Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

11204958_878915982157682_3808810379923779139_n.jpg

Sure do. The kids sitting on the curb cooperated with the police.
Not so much the one eating grass.

Now see how calm and rational she is? And she lives there. And they were all her guests apparently.

Now...when cops arrived...had she walked up and spoken to them exactly how she did in this video...this incident probably never happens.

Actually that girl's friend she refers to, 14-year-old Grace Stone, did exactly that. From the BuzzFeed page:

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”
--- So what's your excuse now? You try to explain the situation, you get handcuffed? What the FUCK?

ONCE AGAIN....how many times do we have to say it....when cops arrive....be calm...be peaceful...and just wait for your turn to be heard. Its so god damn simple.

And once AGAIN -- that's exactly what everybody in the video is clearly doing. Everybody that is, except Eric Casebolt.

Now see how calm and rational she is? And she lives there. And they were all her guests apparently.

Now...when cops arrived...had she walked up and spoken to them exactly how she did in this video...this incident probably never happens.

And as for all tbe guests? Thats a civil matter between her and the HOA.

ONCE AGAIN....how many times do we have to say it....when cops arrive....be calm...be peaceful...and just wait for your turn to be heard. Its so god damn simple.

How would she walk up to captain barrell roll? Was she supposed to chase him?

The cop arrived like captain asshole....at least admit that.

The neighbors..white...once again go about name calling and then causing a fight and what happens?....Grab the black kids because they must be the cause.

While the white people who were involved were walking about like this is a free country or something.

Did you miss the part where the only person arrested, was the adult white person?

Yeah because it wasnt on the tape or any stories, so yeah I missed it. Was that person also told to sit? Because if we're looking at the video theres plenty of whites around but none were chased, ordered or abused.

How do you chase someone who isn't running?

Yes, I did watch the video.

Did you?

He was NOT pulling her around by her hair, his hand was wide open, and flat against her head,

he keep telling her to leave, and she kept getting in his face, so he put her on the ground and cuffed her.

(time about 3:01)

In other words, a grown man charged with the responsibility to protect and serve physically attacked a 14-year old girl for having the nerve to talk back to him.

This is what you support?

Those kids obviously have no respect for authority.
Bet half of em end up in prison before they reach twenty.

If they keep getting treated like they're treated here, one can see how that would come about.

Yes, I did watch the video.

Did you?

He was NOT pulling her around by her hair, his hand was wide open, and flat against her head,

he keep telling her to leave, and she kept getting in his face, so he put her on the ground and cuffed her.

(time about 3:01)

In other words, a grown man charged with the responsibility to protect and serve physically attacked a 14-year old girl for having the nerve to talk back to him.

This is what you support?

Those kids obviously have no respect for authority.
Bet half of em end up in prison before they reach twenty.

If they keep getting treated like they're treated here, one can see how that would come about.

They only get treated badly because they act badly.

Exactly as noted before; the classmate kids simply hang out together, they don't care black or white -- then the adults (some adults, but that's all it takes) come in to start stirring up racial shit. Just as they do here on this board tossing in a slew of assssssumptions they pulled out of their ass.

Yeah, that does't sound very likely.

Can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing with "does't" but all of this is already on the record.

Some white woman spewing racial slurs at a group of black teenagers?

Yeah, that's not likely in today's America.

More likely? SOme girl has learned how to game the system. YOu got busted? play the Race Card.

It's already on video. We saw it yesterday. And multiple eyewitness accounts.

Actually that girl's friend she refers to, 14-year-old Grace Stone, did exactly that. From the BuzzFeed page:

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”
--- So what's your excuse now? You try to explain the situation, you get handcuffed? What the FUCK?

And once AGAIN -- that's exactly what everybody in the video is clearly doing. Everybody that is, except Eric Casebolt.

You do understand that in a near mob situation that that is not the time to engage in long heated discussions with cops?

The girl was told several times to move along, she stayed and argued with the cop thus hindering the police officer. He then ordered her to the ground and she resisted so he PUT her on the ground. In cases like these where the cops are greatly outnumbered the more need for them to gain control, handcuffing and seating people is for their own safety and the safety of the cops. The girl should have walked away when told to.

Exactly as noted before; the classmate kids simply hang out together, they don't care black or white -- then the adults (some adults, but that's all it takes) come in to start stirring up racial shit. Just as they do here on this board tossing in a slew of assssssumptions they pulled out of their ass.

Can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing with "does't" but all of this is already on the record.

More likely? SOme girl has learned how to game the system. YOu got busted? play the Race Card.

The white woman spewing slurs at a group of black teenagers?

THis thread is up to over 40 pages, Link please.

You do understand that in a near mob situation that that is not the time to engage in long heated discussions with cops?

I do understand who created that near-riot situation. What I don't understand is why his fellow officers don't do more to restrain him.

Texas police officer suspended after chaotic pool party incident

Guess a white person actually had a problem with the Black Kids being INVITED to the pool...

Nah,only the uninvited one's who wouldnt leave when asked by the security guard.

And yet another link that says absolutely NOTHING about any "security guard" or "trespassers".

But that's OK, it's a "facts optional" story with you people, right?

Do I need to highlight it for your dumbass?

I do understand who created that near-riot situation. What I don't understand is why his fellow officers don't do more to restrain him.

Because they were off running down some punk who ran away, leaving him there alone with an angry mob, many of which kept moving up to try to help people he had detained.

You ever have to face an angry mob?

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

Again ---- you gotta read the links. The original BuzzFeed page we started with is here; it's getting updated with more videos and material as it comes in but as it stands right now if you scroll down to the ninth image (counting all images, videos and stills) you'll find a Facebook video, oriented sideways, which does not support embedding here but which is viewable on the page. There you'll see the altercation between "Tatiana" and two blonde older white women. That's apparently what started all this.

Forum List

Back