Supporting Kurdish independence

Kurdistani4ever i am sorry i offended you when i say you about goat thing ..

i saw in this frorum everybody talking what do they think even they can offend my religion , so i supposed that there is democraccy here then i wrote that ..

i am sorry (i need to write this or i think i will be kicked from this forum ) :)

Being that you're Muslims, I expect you like little 9 year-old girls like the ones your prophet raped. I understand that today even parts of the Muslim world take a dim view of that kind of thing but I suppose sheep are almost as good as little girls or boys for you guys.

without any knowledge about islam without any knowledge about Prophets , just with one biased knowledge , prejudicial talking .. read prophets life first then search about Aishe , wife of prophet.

raped ??? hahaha you are funny .. demogogy is working yeahh

but dont do my advice because you will be converted islam :D

here topic is not about that , discuss this somewhere else :)

have a nice day :)

"Aisha was six or seven years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated.[6][8][9] Aisha stayed in her parents' home for several years until she joined Muhammad and the marriage was consummated when she was nine.[6][8][9][10][11][12] However, al-Tabari records that she was ten.[8] The sources do not offer much more information about Aisha's childhood years, but mention that after the wedding, she continued to play with her toys"

Aisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is pretty sick shit any way you spin it. And you people idolize this sick fuck!!!

You are just a mentally challenged loser. Religion have'nt done sh*t to you, so what's the hate.

Kurdistani4ever i am sorry i offended you when i say you about goat thing ..

i saw in this frorum everybody talking what do they think even they can offend my religion , so i supposed that there is democraccy here then i wrote that ..

i am sorry (i need to write this or i think i will be kicked from this forum ) :)

I really don't care what you call me, so feel free to do whatever. And i'm muslim to, so there's no need for all that my religion stuff. I'm just saying that i put nationality before it.

Last edited:
To everyone here: Please stay on topix, if you wanna discuss religion, please do it on another thread.

Yes but CheeseKurds are fucking carpet kissers and you think that a NATO country is going to give a piece of one of their countries to sharia hand chopping wife beaters?:cuckoo:

To everyone here: Please stay on topix, if you wanna discuss religion, please do it on another thread.

Yes but CheeseKurds are fucking carpet kissers and you think that a NATO country is going to give a piece of one of their countries to sharia hand chopping wife beaters?:cuckoo:

Go a few pages back and read the article i uploaded;)

When you all bend over to kiss your carpet at the mosque, do some of the brothers fart? Because all that bending is like pumping water, sooner or later something's gotta give!

Please stop twisting my words. PKK kills armed forces, but not civilians.

dont be stupid ... are you joking ?? when you put bombs in front of a million people ... is this for soldiers ?? fck off .. i wont share again your fcking baby deaths.. you are pretending like good guy or you are a jerk ..

I don't support killing of civilians, and neither does PKK, they are not Al Qaeda or Hamas.

Please stop twisting my words. PKK kills armed forces, but not civilians.

dont be stupid ... are you joking ?? when you put bombs in front of a million people ... is this for soldiers ?? fck off .. i wont share again your fcking baby deaths.. you are pretending like good guy or you are a jerk ..

I don't support killing of civilians, and neither does PKK, they are not Al Qaeda or Hamas.

:D You are a joke .. i am living in Turkey .. have a nice day with goats ..

Come on man, don't you have a single reasonable response in your pocket? So your living in Turkey, so what! I would have lived in Kurdistan, had it not been for our enemies occupying our country. Your occupation on 23 million can't hold forever, so you just keep living in your little dream world.

Last edited:

Come on man, don't you have a single reasonable response in your pocket? So your living in Turkey, so what! I would have lived in Kurdistan, had it not been for our enemies occupying our country. Your occupation on 23 million can't hold forever, so you just keep living in your little dream world.

Says the guy who's too chicken to live in CheeseKurdistan. One question: are all CheeseKurds as chickenshit as you, or is it just you?

Says the guy who's too chicken to live in CheeseKurdistan. One question: are all CheeseKurds as chickenshit as you, or is it just you?

Actually my parents moved away due to the baath regime, i'm here cuz i was born here:D But don't worry for me, i have already laid plans to return;)

I won't answer to a respond.

Just to piss off the haters, i'm gonna send a link again:): Kurdistan - Google Maps

Haters, go piss your pants again:lol: A couple of years ago our enemies we're laughing at us for no Kurdistan on Google maps, and when it arrived as a region, haters started saying it will never be independent. Now what are you gonna say after the independence? It's nowhere near the size of the medes empire?:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back