for the future.

I have my doubts about RW, No one can be that stupid. He may actually be a conservative posing as a liberal to expose the liberal stupidity and lying that we hear every day. If I am right, then he is doing a service, if I am wrong, he is one of the dumbest humans on the planet.

No one can be that stupid.

You may be on to something.

Why do Democrats hate us for our freedom?
Freedom to be bigoted racist white supremecists?

Even if that were true that is allowed. And they hate me more than any other group and I believe they should have that right. At least they are overt about it unlike the Squad and their BFF Linda Sarsour.

Here's a challenge for the OP. Show us where Trump said white supremacists are good people.

Don't hold your breath. He's going to lose whatever credibility he might have with anyone credible.

Of course not.

Trump wouldn't jeopardize alienating much of his base.

Except he condemned them clearly many times, and only a race baiting asshole would smear tens of millions of good Americans as being white supremacist terrorists.

Even if that were true that is allowed. And they hate me more than any other group and I believe they should have that right. At least they are overt about it unlike the Squad and their BFF Linda Sarsour.

The racist anti-semetic mass murderer who killed so many in the Tree of Life shooting was pretty "overt" about it huh?

The racist anti-semetic mass murderer who killed so many in the Tree of Life shooting was pretty "overt" about it huh?

Yes he was. And? Do we blame Presidents for mass murders? No. Your rhetoric causes more Jewish deaths than all US Presidents combined. Lee thrashing Israel. That is the main cause of the violence.

Do we blame Presidents for mass murders?

Those that demonize and dehumanize those who become victims of this horror certainly should be held responsible

Define “demonize” and “dehumanize”? You cannot because your perceptions are not realities. FBI stated that the killer was planning this long before Trump and that Trump had no impact on El Paso. In Ohio the killer was a Liz Warren fan and loved the Leftist rhetoric. How about you listen to the FBI and not the voices in your head.

Those that demonize and dehumanize those who become victims of this horror certainly should be held responsible

Define “demonize” and “dehumanize”? You cannot because your perceptions are not realities. FBI stated that the killer was planning this long before Trump and that Trump had no impact on El Paso. In Ohio the killer was a Liz Warren fan and loved the Leftist rhetoric. How about you listen to the FBI and not the voices in your head.
Wait...you mean that Trump doesn't demonize brown folks? He doesn't talk about them being rapists and drug dealers and invaders?

Ohhhh

Wait...you mean that Trump doesn't demonize brown folks? He doesn't talk about them being rapists and drug dealers and invaders?

Ohhhh

No. That is not what he said. He said illegals from
Mexico included some of them. If I say some NFL players are steroid users I am not stating that all NFL players are druggies. What he said was factually accurate. Ever hear of MS13 or the rapes by the Coyotes of young girls. Sometimes the truth hurts, Herr Lesh. Putting our heads in the sand doesn’t change the truth, which Trump spoke. Open your Leftist, Jew hating eyes.

Forum List

Back