Surprise!!!!.... story of Jacob Blake was "wholly innaccurate" and manufactured

Why the fuck would you ever need to shoot a guy out in the open with a knife? Seriously? They have at least two "non-lethal" weapons in their belts, two cops and training in handling enraged or impaired suspects. The cop that shot this guy was a stupid coward and never should have been a cop if he's that scared of a knife.
Gee...you on the left DEMAND that the Police not be rough on people they're arrested...no choke holds...no pinning them to the ground...nothing that would cause them any potential distress...then you complain that they should be able to handle them? A year ago this guy would have been swarmed by the Police, knocked to the ground and kept there until he was cuffed! Now they don't know what to do. They follow helplessly while he resists arrest!

*** If someone pulls a knife on you and you're a cop...you shoot them. If you can't grasp that concept...then it's YOU that's stupid!

*** True. Like I posted earlier. If any individual pulls a knife to a LEO he/she has no choice but to shoot. BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE.

Local LEO department NEVER said he assaulted a police officers, never said pulls a knife, never said he has a knife in his hand.
Then why on the video can you hear the officers repeatedly ordering him to drop the knife? Were three cops sharing the same hallucination?

All the guy had to do was to submit to what the officers were requesting.
No shots would have been fired if he had.
Why does the left ignore that fact, and place no blame for the actions of Blake?
No ones ignoring that fact Mr Strawman.

Why does the right ignore the fact that the cop tried to execute the guy?
Well yeah, Mr. Strawman, you and your ilk are ignoring that fact.
Stop with YOUR bullshit.
You were not in the cops heads, you were not in a head lock from the perp.
You weren't there to experience how fast the situation was flowing from
bad to worse. YOU WEREN'T THERE! Get over yourself, Mr Strawman.
So since I wasn’t there, I can’t judge. Is that right? You need to think harder.
I see how you are, Mr Strawman....you cancel what I say.
Typical leftwing tactic these days. Maybe you need to think harder.
Nobody on this board has all the facts, but here you are to "JUDGE" (no less) :rolleyes-41:
It’s easy to judge the actions of a rogue cop, when it’s on video.
It does seem that you have a real hard time judging the actions of Blake when it's on video.
And that's been my point from my first post in this thread.

Blake is an obvious asshole, but that doesn’t mean you get to murder him. The mere fact the cop fired seven shots into his back without Blake threatening his life, means the cop is a murderer.

Blake is an obvious asshole, but that doesn’t mean he gets to resist arrest and attempt to grab a gun and/or flee in his vehicle.

means the cop is a murderer.

Oh please.

Oh please. Not only a murderer but a coward and stupid. They knew that’s not even his car. He took his girlfriend car keys.... How would have a gun?
Police union is not even involved in the investigation. All that BS coming from police union did not cover by the local LEO department preliminary reports.
He stole the car of the woman that he sexually assaulted! She is not his girlfriend.
How do you know that she is not the girlfriend or ex? Police report even said the caller was uncooperative.
She said that he was someone who had sexually assaulted him previously when he was drunk. She called the Police to report the sexual assault. She was reported to be extremely distraught over what Blake did.
True but that is not to say she was ex or current gf. According to records 3 kids that are inside the SUV was his kids. Then he took the key from that woman who made the call.
She didn't realize that the key or the car was missing until Blake was gone. Let me make this quite clear, Charwin...just because someone was an ex girl friend (and I have seen no proof of that being the case!) that does not give Blake the right to sexually assault her and then take her car without permission!
Agree, but you are gonna get this counter spin from these political hacks day in and day out here. It's really
Why the fuck would you ever need to shoot a guy out in the open with a knife? Seriously? They have at least two "non-lethal" weapons in their belts, two cops and training in handling enraged or impaired suspects. The cop that shot this guy was a stupid coward and never should have been a cop if he's that scared of a knife.
Gee...you on the left DEMAND that the Police not be rough on people they're arrested...no choke holds...no pinning them to the ground...nothing that would cause them any potential distress...then you complain that they should be able to handle them? A year ago this guy would have been swarmed by the Police, knocked to the ground and kept there until he was cuffed! Now they don't know what to do. They follow helplessly while he resists arrest!

*** If someone pulls a knife on you and you're a cop...you shoot them. If you can't grasp that concept...then it's YOU that's stupid!

*** True. Like I posted earlier. If any individual pulls a knife to a LEO he/she has no choice but to shoot. BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE.

Local LEO department NEVER said he assaulted a police officers, never said pulls a knife, never said he has a knife in his hand.
Then why on the video can you hear the officers repeatedly ordering him to drop the knife? Were three cops sharing the same hallucination?
Good point.

