Surprise!!!!.... story of Jacob Blake was "wholly innaccurate" and manufactured

1. Why can’t the local police department said that ( from your link 1, 2, 3, 4 ) to cover their cases???

Police departments don't comment on on-going investigations as it would prejudice any charges they might be planning to file.
Wrong very wrong. Local LEO made a preliminary reports that Blake did this and that..Why didn’t they mentioned it’s justifiable to shoot because he was armed with a knife in his hand?
This coward just shoot him at the back.

Then Police Union not even involved in the investigation came up with BS and it’s acceptable to lots of WEAKLINGS no question ask. See the difference? Police lie a LOT and there’s nothing new.

Why didn’t they shoot him while he has a knife in his hands? Why? because he doesn’t have a knife in his left hand.

All the guy had to do was to submit to what the officers were requesting.
No shots would have been fired if he had.
Why does the left ignore that fact, and place no blame for the actions of Blake?
No ones ignoring that fact Mr Strawman.

Why does the right ignore the fact that the cop tried to execute the guy?
Well yeah, Mr. Strawman, you and your ilk are ignoring that fact.
Stop with YOUR bullshit.
You were not in the cops heads, you were not in a head lock from the perp.
You weren't there to experience how fast the situation was flowing from
bad to worse. YOU WEREN'T THERE! Get over yourself, Mr Strawman.
So since I wasn’t there, I can’t judge. Is that right? You need to think harder.
I see how you are, Mr Strawman....you cancel what I say.
Typical leftwing tactic these days. Maybe you need to think harder.
Nobody on this board has all the facts, but here you are to "JUDGE" (no less) :rolleyes-41:
It’s easy to judge the actions of a rogue cop, when it’s on video.
It does seem that you have a real hard time judging the actions of Blake when it's on video.
And that's been my point from my first post in this thread.

Blake is an obvious asshole, but that doesn’t mean you get to murder him. The mere fact the cop fired seven shots into his back without Blake threatening his life, means the cop is a murderer.

Blake is an obvious asshole, but that doesn’t mean he gets to resist arrest and attempt to grab a gun and/or flee in his vehicle.

means the cop is a murderer.

Oh please.

Oh please. Not only a murderer but a coward and stupid. They knew that’s not even his car. He took his girlfriend car keys.... How would have a gun?
Police union is not even involved in the investigation. All that BS coming from police union did not cover by the local LEO department preliminary reports.
He stole the car of the woman that he sexually assaulted! She is not his girlfriend.
How do you know that she is not the girlfriend or ex? Police report even said the caller was uncooperative.

Why the fuck would you ever need to shoot a guy out in the open with a knife? Seriously? They have at least two "non-lethal" weapons in their belts, two cops and training in handling enraged or impaired suspects. The cop that shot this guy was a stupid coward and never should have been a cop if he's that scared of a knife.
Gee...you on the left DEMAND that the Police not be rough on people they're arrested...no choke holds...no pinning them to the ground...nothing that would cause them any potential distress...then you complain that they should be able to handle them? A year ago this guy would have been swarmed by the Police, knocked to the ground and kept there until he was cuffed! Now they don't know what to do. They follow helplessly while he resists arrest!

*** If someone pulls a knife on you and you're a cop...you shoot them. If you can't grasp that concept...then it's YOU that's stupid!

*** True. Like I posted earlier. If any individual pulls a knife to a LEO he/she has no choice but to shoot. BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE.

Local LEO department NEVER said he assaulted a police officers, never said pulls a knife, never said he has a knife in his hand.
The knife was in the car...he was reaching into the car for something after they had tried to Taser him twice. He had a record of committing crimes involving guns. I can only assume the Police thought he was going for a gun when they shot him. What's the old saying? Don't bring a knife to a gun fight? Don't reach in a car for a knife when the guys trying to arrest you are all pointing guns at you. That's just plain moronic! Even more moronic than stealing the car of a woman you just sexually assaulted.

Why does the left ignore that fact, and place no blame for the actions of Blake?

