Supporting Kurdish independence

im talking about relations between SK and turkey. PKK have nothing to do with their relations.
Btw,500 is exaggerated. ive noted and read about the clashes closely in the last months,and 500 is way to high.
according to turkey they kill 250-300 PKK fighters per month. 100-200 YEARLY is closer to reality.

Yeah, Turkey killed or captured about 500 Kurds in August. Relations are really warm and fuzzy.

Obviously, he meant about the relation between South Kurdistan and Turkey. Not between PKK and Turkey.

Oh, and those numbers are over exaggerated.

Edit: Rando, you were one minute faster. :p

Last edited:
You must be laughing at yourself for thinking that you'll EVER get anything from Iran. You have more chance of planting a cheese kurd flag on the fucking moon!
Plus, it's obvious by your response that you folks have NO FUCKING PLAN! :lol:

The troll won't shut up! Listen man, half the country wants to split, while most of the persian population are busy fighting the regime. Did we have a plan for South (Iraqi) Kurdistan? No! But it went well, and now the same with west Kurdistan. So please quit your trolling. I can imagine a little eight year old behind the screen:lol:

Exactly my point, you had NO PLAN in Iraq, and you got lucky. If you think a piece of Iran is going to fall off the back of a turnip truck, then keep dreaming. You probably don't even own a gun.

Your a nothing but a troll, and i really should'nt wast more time with you, but just for a last time: Iran will be attacked. Kurds, Baloch, arabs, most of azeris and god knows what else will rise to demand freedom. Who can stop us?

Bye the way, your not allowed to have guns in the EU, just shows what a low number of IQ you really have:lol:

I can't wait to see Turks reactions in a couple years when they are forced to negotiate with PKK since, they basically militarily control many places in Turkey and like kurdistani4ever said they will only expand, because they wouldn't last a day if PKK didn't have the backing of its community. I'm not even a PKK supporter just stating what I hear so......PCE OUT.

Don't let your delusions bring about another Turkish-led genocide. Turkey has a large and well-equipped military which could have easily cleaned your Kurdish clocks had it not been for the West looking over their shoulders. While they may longer touch the Armenians (Nagorno-Krabakh), they have a lot more leeway with the Kurds. At some point they may cease to care and act accordingly. Personally, I couldn't care less, but that's your call and ultimately your collective ass.

Don't let your delusions bring about another Turkish-led genocide. Turkey has a large and well-equipped military which could have easily cleaned your Kurdish clocks had it not been for the West looking over their shoulders. While they may longer touch the Armenians (Nagorno-Krabakh), they have a lot more leeway with the Kurds. At some point they may cease to care and act accordingly. Personally, I couldn't care less, but that's your call and ultimately your collective ass.

Our enemies are nothing. As an example: Peshmerga of east Kurdistan used to own the iranian army, we killed well over 20000 in one clash! While we only lost a few 100's. But then the cowards started targeting our civilians, cause they knew we could'nt be defeated.
So my point here is, that despite they have better equipment, we have a stronger will power.

Long live a united greater Kurdistan, may it become a reality as soon as possible.

The troll won't shut up! Listen man, half the country wants to split, while most of the persian population are busy fighting the regime. Did we have a plan for South (Iraqi) Kurdistan? No! But it went well, and now the same with west Kurdistan. So please quit your trolling. I can imagine a little eight year old behind the screen:lol:

Exactly my point, you had NO PLAN in Iraq, and you got lucky. If you think a piece of Iran is going to fall off the back of a turnip truck, then keep dreaming. You probably don't even own a gun.

Your a nothing but a troll, and i really should'nt wast more time with you, but just for a last time: Iran will be attacked. Kurds, Baloch, arabs, most of azeris and god knows what else will rise to demand freedom. Who can stop us?

Bye the way, your not allowed to have guns in the EU, just shows what a low number of IQ you really have:lol:

So you're going to fight for freedom against Iran with no weapons? :lmao:
Where should we send your body? :D

Well, they say one kurd corresponds to a thousand iranians:cool:

No, there's not much i can do for my homeland right now, but some day i will move back and join the fight for freedom.

Your bravado is a bit over the top. For God's sake, you people don't even have a county!

It's called a joke, perhaps you should try it once. And we have a country, but it's been occupied for almost a decade now. Go have a look at our beautiful (sadly occupied) homeland: Kurdistan - Google Maps
Sorry, you are a nation but your countries are Turkey, Iraq, Iran and Syria. Posting a imaginary map of the imaginary territory of an imaginary country doesn't cut it.

Your bravado is a bit over the top. For God's sake, you people don't even have a county!

It's called a joke, perhaps you should try it once. And we have a country, but it's been occupied for almost a decade now. Go have a look at our beautiful (sadly occupied) homeland: Kurdistan - Google Maps
Sorry, you are a nation but your countries are Turkey, Iraq, Iran and Syria. Posting a imaginary map of the imaginary territory of an imaginary country doesn't cut it.

Imaginary? Google made that map you racist....

Our country is Kurdistan, Kurdistan is our pride, Kurdistani is our identity, Kurdistan is our only reason to fight and Kurdistani lands belongs to kurds. You get it through your thick meathead?

Last edited:

No, there's not much i can do for my homeland right now, but some day i will move back and join the fight for freedom.

Holy crap, not another faker! :lmao:

Kurdistan is so fucking great that you don't even live there! :anj_stfu:

Did i ever claim i live there? I was born in Europe because of the opression of our people, in the hands of the world class terrorist Saddam Hussein. And for your information, theres many more turks here than kurds, so according to your logic, Turkey is a sh*thole:lol: Kurds have suffered more than most other nations, and to this day our homeland is still being occupied by non democratic countries. You wanna know why there will never be world peace? Because of people like you!

Last edited:

Did i ever claim i live there? I was born in Europe because of the opression of our people, in the hands of the world class terrorist Saddam Hussein. And for your information, theres many more turks here than kurds, so according to your logic, Turkey is a sh*thole:lol: Kurds have suffered more than most other nations, and to this day our homeland is still being occupied by non democratic countries. You wanna know why there will never be world peace? Because of people like you!

As far as I can tell, Turkey IS a shithole.
You're all talk, no action. If you think that the kurds are close to statehood, why aren't you there helping them? Too cozy where you are, hiding behind a keyboard in a country that's not at war? Don't worry, we get it.

You're all talk, no action. If you think that the kurds are close to statehood, why aren't you there helping them? Too cozy where you are, hiding behind a keyboard in a country that's not at war? Don't worry, we get it.

The only thing holding me back is my education:D

Why are the people that are giving the Kurds shit quiet when it comes to the Palestinians? if this thread were Pals talking shit about their own country and Israel you guys would be quiet and probably even support them.

Why are the people that are giving the Kurds shit quiet when it comes to the Palestinians? if this thread were Pals talking shit about their own country and Israel you guys would be quiet and probably even support them.

It's like a freaking curse. People feel kurds won't do any good for them, and therefore see no reason to support a free Kurdistan. it's been like this since our land was devided a century ago.

Last edited:

The only thing holding me back is my education:D

So like other kurds, when you graduate grade 5 you'll hang out with the goats and pretend to fight Iran?

Forum List

Back