Surprise, Surprise! Recent Philly Mass Shooter Another Tranny Male

The way this is being ignored would be funny if it wasn't such a serious issue...

All media reports on the shooting get most of the facts right — the shooter opened fire with a rifle, the shooter was chased by police, firing back at them as he fled, and he was eventually apprehended in an alley two blocks from the initial shooting.

But only a few media outlets identified the shooter, Kimbrady Carriker, as a BLM supporter. Nor did Carriker’s gender identity pique the interest of most in the media.

His Facebook page shows him in women’s clothing. I hesitate to identify the man as transgender for the simple reason there are numerous “identities” associated with wearing female dress. But the district attorney’s office “is using they/them pronouns to refer to the suspect based on ‘the information we have at this time,’” a spokesperson for the DA’s office told CNN.

So....the count so far this year? Actual mass public shootings.....

2 asian senior citizens
1 short black male
1 left wing, democrat party, transgender female
1 left wing, democrat party anti-gun nut
1 left wing, black lives matter, transgender nut

Oh....I almost forgot the Hispanic supremacist.........

Its also 4 mass shooters out of what 1,000 mass shootings? That doesn't pass alpha level significance statistics test.
It doesn't except that three of them were recent within a 4 month period. That makes them more statistically significant.

The way this is being ignored would be funny if it wasn't such a serious issue...

All media reports on the shooting get most of the facts right — the shooter opened fire with a rifle, the shooter was chased by police, firing back at them as he fled, and he was eventually apprehended in an alley two blocks from the initial shooting.

But only a few media outlets identified the shooter, Kimbrady Carriker, as a BLM supporter. Nor did Carriker’s gender identity pique the interest of most in the media.

His Facebook page shows him in women’s clothing. I hesitate to identify the man as transgender for the simple reason there are numerous “identities” associated with wearing female dress. But the district attorney’s office “is using they/them pronouns to refer to the suspect based on ‘the information we have at this time,’” a spokesperson for the DA’s office told CNN.

The same media would immediately identify a white heterosexual male as that though and also one who posted conservative messages on social media and as a Patriot and Trump or DeSantis supporter, etc.

So gun violence is ok when black on black?

Oh I forgot. Gun violence is always ok with you folks
Apparently for Democrats it's completely OK. The vast, vast majority of black on black murders occur in Democrat urban shitholes. The Democrats have run those places for decades and done exactly fuck all to stop black on black murder. Whining about uninvolved Republicans seems petty, then again, that's a step up from your norm of just plain stupid.

There were seventeen mass shooting events over July 4th alone.

No, there were not 17 mass public shootings on July 4th......those were gang members shooting at each other...which is completely different from an actual mass public shooting.

Read the actual link...only one is a mass public shooting....the left wing, black lives matter, transgender shooter is the one, the rest are criminals shooting at each other at parties.....two very different crimes....

Off the top of my head....it seems killings of 3-15 persons with firearms is done by Loony Leftists (mostly Black)//
You have to go back to the phony LasVegas hotel story to find a crazy white guy shooting random innocents.
And even that one was never clearly explained? reports of multiple shooters were out there? A GOVT setup? We never know the truths.

That is all.

Last edited:
No, there were not 17 mass public shootings on July 4th......those were gang members shooting at each other...which is completely different from an actual mass public shooting.

Read the actual link...only one is a mass public shooting....the left wing, black lives matter, transgender shooter is the one, the rest are criminals shooting at each other at parties.....two very different crimes....
He probably believes cops were killed on Jan 6th too. Lefties are oblivious

You mean you have no 'response?'
Sure, materially all cities are Democrat. Republicans primarily control dirt in the form of rural areas. People live in the cities and suburbs. Cows and welfare subsidized farmers live in the rural areas. So if everyone is in A, its not surprising that the crime exists in A too. Thats called... logic.

Sure, materially all cities are Democrat. Republicans primarily control dirt in the form of rural areas. People live in the cities and suburbs. Cows and welfare subsidized farmers live in the rural areas. So if everyone is in A, its not surprising that the crime exists in A too. Thats called... logic.
If by everyone you mean 90% of the blacks you are correct.

I live in a "suburb" of Kansas City. Kansas City is ranked 6th on most dangerous cities yet my suburban area has a lower crime rate than the national average.

KC had 169 murders last year.
My city had 1

Kc is 26.5% black
My City is just under 8%

Kc average income is 60k
My City is 109k

Logic? Or basic math and reality

Off the top of my head....it seems killings of 3-15 persons with firearms is done by Loony Leftists (mostly Black)//
You have to go back to the phony LasVegas hotel story to find a crazy white guy shooting random innocents.
And even that one was never clearly explained? reports of multiple shooters were out there? A GOVT setup? We never know the truths.

That is all.
The Allen Mall shooter just a bit ago.

So....the count so far this year? Actual mass public shootings.....

2 asian senior citizens
1 short black male
1 left wing, democrat party, transgender female
1 left wing, democrat party anti-gun nut
1 left wing, black lives matter, transgender nut

Oh....I almost forgot the Hispanic supremacist.........

6 out of how many mass shootings

Forum List

Back