Stop telling me to read the Muller report, Congress read it

and as a result of reading it are NOT HOLDING AN IMPEACHMENT VOTE.

Just the truth. So stop babbling at me and hold
the democratic party responsible for not being educated enough to read
If liberal scum couldn't tell us to "go back and read...", half of their posts would not be here. It's part of their talking points and another failed buttstain attempt to make the greasy filth appear superior.
Go read the report.

Educate yourself.

Why take a known liar's word for what's in it?
Mueller?

Agreed.

:auiqs.jpg:

You think Muller isn't honest? all the more reason for you to go read the report.

Educate yourself.

IT IS FICTION.

Your logic makes absolutely no sense. So if Mueller is a liar, all the more reason to go read the work of a deceiver? WTF?!?

Mueller is a lying spook. He has been a spook all his life. That is his job.

The premises that the report is based on are lies. I already told you this.

It is counter intelligence propaganda. I don't know how many times I have to tell folks this.

Pelosi will not call for Impeachment because she knows the backlash will cause the Democrats to lose in 2020...
The reason Pelosi is not calling for Impeachment is because she knows that Turtle McConnell and the GOP Senate will protect Trump regardless of what he did

McConnell is a coward & a piece of shit.

So is Pelosi.

She refused to investigate and impeach Bush and will do the same with Trump and those like you will blame McConnell...

if crazy Nancy drops the ball on impeachment I will put the blame where it should go

McConnell is still a POS

Pelosi will not call for Impeachment because she knows the backlash will cause the Democrats to lose in 2020...
The reason Pelosi is not calling for Impeachment is because she knows that Turtle McConnell and the GOP Senate will protect Trump regardless of what he did

So is Pelosi.

She refused to investigate and impeach Bush and will do the same with Trump and those like you will blame McConnell...

if crazy Nancy drops the ball on impeachment I will put the blame where it should go

McConnell is still a POS

Typical.

If my kid fails math, I will put the blame where it should go. . . . his teacher is still a POS.

Again you are wrong. Congress has not read the unredacted report and oh yea... Republican Congressman Amash has read the redacted version and he is appalled at what it says about Trump’s actions
Liberal Democrat Rod Rosenstein disagrees with you
Add that to the list of shit you got wrong.

Rosenstein is a Republican

Again you are wrong. Congress has not read the unredacted report and oh yea... Republican Congressman Amash has read the redacted version and he is appalled at what it says about Trump’s actions

Def is not,, do you have his voteing card??

So is Pelosi.

McConnell is still a POS
Lots of ground to cover, huh?

If liberal scum couldn't tell us to "go back and read...", half of their posts would not be here. It's part of their talking points and another failed buttstain attempt to make the greasy filth appear superior.
Go read the report.

Educate yourself.

Mueller?

Agreed.

You think Muller isn't honest? all the more reason for you to go read the report.

Educate yourself.

IT IS FICTION.

Your logic makes absolutely no sense. So if Mueller is a liar, all the more reason to go read the work of a deceiver? WTF?!?

It is counter intelligence propaganda. I don't know how many times I have to tell folks this.

Lol @ fiction.

You fools will believe anything if it supports your bias.

Go read the report.

Educate yourself.

Mueller?

Agreed.

Educate yourself.

IT IS FICTION.

Lol @ fiction.

goebbels.png

tRump said he isn't, so as far as they are concerned he is not.

Cheeto Jesus is never wrong.

So is Pelosi.

McConnell is still a POS
Impeachment...lmao.

Ignorance is bliss

I lived in that bubble of protection for the first 20 years of my working life and was quite happy...

Then I became informed, and have been saddened and miserable, and worried about our Nation ever since!! :eek: I suppose that's what women are suppose to do...

Our president, is a real live criminal, Crooked Donald counts on your ignorance and you appear to reward him with it daily! :thup:

Go read the report.

Educate yourself.

Mueller?

Agreed.

Educate yourself.

IT IS FICTION.

Lol @ fiction.

View attachment 263283

Lol, what do you think this "investigation" tRump told Barr to do is?

From the NY Times

Rosenstein is a REPUBLICAN ya fucking dumbshit

Department officials close to Mr. Rosenstein had previously signaled that he would leave after the completion of the report by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, which was made public this month. The investigation had thrust him into a political maelstrom, challenging his reputation as a principled Republican lawyer with a distaste for politics that had been honed over 30 years as a federal prosecutor and United States attorney.

So wtf are you telling me to read the unredacted report

Yawn

Remind me when the dems grow the balls to impeach

Democrat congresscritters have the same access that Republicans do, so why haven't they read the same things? Looks like they prefer having a talking point over actually getting the entire story.

Ignorance is bliss

I lived in that bubble of protection for the first 20 years of my working life and was quite happy...

Then I became informed, and have been saddened and miserable, and worried about our Nation ever since!! :eek: I suppose that's what women are suppose to do...

Our president, is a real live criminal, Crooked Donald counts on your ignorance and you appear to reward him with it daily! :thup:
Face it kid the dems are not impeaching, they cant

But u keep crying as though you matter to anyone

From the NY Times

Rosenstein is a REPUBLICAN ya fucking dumbshit

Department officials close to Mr. Rosenstein had previously signaled that he would leave after the completion of the report by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, which was made public this month. The investigation had thrust him into a political maelstrom, challenging his reputation as a principled Republican lawyer with a distaste for politics that had been honed over 30 years as a federal prosecutor and United States attorney.
So you don’t have a a pic of the card he filled out? Interesting

Go read the report.

Educate yourself.

Mueller?

Agreed.

Educate yourself.

No one here can change anything by reading the report

I don't think they know how to read, and if you ever watched Pelosi lately, they can't speak either.
Now now picking on the senile is not polite

Congressman lesh has reported in.

Forum List

Back