Solution to school Shootings

These are under 21 and living under someone else roof. Those clueless twits need to held accountable for their lack of supervision
My dog can’t charge out my door and maim or kill someone and I skate on “Didn’t know he would do that”
Lock them up as accessory to murder and this “unresolvable ” situation gets fixed in 5 minutes.

Here's a ready and sure answer.

A Federal death penalty for anyone killing a child on school property. Sentence to be carried out immediately
Most of these people are prepared to die. They don't expect to leave the scene alive. They just keep on killing until someone kills them. So, I don't think this will actually solve the problem

Well, clearly the OP is silly. Most of these guys end up dead anyway so how is it a deterrent--the death penalty.

That being said...

:salute: for the idea of making mass shootings a federal crime. No parole for a federal rap. I like it. I would do it for any mass shooting though. Life prison...supermax...no parole... Love it all.

I'm all for if you knowingly, willingly and purposefully kill someone and it's proven you are immediately taken to a kill house and executed quickly and humanely.

No fanfare, a media blackout. Just a simple statement to the press saying the murder is to be executed and nothing more. Then they are cremated.

Mass shooter, some thug or gang banger, even when someone is caught on camera punching an old person that later dies. Murders do not belong in a civilized society and imprisonment costs time money and resources.

I'll also throw pedophiles on that pile. Rape a kid? You die.

Here's a ready and sure answer.

A Federal death penalty for anyone killing a child on school property. Sentence to be carried out immediately

Won't work on mass public shooters...will work for gang members...

Mass shooters go in with the idea of dying at the scene.......though some do surrender or run away to be captured off site....

Forum List

Back