Stop with YOUR bullshit.
So since I wasn’t there, I can’t judge. Is that right? You need to think harder.
Nobody on this board has all the facts, but here you are to "JUDGE" (no less) :rolleyes-41:
It does seem that you have a real hard time judging the actions of Blake when it's on video.

Blake is an obvious asshole, but that doesn’t mean you get to murder him. The mere fact the cop fired seven shots into his back without Blake threatening his life, means the cop is a murderer.

Blake is an obvious asshole, but that doesn’t mean he gets to resist arrest and attempt to grab a gun and/or flee in his vehicle.

Oh please.

Oh please. Not only a murderer but a coward and stupid. They knew that’s not even his car. He took his girlfriend car keys.... How would have a gun?
Police union is not even involved in the investigation. All that BS coming from police union did not cover by the local LEO department preliminary reports.
He stole the car of the woman that he sexually assaulted! She is not his girlfriend.
How do you know that she is not the girlfriend or ex? Police report even said the caller was uncooperative.
She said that he was someone who had sexually assaulted him previously when he was drunk. She called the Police to report the sexual assault. She was reported to be extremely distraught over what Blake did.

Women (and men) protected by restraining orders are mostly partners (or ex-partners). Quite frequently, the protected person will no longer want the provisions of the order enforced. They believe that their partner has 'reformed', 'really loves them', and 'is sorry for the violence'. They are quite often uncooperative with police.

Unfortunately for them, the provisions of any order directed by the courts must be upheld until the court removes them.

If doesn't matter if she was a girlfriend, an ex-girlfriend, a wife, a concubine, or a perfect stranger, a court order is a court order.

If he wasn't meant to be near her and was, he had already broken the law.

Stop with YOUR bullshit.

Oh please.

Someone might be interested in what you have to say (doubtful), but first you must become an American. LOL.

If you are an American, then you are a transplant here from abroad very recently, in other words it's doubtful that you were born here with the broken English that you have. What are you Russian or something ??

I don’t care if someone is interested what I’m saying or not. I based on facts and accuracy what is given.
Obviously you responded so stupid that you care what I’m saying. Otherwise you could have just ignored me.

Then you go OFF topic so unrelated to the issue that you are trying to deflect. Stick with the issue Dude. I’m a Russian? When I blasted lots of you that support Putin puppet.

Wats da matter you cannot accept a good hard facts rebuttal?

Why the fuck would you ever need to shoot a guy out in the open with a knife? Seriously? They have at least two "non-lethal" weapons in their belts, two cops and training in handling enraged or impaired suspects. The cop that shot this guy was a stupid coward and never should have been a cop if he's that scared of a knife.
Gee...you on the left DEMAND that the Police not be rough on people they're arrested...no choke holds...no pinning them to the ground...nothing that would cause them any potential distress...then you complain that they should be able to handle them? A year ago this guy would have been swarmed by the Police, knocked to the ground and kept there until he was cuffed! Now they don't know what to do. They follow helplessly while he resists arrest!

If someone pulls a knife on you and you're a cop...you shoot them. If you can't grasp that concept...then it's YOU that's stupid!
Problem being...he didn't "pull a knife".

He never had a weapon in his hands..

He was shot 3 minutes after the cops arrived on scene. That's nuts.

They never tried to de-escalate the situation. They never tried to figure out what was actually happening.

Their first thought was "arrest the black man"...
Lies and more lies

He had a knife--it is now part of evidence.....he attacked the cops and had one in a head lock at one point with the footage being cut out....he was a violent man and needed to be shot.

1. Why can’t the local police department said that ( from your link 1, 2, 3, 4 ) to cover their cases???

Police departments don't comment on on-going investigations as it would prejudice any charges they might be planning to file.
Wrong very wrong. Local LEO made a preliminary reports that Blake did this and that..Why didn’t they mentioned it’s justifiable to shoot because he was armed with a knife in his hand?

Then Police Union not even involved in the investigation came up with BS and it’s acceptable to lots of WEAKLINGS no question ask. See the difference? Police lie a LOT and there’s nothing new.

