Supreme Court strikes down voter registration laws - Illegals win again.

With 40 million illegals infesting america and democrats supporting them, the burden of proof is on you to show they aren't voting. Lets see your evidence.

Wow. You really are stupid.

You must support your claim illegals are swinging elections. It is a logical fallacy to make a claim and then expect a skeptic to prove the negative.

As I suspected, you have no proof of your claim. Yet, like a good little piss drinker, you will regurgitate that claim at will.

And now you have made a new claim. 40 million illegals!

I already pointed out to these guys that an illegal alien is not likely to draw attention to himself by going to a votor registration site, commit perjury(a felony) in front of a government employee, and thereby put himself at risk of deportation or prison, just so he can add one vote to some democratic party candidate. However, they do not seem to feel that this argument warrants a response, so they have been comspicuously sillent on that.

However, we are certainly getting lots of information about the New World Order and their drones, which now secretely control the country.

They control it not so secretly anymore. It's right in front of everyones' faces at this point. American Citizens are being shafted at every turn. But i think they're waking up. I hope so anyway.

Article I, Section 4:
The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

Motor voter law, dumbasses.

10th Amendment dumbass.

Jesus. You just can't fight stupid...

Amendment X:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

"...but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations" is a power delegated to Congress by the Constitution you stupid, stupid, stupid fuck.

Last edited:
However, we are certainly getting lots of information about the New World Order and their drones, which now secretly control the country.

So it is okay for a state to interfere in the exercising of your Constitutional rights...because drones?

:confused::confused::confused:

But here we have a case of a state restricting your Constitutional right to vote
Positively retarded, with no understanding of the Constitution whatsoever.

The problem here is no one is restricting your Constitutional right to vote.
They are just asking you to prove you meet the requirements to vote.
Positively retarded, with no understanding of the problem.

You may want to read the decision.

However, we are certainly getting lots of information about the New World Order and their drones, which now secretly control the country.

So it is okay for a state to interfere in the exercising of your Constitutional rights...because drones?

I was talking about our fellow poster, Paulitician, who is certainly doing his best to warn us of the impending doom that awaits us in the hands of Dr. No, and Chaos. To make matters worse, Sean Connery has retired and Maxwell Smart is dead...

Last edited:

I was talking about our fellow poster, Paulitician, who is certainly doing his best to warn us of the impending doom that awaits us in the hands of Dr. No, and Chaos. To make matters worse, Sean connery has retired and Maxwell Smart is dead...

Yes, I know you were.

I'm not sure some of the people in this topic even know what this decision was about. I think they will forever regurgitate the bullshit being manufactured for them.

I was talking about our fellow poster, Paulitician, who is certainly doing his best to warn us of the impending doom that awaits us in the hands of Dr. No, and Chaos. To make matters worse, Sean connery has retired and Maxwell Smart is dead...

Your predictable ridicule = Stubborn Ignorance and Denial.

970177_484660321603749_1426700365_n.jpg

Amendment X:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

"...but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations" is a power delegated to Congress by the Constitution you stupid, stupid, stupid fuck.

Correct in congress having this power.. it is specifically listed and granted in article 1 section 4

I believe the line: "which would extend voting rights to anyone, regardless of citizenship"
makes it clear that non-citizens can vote.

No, that is your line, not the line of legislation that explicitly states that non-citizens can vote.

Here is the page of the co-author of the bill, plenty of reading material there that says the same thing over and over.
DANIEL DROMM, New York City Council Member

I am not going to listen to seven minutes of video.

Does he explicitly state that non-citizens have the right to vote?

If not, OP fail and that's the end of it.

I have asked you three times to provide the quote when I said what you are accusing me of saying.

You inferred it for the fourth time, and you have not the courage to stand up for what you believe.

Last edited:
Amendment X:

Uh, nowhere does it say "but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations" in the 10th Amendment you freaking idiot.

The Amendment expressly declares the constitutional policy that Congress may not exercise power in a fashion that impairs the State's integrity or their ability to function effectively in a federal system.

Fry v. United States, 421 U.S. 542, 547 n.7 (1975)

We are so fortunate the weirdo TemplarKormacs of our country do not sit on SCOTUS.

Scalia and Alito are flaming liberals compared to TK.

I have asked you three times to provide the quote when I said what you are accusing me of saying.

You inferred it for the fourth time, and you have not the courage to stand up for what you believe.

You mean you "Assumed" that is what I meant since I didn't say what you are claiming I said.

BTW, If you go to post #22 on this thread, you will see that I posted this...

Having actually read the decision, it was the right one.

What we need to do is to change the law to reflect the fact that with so many States and the Federal Government giving ID's to illegals, that in order to register to vote proof of citizenship is required.

We really wouldn't be in this position if it were not for the Liberals and Democrats who not only tolerated, but encouraged illegal immigration and "Rights" for illegals.

Last edited:
Amendment X:

Uh, nowhere does it say "but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations" in the 10th Amendment you freaking idiot.

The Amendment expressly declares the constitutional policy that Congress may not exercise power in a fashion that impairs the State's integrity or their ability to function effectively in a federal system.

Wow. Was I right, or was I right?

You really cannot fix stupid!

We are so fortunate the weirdo TemplarKormacs of our country do not sit on SCOTUS.

Hi Jake! Did you enjoy your vacation? Cross me again, and you may have the pleasure of going on one again.

Not putting up with your crap.

Hi Jake! Did you enjoy your vacation? Cross me again, and you may have the pleasure of going on one again. Not putting up with your crap.

You have no power at all, little one. I will always make you look the fool when you act the fool here, which is daily. I will always put you in the corner. :lol:

Amendment X:

Wow. Was I right, or was I right?

You really cannot fix stupid!

You weren't. Congress cannot enforce laws that stop the states from carrying out their duties as required by Federal law. Arizona was trying it's damndest to enforce federal law, but as you so conveniently ignored, the government essentially sued them not to enforce it's own laws. So, what other choice did Arizona have? You are incredibly deluded if you think that the founders gave Congress all of the power.

Yes, I fixed stupid, and destroyed your argument in the process. Have a nice afternoon, you dimwitted liberal.

Hi Jake! Did you enjoy your vacation? Cross me again, and you may have the pleasure of going on one again. Not putting up with your crap.

You have no power at all, little one. I will always make you look the fool when you act the fool here, which is daily. I will always put you in the corner. :lol:

Scared, aren't we?

Forum List

Back