The black view on the 2020 presidential election

Did you read the article? The author basically said, "He's an old white guy, so what do you expect?" Otherwise, you go about beating Trump with the nominee you got, no matter who it is.

Also, someone dug up an old comment by Bloomberg who seemed to have blamed the crash of 2008 on ending the practice of redlining. If it's genuine, it's as racist and as plain stupid as it gets on here in these hallowed halls. So, I am weary, also of the judges and justices he'd appoint - except, warts and all he'd be better than Trump, which would be my least ringing endorsement.

Blacks have had problems with Bloomberg for a long time, but trump has always been worse. The reality here is that neither of these guys should be running. Nor should Bernie when you consider his record on race is do nothing. All the white candidates but Steyer have problems when it comes to race, but none of them presents the danger to our overall country as trump.

Describe that danger.

Authoritarianism.

Damn you're dumb.

No you are. You watch trump use the justice department against anyone that opposes him and you don't think that's a problem.

That has not happened.

The black view on the 2020 presidential election :

Honestly, who cares?
The fact that blacks are going to vote with their liberal brethren to stay on the plantation is a given.
It's already baked into the numbers.
Republicans still dominate the country.
Would it be better if we had never drug them over here in the first place, or saved the receipts and sent them back after the war, sure, of course.
But thanks to PP and Gang violence the numbers have remained manageable.

Recap:
Blacks will vote Dem, everyone knows that (except for President Trump, who is winning them over) but their numbers are small and are mostly concentrated in areas where White Dems already dominate so their value even in those area is minimal.

And so its once again proven that if you don't think the way right wing whites want you to think, then you are attacked. I have not seen one democrat here attack me for saying that I will only vote for Bloomberg if he is the nominee. I have not been attacked by any democrat here for my opposition of Bernie Sander or Pete. And when I stated in the OP that blacks have always had to choose white candidates who had some racism in their past, I was not attacked by any democrat here. Only when I spoke about a republican canduidate did all the foolish ad hominems start rolling in from the same dumb ass whites that do it all the time. All republicans, all who swear that blacks should be able to think independently. But it seems that black independent thinking only means that blacks think the way they want us to. And that is an example of how the republican plantation operates.

Blacks have had problems with Bloomberg for a long time, but trump has always been worse. The reality here is that neither of these guys should be running. Nor should Bernie when you consider his record on race is do nothing. All the white candidates but Steyer have problems when it comes to race, but none of them presents the danger to our overall country as trump.

Describe that danger.

Authoritarianism.

Damn you're dumb.

No you are. You watch trump use the justice department against anyone that opposes him and you don't think that's a problem.

That has not happened.

Yes it has and that's why over 1,000 prosecutors are asking barr to resign.

And so its once again proven that if you don't think the way right wing whites want you to think, then you are attacked. I have not seen one democrat here attack me for saying that I will only vote for Bloomberg if he is the nominee. I have not been attacked by any democrat here for my opposition of Bernie Sander or Pete. And when I stated in the OP that blacks have always had to choose white candidates who had some racism in their past, I was not attacked by any democrat here. Only when I spoke about a republican canduidate did all the foolish ad hominems start rolling in from the same dumb ass whites that do it all the time. All republicans, all who swear that blacks should be able to think independently. But it seems that black independent thinking only means that blacks think the way they want us to. And that is an example of how the republican plantation operates.

You should get mad and go home.

Would you vote for Buttigieg? My own guess is that black people aren't as hot for homosexuality as the liberals think. That's why Obama had to bury rumors that he was LGBTQ and that Mrs. Obama was born male.

IM2 will proudly support Racist Mike Bloomberg

I will vote for him before I will vote for trump.
There you have IM 2 a(fitting moniker for a 2 year old mentality) doesn't care about other blacks and how Bloomberg's racism will effect them.
Incorrect.
You just said anyone but Trump and dumbass that anyone includes the racist Bloomberg.