Why didn’t they shoot him while he has a knife in his hands? Why? because he doesn’t have a knife in his left hand.
They shot him with the knife in his hands----------as he reached into the car, he was shot because the kids were in the car and he was nuts--the cops had to act to protect the children given this animals history and current actions of domestic abuse.

Stop with YOUR bullshit.

Oh please.

She said that he was someone who had sexually assaulted him previously when he was drunk. She called the Police to report the sexual assault. She was reported to be extremely distraught over what Blake did.
True but that is not to say she was ex or current gf. According to records 3 kids that are inside the SUV was his kids. Then he took the key from that woman who made the call.

1) He was armed with a knife
2) He was fighting off the police, including placing a cop in a headlock that was cut out of video
3) He was yelling about killing them
4) He refused to drop the knife after repeatedly being told to drop it
5) He went over to his car

What the fuck would you expect the cops to do at that point? Wait till he brought out a gun and start blazing bullets at them??
No way for anyone to know why or what he was reaching for in car

That is according to police union.

2. Why didn’t they used that as a defense by local LEO??? Would that be easier? But NOOOOO police union is saying something else different.
3. Police union is NOT involved in the investigations.

Here is a link that complicate what the police union was saying.

The Kenosha police union disputed several facts released by the Department of Justice late Friday, though it's not clear what they are basing the information on.
It is pretty simple.
With over 10 million arrests in 2019...259 blacks were killed. 406 Whites.
SO what is the f...king ass BIG F...king DEAL?

They shot him with the knife in his hands----------as he reached into the car, he was shot because the kids were in the car and he was nuts--the cops had to act to protect the children given this animals history and current actions of domestic abuse.

Your post 147 and 148. Those are obviously incorrect.
1. None of that mentioned in the local LEO preliminary reports. No knife in his left hand.
2. He has a knife in his car that doesn’t mean he grabbed the knife.
3. He shot him at the back point blank how did he know he grabbed the knife?
4. if they have to protect the children why not just shoot him while he has a knife before he opened the SUV?

His police records justifiable to shoot someone?

1. None of that mentioned in the local LEO preliminary reports. No knife in his left hand.
4. if they have to protect the children why not just shoot him while he has a knife before he opened the SUV?

We'll find out once the investigation is complete and the findings released to the public.

In the meantime, you and I aren't privy to all the pertinent facts.

According to records 3 kids that are inside the SUV was his kids.

I'd be very surprised if that were true.

Why not read more news and questions all the facts? He took the car keys from the caller. If those were not his kids why didn’t they say attempted kidnapping? Why didn’t the caller he is taking my 3 kids? Police reports the caller was uncooperative.

According to records 3 kids that are inside the SUV was his kids.

I'd be very surprised if that were true.

Why not read more news and questions all the facts? He took the car keys from the caller. If those were not his kids why didn’t they say attempted kidnapping? Why didn’t the caller he is taking my 3 kids? Police reports the caller was uncooperative.

I didn't say that he didn't believe the kids were his.

What the heck is going on with the site ? Everytime I go to click on the post reply button it kicks over to another page ?? I have to then rely upon the automatic save in order to try and post it or finish writing it.

We'll find out once the investigation is complete and the findings released to the public.

In the meantime, you and I aren't privy to all the pertinent facts.

True. So why all these post that Blake did that and that BS? No questions ask but WEAKLINGS glorified it.

I only encountered with the current facts that are available.
My biggest questions are? If he has a knife in his hand. If he assaulted an officer it’s justifiable to shoot him. Why not just shoot him? Why wait till he open the SUV? Why didn’t the local LEO didn’t say he has a knife in his hand?

This coward just shoot him 7 times at the back.

Stop with YOUR bullshit.

Oh please.

True but that is not to say she was ex or current gf. According to records 3 kids that are inside the SUV was his kids. Then he took the key from that woman who made the call.
She didn't realize that the key or the car was missing until Blake was gone. Let me make this quite clear, Charwin...just because someone was an ex girl friend (and I have seen no proof of that being the case!) that does not give Blake the right to sexually assault her and then take her car without permission!

Forum List

Back