Some positives of a Trump presidency

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
I've watched some of his rallies and some of the positives that I like about him are.
1. He'll stop the bleeding of jobs/companies to China, Mexico and other nations..While our workers hurt. We need to make things in America again and this is the best way to rebuild our middle class. I am glad that he wants to use the tariff again. Our trade deals will serve America well instead of fucking us over!
2. He'll balance our budget and he is by far the best guy/gal running to do so. What I like is the reality that he will work for efficiency and to cut waste, but on the otherhand talks about rebuilding our infrastructure! I believe we can do this and have a balanced budget all at the same time. The money we waste just have third world infrastructure and education is fucking sad...We can do better.
3. I hate PC! I hate Blacklivesdoesn'tmatter and I hate feminism...Well, The guy pretty much dances a jag on their heads. hahaha.
4. No nation will mess with America and our president won't whine about how sorry he is.

This really is my reasoning for considering him. The problem with Hillary is I may agree with her that we need infrastructure, science, r&d and education but she will continue sinking this nation in debt as she simply doesn't understand how to balance the waste and get the reward.

well we dont know for SURE beyond a doubt he will do that but he wont be the cancer on america that HELLERY would be if the nominations come down between the two of them like I am thinking it will. Dude HELLERY is an evil monster worse than her Husband Bill.they are both mass murderers.surely you know they were behind the death of vince foster among several others in the mena arkansas scandal they were involved in with Bush?

Forum List

Back