1) He was armed with a knife
2) He was fighting off the police, including placing a cop in a headlock that was cut out of video
3) He was yelling about killing them
4) He refused to drop the knife after repeatedly being told to drop it
5) He went over to his car

What the fuck would you expect the cops to do at that point? Wait till he brought out a gun and start blazing bullets at them??
No way for anyone to know why or what he was reaching for in car
The story from the police union is inaccurate.

2) He was fighting off the police, including placing a cop in a headlock that was cut out of video

What the fuck would you expect the cops to do at that point? Wait till he brought out a gun and start blazing bullets at them??
Prove it..... Now why would they lie knowing how volital that would be ? Are they as insulated as the Public school teachers unions are ?? If so then lie away is all I can say, because they are untouchable.

Prove it..... Now why would they lie knowing how volital that would be ? Are they as insulated as the Public school teachers unions are ?? If so then lie away is all I can say, because they are untouchable.
The story from the police union is a lie. I am not going to go looking for proof when people like you never prove what you say. The video is proof enough.

They shot him with the knife in his hands
That is a blatant lie. Look at the video dope
Something was in his hand am I right ? It just hasn't been verified as to what that something was right ?? Some said it was sunglasses ?? What was it ?
The officer had ahold of the mans shirt and started shooting. Now fuck this discussion when a white dude, armed with a gun he killed 2 people with gets to walk past police like he is just on a nighttime walk.

The story from the police union is a lie. I am not going to go looking for proof when people like you never prove what you say. The video is proof enough.
No way dude, the video is never proof enough and you know that to be true, but that's how you roll huh ? Yes it is.

Something was in his hand am I right ? It just hasn't been verified as to what that something was right ?? Some said it was sunglasses ?? What was it ?
The officer had ahold of the mans shirt and started shooting. Now fuck this discussion when a white dude, armed with a gun he killed 2 people with gets to walk past police like he is just on a nighttime walk.
There you go again leaving out the facts of the case, but the one word "white" says it all when it comes to your blind hatred.

Why does the left ignore that fact, and place no blame for the actions of Blake?

Because firing 7 shots into his back when there were three kids in the car and a dozen civilians around was reckless.

Police departments don't comment on on-going investigations as it would prejudice any charges they might be planning to file.

Bullshit, if there is information that helps their case, they usually leak it right away. Look how fast the tape of Mike Brown pushing Apu into the chip rack got into the public domain. Slowed down to make it look that much more sinister, or course.

The knife was in the car...he was reaching into the car for something after they had tried to Taser him twice. He had a record of committing crimes involving guns. I can only assume the Police thought he was going for a gun when they shot him. What's the old saying? Don't bring a knife to a gun fight? Don't reach in a car for a knife when the guys trying to arrest you are all pointing guns at you. That's just plain moronic! Even more moronic than stealing the car of a woman you just sexually assaulted.

Wow, so many wrong statements.. so many.

He had never been involved in a crime with the gun. The woman who complained about him (his girlfriend) had filed her complaint three month before, and it was quickly shunted to the KPD's "I don't give a shit" docket.

The first part of this claim is largely accurate.

Blake was charged July 6 with felony third-degree sexual assault and misdemeanor trespassing and disorderly conduct. All three offenses carried a penalty enhancer because they were connected to domestic abuse.

The charges — which have not gone to trial — stem from a May 3 incident in Kenosha County. A woman Blake knew told police he came into her house about 6 a.m., sexually assaulted her and then took a debit card and car keys before fleeing in her vehicle, according to a criminal complaint. Contrary to many social media claims, the woman involved in this case was an adult.

The second element of the claim is wrong. Blake was charged with a gun-related offense in 2015, but he was not convicted.

The Facebook post offered as proof a Sept. 22, 2015, article from the Racine County Eye website. It described charges being filed, but did not reference a conviction.

Our review of court records shows a confrontation at a Racine County, Wisconsin, bar led to a combative traffic stop and a total of five criminal charges in September 2015, including resisting an officer, disorderly conduct and three gun-related ones.

1. Why can’t the local police department said that ( from your link 1, 2, 3, 4 ) to cover their cases???

Police departments don't comment on on-going investigations as it would prejudice any charges they might be planning to file.
Wrong very wrong. Local LEO made a preliminary reports that Blake did this and that..Why didn’t they mentioned it’s justifiable to shoot because he was armed with a knife in his hand?
This coward just shoot him at the back.

Then Police Union not even involved in the investigation came up with BS and it’s acceptable to lots of WEAKLINGS no question ask. See the difference? Police lie a LOT and there’s nothing new.