Yep because Bloomberg won't be appointing racist judges to the courts. trump will and that will affect blacks in a very serious way.

Describe that danger.

Authoritarianism.

Damn you're dumb.

That has not happened.

Yes it has and that's why over 1,000 prosecutors are asking barr to resign.

You are so dumb.

You should get mad and go home.
I'm at home.

Would you vote for Buttigieg? My own guess is that black people aren't as hot for homosexuality as the liberals think. That's why Obama had to bury rumors that he was LGBTQ and that Mrs. Obama was born male.

I don't know about all that - but -
Blacks are not keen on open homosexuality, that is for sure true.

I think you really need to stop thinking about white liberals when you are talking about blacks. I will vote for pete if he's the nominee. Obama didn't have to bury shit.

I'm black and we are less keen on trump.

I think you really need to stop thinking about white liberals when you are talking about blacks. I will vote for pete if he's the nominee. Obama didn't have to bury shit.

If Obama didn't have to bury it, why was he in denial about his affair with Larry Sinclair? Seems sort of homophobic to deny his sodomy, no?

I'm black and we are less keen on trump.

Some blacks aren't keen on Trump. But others like Iron Mike Tyson like him fine.

IM2 will proudly support Racist Mike Bloomberg

There you have IM 2 a(fitting moniker for a 2 year old mentality) doesn't care about other blacks and how Bloomberg's racism will effect them.
Incorrect.
You just said anyone but Trump and dumbass that anyone includes the racist Bloomberg.

Yep because Bloomberg won't be appointing racist judges to the courts. trump will and that will affect blacks in a very serious way.

LOLz.

Name one racist judge appointed by Trump

Let me know when trump has made black unemployment equal to whites instead of double that of whites.

trump is the president now. Whataboutobama doesn't cut it. Especially when black unemployment was dropping for 7 years before trump sat his lard ass in the presidents chair. But since we want to play whataboutobama, maybe if Obama got a third term and a democratic congress for the last 2 years, black unemployment would be the same as whites.
Not unless he found that "Magic Wand" that Trump must if found. Either Trump found that magic wand or he is a smart businessman and had the knowledge to make magic happen.

I fail to see why we should assume blacks have no independent thoughts and will vote as a single block no matter what. Seems insulting to people

Do you agree with this take on Bloomberg?
I don't like Bloomberg and the only way I will vote for him is if he is the nominee. trump supported stop and frisk and still does. And you know trump supported redlining. trump is filling the courts with racist judges and if he gets a second term will probably add another racist to the supreme court. Bloomberg won't do that.
Is every white person a racist to you?

If Obama didn't have to bury it, why was he in denial about his affair with Larry Sinclair? Seems sort of homophobic to deny his sodomy, no?

Denying something that never happened is not the same thing as being "in denial". You're "in denial" that Donald Trump is a criminal, because there is overwhelming evidence of Trump's crimes, including numerous "settlements", he's paid out on criminal charges, bribes he's been caught paying, the refusal of American banks to lend him money, and over 3000 lawsuits. Yet Trump cultist continue to believe he's a great businessman who is not a criminal.

They're also in denial that Trump is doing a lot of illegal and unconstitutional things which would get him arrested if he weren't President.

Neither we, nor Obama are "in denial" about Obama's sexuality because:

1. There is no credible evidence anywhere that Obama is gay;

2. Michelle Obama is not a transgender. I can't even believe just posted that. I cannot imagine the level of derangement you must have to post that with a straight face:

3. Larry Sinclair:

. . Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds. . . .

. . . Colorado records list him with 13 aliases, including "Larye Vizcarra Avila" and "Mohammed Gahanan." His story has generally been ignored by the mainstream media, because he's been unable to substantiate his allegations.

To put it simply. The only person "in denial" here is you. You're in denial that your orange baboon is a running a criminal syndicate out of the West Wing.

Forum List

Back