Scientists have now discovered that the Democratic Response to The President's Speech is the leading cause of Impotency, Hemorrhoids, and Enlarged Prostates in Liberals.

Settled Science because I said so.

BTW exactly what is USMESSAGEBOARD.com's policy on allowing an obiviously Racist and Bigoted OP to spout off such extreme hatred?

Scientists have now discovered that the Democratic Response to The President's Speech is the leading cause of Impotency, Hemorrhoids, and Enlarged Prostates in Liberals.

Settled Science because I said so.

The Dimms seem to be fully committed to the destruction of the Democratic party.

I am trying very hard to see the down side to that.

We you are giving a lot of credit for a guy who had a coherent speech peppered with hate...

But I love how the Trumpettes here want the Feds to take over Health Insurance... Great support of a massive power grab....

I saw a lot of new spending, very little actual cuts and except of course tax cuts (which we know are geared to favour Billionaires)....

Democrats will learn that to night will be a big win for them... He has put stuff out he can't take back...

you keep using the word "hate" like it has any relevant meaning anymore.

Progs like you removed the animus of the word when you call anyone to the right of Mitt Romney (and Mitt Romney) racists, sexists, nazi, homophobic etc, etc, ad nauseum, blah blah blah.

Keep thinking this is "finally the time Trump has really screwed up". That's worked so well for you the past year or so.

That's why I say we all just keep feeding him and his entourage plenty of rope and kick back and enjoy the show.

Again, how has that worked for you so far?

You can hate Donald Trump all you like, but last night he proved that Donald J. Trump IS the 45th President of the United States. Even Van Jones on CNN saw it. Democrats doing major damage control this morning, trying real hard NOT to look inconsequential.

He also proved that Nancy Pelosi MUST be suffering from Ulcerative Colitis or Severe Irritable Bowl Syndrome. Those faces she makes are as absolutely hilarious as one of her speeches.

The MAGGOTS who did not stand for Mrs. Owens and the sacrifice that Master Chief Owens made for this country, are beneath contempt. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Ellison are beneath pond scum. Democrats, these are YOUR people. Is this what you represent?

Loved the speech. Now, let's get to work fixing this damn country. Help, or get the hell out of the way.

We you are giving a lot of credit for a guy who had a coherent speech peppered with hate...

But I love how the Trumpettes here want the Feds to take over Health Insurance... Great support of a massive power grab....

I saw a lot of new spending, very little actual cuts and except of course tax cuts (which we know are geared to favour Billionaires)....

Democrats will learn that to night will be a big win for them... He has put stuff out he can't take back...

Progs like you removed the animus of the word when you call anyone to the right of Mitt Romney (and Mitt Romney) racists, sexists, nazi, homophobic etc, etc, ad nauseum, blah blah blah.

Keep thinking this is "finally the time Trump has really screwed up". That's worked so well for you the past year or so.

That's why I say we all just keep feeding him and his entourage plenty of rope and kick back and enjoy the show.

Wonderfully, enjoying the first season of Reality America.

you probably haven't been cognizant of reality in decades.

76% of all CBS viewers approved of Trump SUA.

Viewers strongly approve of Trump's speech to Congress

While half of Democrats found the speech “divisive,” about one-third of them also said Mr. Trump was “specific” and “knowledgeable”; neither label drew a majority, but nonetheless sizeable numbers compared to the more negative reactions Democrats have had to other aspects of his presidency.

And viewers of all stripes described the speech as at least somewhat positive in tone.

Overall, most watchers approved of the speech. Republicans did tune in to watch it in much greater numbers than Democrats (as a president’s party typically does) which bolstered those approval numbers. Forty percent of Democrats at least somewhat approved; 18 percent strongly approved.​

No one who ever bought into the american creation mythology has ever been.

I afraid to ask....

What pray tell, is the "American Creation Mythology"?

I afraid to ask....

You bought into it so long ago and have repeated it so slavishly you really have no idea do you. Poor thing. Swallow-n-follow.

Well he didn't said to nice things about anyone born or living outside America.... He spent a bit of time insulting and making up crap about them....

Not to metion the amount of lies....
Almost every big claim Donald Trump just made was false

This is not a State of the Union.

Do any conservatives on this forum know the basics of American government?
You do realize that a Democrat made this thread, right?
See my post above.

You need to wade through a thread to read the original post?
No dear, but I didn't read OP's signature so didn't see s/he is not a conservative. Not been here long, don't know all the personalities - don't think I'd want to, either. And as I said, the OP/thread title was still wrong, regardless of the poster's politics. I'm for truth, I don't give a pass to misinformation (or lies) based on political leanings as so many here do.

Love me or like me or hate me or be indifferent - I'm not concerned either way.

I afraid to ask....

You bought into it so long ago and have repeated it so slavishly you really have no idea do you. Poor thing. Swallow-n-follow.

Figures. you make some bullshit statement, and then refuse to back it up, adding in some smug condescension, and an attempt at "me so smarts, u so dumz", with a dash of "sheeple!"
for good measure.

76% of all CBS viewers approved of Trump SUA.

Viewers strongly approve of Trump's speech to Congress

While half of Democrats found the speech “divisive,” about one-third of them also said Mr. Trump was “specific” and “knowledgeable”; neither label drew a majority, but nonetheless sizeable numbers compared to the more negative reactions Democrats have had to other aspects of his presidency.

And viewers of all stripes described the speech as at least somewhat positive in tone.

Overall, most watchers approved of the speech. Republicans did tune in to watch it in much greater numbers than Democrats (as a president’s party typically does) which bolstered those approval numbers. Forty percent of Democrats at least somewhat approved; 18 percent strongly approved.​

Democrats loved the speech... Trump nailed himself down...

94 million out of the workforce! Is that number going up or down... Ye are some fucking idiots... He has put that number out there so we can use that figure for the next 4 years....

No pre-existing coverage insurance.... Lets see you get that past the GOP...

Federal regulated Health Insurance... No States anymore... GOP loves the Feds...

Pharma Costs to go down... Good luck with that, GOP are sucking big time on that gravy train....

it goes on and on.... Democrats over the bloody moon, Trump owns his shit now...

Well he didn't said to nice things about anyone born or living outside America.... He spent a bit of time insulting and making up crap about them....

Not to metion the amount of lies....
Almost every big claim Donald Trump just made was false

Illegally here and born outside of the USA. Sorry, those people gotta go. Or if they want to stay, make them do 4 years or so of infrastructure work, we got some roads that need fixing.

And UK independent, LOL.

Sourpuss Nancy Pelosi refuses to applaud Trumps comments about creating thousands of new jobs.

Apparently Democrats like having lots of poor people that depend on them for money.

Trump's promise to secure the border & keep Americans safe resonates poorly with top Dem voting groups: dead people & illegals

Forum List

Back