Why didn’t they shoot him while he has a knife in his hands? Why? because he doesn’t have a knife in his left hand.
They shot him with the knife in his hands----------as he reached into the car, he was shot because the kids were in the car and he was nuts--the cops had to act to protect the children given this animals history and current actions of domestic abuse.

Your post 147 and 148. Those are obviously incorrect.
1. None of that mentioned in the local LEO preliminary reports. No knife in his left hand.
2. He has a knife in his car that doesn’t mean he grabbed the knife.
3. He shot him at the back point blank how did he know he grabbed the knife?
4. if they have to protect the children why not just shoot him while he has a knife before he opened the SUV?

His police records justifiable to shoot someone?
Are we playing move the field post game. Not just a knife, not just a knife in his hand, but a knife in his left hand.

The cops are on tape yelling DROP THE KNIFE DROP THE KNIFE-----------eyewitnesses say they saw the knife. Knife was found in the floorboard of the car where he was reaching into the vehicle. Who has a knife in the floorboard of the car? He had a knife-----I don't understand the blm's stunts at pretending he didnt when barring something really really bizarre he had a knife.

Seriously on 4, you don't understand why the cops held off till the last minute to shoot this guy-----he wasn't a threat to the kids till he reached into the suv with the knife with his history of domestic abuse---the cops acted to protect the kids---which btw is why the mother of this nut isn't hating on Trump and the cops as much as normal when some drugged up black (yes I said it because the whites don't play this game as often) crazy violent person decides to test their limits with the cops. The cops didn't shoot him earlier btw because his kids were in the car and they were trying to shield them from the trauma.

1. Why can’t the local police department said that ( from your link 1, 2, 3, 4 ) to cover their cases???

Wrong very wrong. Local LEO made a preliminary reports that Blake did this and that..Why didn’t they mentioned it’s justifiable to shoot because he was armed with a knife in his hand?
This coward just shoot him at the back.

Then Police Union not even involved in the investigation came up with BS and it’s acceptable to lots of WEAKLINGS no question ask. See the difference? Police lie a LOT and there’s nothing new.

Why didn’t they shoot him while he has a knife in his hands? Why? because he doesn’t have a knife in his left hand.
They shot him with the knife in his hands----------as he reached into the car, he was shot because the kids were in the car and he was nuts--the cops had to act to protect the children given this animals history and current actions of domestic abuse.

Your post 147 and 148. Those are obviously incorrect.
1. None of that mentioned in the local LEO preliminary reports. No knife in his left hand.
2. He has a knife in his car that doesn’t mean he grabbed the knife.
3. He shot him at the back point blank how did he know he grabbed the knife?
4. if they have to protect the children why not just shoot him while he has a knife before he opened the SUV?

His police records justifiable to shoot someone?

We'll find out once the investigation is complete and the findings released to the public.

In the meantime, you and I aren't privy to all the pertinent facts.

True. So why all these post that Blake did that and that BS? No questions ask but WEAKLINGS glorified it.

I only encountered with the current facts that are available.
My biggest questions are? If he has a knife in his hand. If he assaulted an officer it’s justifiable to shoot him. Why not just shoot him? Why wait till he open the SUV? Why didn’t the local LEO didn’t say he has a knife in his hand?

This coward just shoot him 7 times at the back.

Seriously with blacks rioting, destroying towns and corrupt dem prosecutors going after cops for shooting violent criminals no matter the facts or how innocent they are--you are wondering why the cops didn't just him before he opened the car door? Really?

Idiotic

Last edited:
He was trying to keep the crazy domestic abuser high on drugs away from the kids........what is so damn hard for you grasp that the cops were doing all that they could to protect kids? NOW repeat after me...Cops WHITE and otherwise GOOD----------crazy violent Black criminal BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAd. So sick of the delusions of the criminals and their supporters who think the opposite because they are just that dumb,

Bullshit, if there is information that helps their case, they usually leak it right away. Look how fast the tape of Mike Brown pushing Apu into the chip rack got into the public domain. Slowed down to make it look that much more sinister, or course.
You mean the tape that showed what a thug Mike Brown actually WAS instead of the way he was being portrayed by the liberal media? They said he was a "gentle giant" which was a total load of crap!

Because firing 7 shots into his back when there were three kids in the car and a dozen civilians around was reckless.
Cops are trained to empty their gun when shooting--------and apparently not reckless since he was the only one shot.

Cops are trained to empty their gun when shooting--------and apparently not reckless since he was the only one shot.
Not reckless? Shooting into a car full of kids?

You never heard of a ricochet?

You people will say anything

Forum List

Back