Ted Cruz apologizes to New Yuck

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
"People are waking up, and just like millions of New Yorkers, they are fed up with policies that don't fight for the working men and women of this country, but instead further the elite liberal views that have taken this country down a path that is not working," Cruz said.
The Texas senator repeated his "apology" later Friday at a campaign event in Tigerville, South Carolina, again mentioning the same issues as he listed in Columbia.
"Now, I hope that was the apology they were looking for," Cruz said to laughter and applause

Ted Cruz offers 'apology' to New Yorkers - CNNPolitics.com

Now here's what I think...

FUCK NEW YUCK.

All the smart people left the place years ago if they could afford to and the poor bastards that can't are stuck voting for RINOs. Ted Cruz doesn't owe New Yuck an apology, New Yuck owes the rest of the country it's existence.

"People are waking up, and just like millions of New Yorkers, they are fed up with policies that don't fight for the working men and women of this country, but instead further the elite liberal views that have taken this country down a path that is not working," Cruz said.
The Texas senator repeated his "apology" later Friday at a campaign event in Tigerville, South Carolina, again mentioning the same issues as he listed in Columbia.
"Now, I hope that was the apology they were looking for," Cruz said to laughter and applause

FUCK NEW YUCK.

All the smart people left the place years ago if they could afford to and the poor bastards that can't are stuck voting for RINOs. Ted Cruz doesn't owe New Yuck an apology, New Yuck owes the rest of the country it's existence.
Petey wet many beds thinking about this. But we must be proud of him, for attempting to think about something for the first time in his life.

Don't worry Petey, your nurse will always be around to clean up the mess you made. Thanks to Obamacare :thup:

:rofl:

nydn_cruz_cover.jpg

Let me say this again, the people in NY have no power. The entire state is corrupt and elections are rigged, the outcome is pre-ordained. There is no initiative process for the people to place a measure on the ballot. In short they are screwed. So it was a big mistake for Cruz to broad brush the people when in reality only a small minority control everything.

Let me say this again, the people in NY have no power. The entire state is corrupt and elections are rigged, the outcome is pre-ordained. There is no initiative process for the people to place a measure on the ballot. In short they are screwed. So it was a big mistake for Cruz to broad brush the people when in reality only a small minority control everything.
:cuckoo:

I have no desire to ever step foot in NYC. Too busy, too full of people. However, they are kick ass when they need to be. And the daily news magazine cover is crass and was not needed. It just conveys what many think that NYC is full of rude people when it is probably not. I don't know cuz I have never been there, but a whole city can't be as crude as that mag cover.

I have no desire to ever step foot in NYC. Too busy, too full of people. However, they are kick ass when they need to be. And the daily news magazine cover is crass and was not needed. It just conveys what many think that NYC is full of rude people when it is probably not. I don't know cuz I have never been there, but a whole city can't be as crude as that mag cover.
NYC is full of AMERICANS that fuel the most powerful city in the world. Piss them off at your own risk.

freedom.jpg

FUCK NEW YUCK.

Ted Cruz was not going to win New York State no matter what, but what need to be remember is the snow birds that fly south to Florida and those that retired there that are from New York, and insulting their former home is never wise.

I know you will disagree...

Ted Cruz apologizes to New Yuck
The typical "apology" of a snot-nosed third grader.

Rafael is a perfect example of why there is so much division in this great country. He is part of the cabal trying to destroy this great country from within.

Rafael Cruz is a despicable human being. Better Trump with all of his flaws, who loves this country, than Cruz who is a partisan fuck.

Good job Ted!

NY values are displayed perfectly in the people they elect. It's a damn shame a couple of really fucked up cities can control the entire State.

Rafael Cruz is a despicable human being. Better Trump with all of his flaws, who loves this country, than Cruz who is a partisan fuck.

Right, that's why the establishment guy love him so much. LMAO

Good job Ted!

NY values are displayed perfectly in the people they elect. It's a damn shame a couple of really fucked up cities can control the entire State.
I bet, since you're a bitch-ass coward, you loved when this happened to New York:

trade-01_3321412b.jpg

Ted Cruz is a bastard. And so are the fucks like OKTexas who think New York is not America.

When most of the world thinks of the U.S., they think of New York City.

FUCK YOU OKTexas

Rafael Cruz was one of the thousands and thousands Trump saw cheering when the twin towers came down!

Good job Ted!

I bet, since you're a bitch-ass coward, you loved when this happened to New York:

trade-01_3321412b.jpg

Ted Cruz is a bastard. And so are the fucks like OKTexas who think New York is not America.

FUCK YOU OKTexas

Funny, most Americans don't give NYC or the state in general any thought at all, unless their laughing their asses off at one of their regressive politicians. There are some pretty good people in up state NY, but NYC and Albany are really fucked up.

Good job Ted!

trade-01_3321412b.jpg

FUCK YOU OKTexas

Funny, most Americans don't give NYC or the state in general any thought at all, unless their laughing their asses off at one of their regressive politicians. There are some pretty good people in up state NY, but NYC and Albany are really fucked up.

Ah. As I suspected, you hate most of America and likely cheered 9/11. You are scum.

Forum List

Back