So, will Trump finally condemn White Supremacist Terrorism?

Dehumanizing? It’s true! Gang members are worse than animals.

The problem is that Trump makes no distinction between those people and families looking for asylum. He conflates the two all the time...intentionally

In fact gang members crossing with them is almost non-existent statistically

Of course we condemn it

You guys are the ones who elected Trump

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

You don't have kids do you? What's wrong with a little girl loving her father? It's your mind dreaming up the perversion.....something in your past you want to share?

And to think, this is who RW is probably going to vote for.

Unknown.jpeg

:21::laugh2::razz::hyper::badgrin::21:

Dehumanizing? It’s true! Gang members are worse than animals.

The problem is that Trump makes no distinction between those people and families looking for asylum. He conflates the two all the time...intentionally

In fact gang members crossing with them is almost non-existent statistically

That’s because we cannot tell the difference either. If I give you 100 M&Ms and tell you 5 are poison and will kill you instantly. Just 5. How many would you eat? Zero! Plus it’s not fair to people in countries that do not border the US as they cannot just walk up here. Tough rhetoric is necessary.

Will Trump come out and say it or will he tap dance and say ......Some of them are good people

Regarding the mass murders in eight days, Republicans have joined in a code of silence. They are avoiding the elephant in the room, the President's inflammatory, white supremacist rhetoric.

President Donald Trump: "This is mental illness."

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: "Prayers for the victims and their families." What a disgraceful comment from the governor of a state that was the victim of Trump's malicious, bigoted rhetoric. It's a bit too late for prayers. 21 are dead.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy: "You can see the actions within video games." :roflol:

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick: "I see a video game industry that teaches young people to kill.":roflol:

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz: "Pray they will bind together." Useless comment.

Vice President Mike Pence: "Praying for the injured and the families." What a joke. They are all a joke. These are the people who govern us? Good Lord.

However, I can see their problem. The leader of their party was instrumental in all this. It is the same problem Trump's fans have on this issue. All they can do is deny reality, lie, and try to waste time.

So far I have yet to see evidence that Trump had anything to do with this. DumBama still outpaces Trump in mass gun murders. Where were you to blame him for all of them?
Obama fought for legislation to reduce the number of mass shootings. His biggest regret is he failed

Trump fights for the NRA

Will Trump come out and say it or will he tap dance and say ......Some of them are good people

What’s worse..... a white right wing extremist who opens fire on a Walmart or a white left wing extremist who opens fire on a nightclub?

Regarding the mass murders in eight days, Republicans have joined in a code of silence. They are avoiding the elephant in the room, the President's inflammatory, white supremacist rhetoric.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: "Prayers for the victims and their families." What a disgraceful comment from the governor of a state that was the victim of Trump's malicious, bigoted rhetoric. It's a bit too late for prayers. 21 are dead.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy: "You can see the actions within video games." :roflol:

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick: "I see a video game industry that teaches young people to kill.":roflol:

Vice President Mike Pence: "Praying for the injured and the families." What a joke. They are all a joke. These are the people who govern us? Good Lord.

However, I can see their problem. The leader of their party was instrumental in all this. It is the same problem Trump's fans have on this issue. All they can do is deny reality, lie, and try to waste time.

So far I have yet to see evidence that Trump had anything to do with this. DumBama still outpaces Trump in mass gun murders. Where were you to blame him for all of them?
Obama fought for legislation to reduce the number of mass shootings. His biggest regret is he failed

Trump fights for the NRA
lol... What magic pill did Obama have that would prevent further mass shootings?

-Geaux

Trump fights for the NRA
Democrats had a filibuster-proof Senate and the House. Obama was fighting like a 3 year old girl.

Trump supports the Bill of Rights.

What’s worse..... a white right wing extremist who opens fire on a Walmart or a white left wing extremist who opens fire on a nightclub?

They both have access to too much firepower

You are deviating from your own post. The more relevant point is that both sides extremists will go to kill innocents. The Left owns no moral authority.

Will the Dims ever condemn Communist Cuba? Venezuela? China?

Some of them are good people

You and people like you are what is seriously wrong in America right now. You are so divisive and so twisted in thinking that lies are perpetuated even after the truth is known. Lie lie lie. Divide divide divide. It started with Obama with his divisiveness and it has continued to grow and grow. Clinton continued it with her deplorable comments and when we get someone who fights back you can't stand it.

You have no real evidence of racism yet you push the divisive narrative. Trying to divide this country by race, sex, age and wealth.

We love legal immigrants. This country is a country of opportunity! We want people to succeed of every color, sex, shape or whatever.

We are happy when people succeed. We hate it when Democrat run cities are hell holes for minorities. That's not what we want.

Do we blame Presidents for mass murders?

Those that demonize and dehumanize those who become victims of this horror certainly should be held responsible

yep, like the clintons, obama, strzok, page, lynch, holder, whoopi, behar, Mahr, all of CNN and MSNBC, the NY times, Wash post-----------------all the demonizing liars should be held accountable.

Trump fights for the NRA

you are a total idiot and a blatant liar. Obozo was the worst president in history, all he did was create the division and hate that we see today. He should be tried and convicted of treason, along with the murdering clintons

Trump fights for the NRA

Really? Have the name of that so-called legislation and what happened to it?

There is a distinct and delicate difference between terrorists, premeditated murder, mental illness, the Constitution, and accompanying Bill of Rights. When it becomes black and white at the expense of the later you have a serious problem.

Forum List

Back