The Blessed Virgin Mary's Place in the Koran

Penelope, a man of God has as much power to remove sin as my dog. Christ said, "If you have seen me you have seen the Father". They are one.
And, if you see Jesus other than what He taught, you are wrong. Having done that, you see Him as a good guy. A worthless, albeit, good guy, man of God, just not who He said He is. How do you know He even existed? Have you read about Him somewhere? From where do you draw your knowledge of Him? If it's the Bible, then did He tell the truth about Himself once in a while and lie once in a while too?
How do you believe He is a man of God, and dismiss what He said?? Does a man of God, lie about God?
In truth He was Emanuel, and was propitiation for our sins. Big difference in what He said, and what you believe about Him.

Jesus said, " I and my Father are one. ..." Good guys don't lie..........

Well of course the Bible, no he was not just a good guy, but a man of God, I don't know he existed, how do we know King Solomon existed? Or Abraham? Adam? I believe I will be held accountable for my own sins. Yes I've read a lot. No one is right or wrong, we are brought up what to believe. If I were brought up in Arabia, I'd probably be Muslim, or maybe Jewish if brought up in a Jewish family, but I was raised a RC so that is what I will stay, no matter how crooked and skanky the Vatican has been, I do like the new Pope though, he is a breath of fresh air. Its all ok, except for the radical extremists.

Forum List

Back