The Dangerous Lie That ‘Bush Lied’

Jesus fucking Christ, you're still trying to sell this "bad intelligence" bullshit? Move the fuck on with life already!
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything the OP said. So I'll curse and swear, bluster and scream, and try to keep you from examining the truth instead.

There is nothing to refute in the OP. That the Bush administration's claims about Iraq were "exaggerated" at best is already well established. Iraq did not have WMD. They had no nuclear program. They were not making biological or chemical weapons. It wasn't so, and that fact is not in dispute by anyone other than blathering partisan idiots.

Also not in dispute is the fact that the Bush administration intentionally made a case that did not represent the facts. Reports to Congress were doctored to make hypothetical possibilities look like certain eventualities. Intelligence that was known to be unverified was put into State of the Union addresses. There was, without a doubt, dishonesty involved.

But you know what? It's in the past, isn't it? It's done, it's over. People who want to suck on Bush's dick because they hate Obama are no better than liberals who suck Obama's dick because they hate Bush :)muahaha:). Either way, you're still just being a cock-sucking faggot.
You didnt bother to read the article.
Bush went according to the intelligence info he had at the time. Every president does just that. That the intelligence was wrong did not make him a liar.
Your claims about Bush exaggerating etc are simply made up.

Richard Clarke came out early and hard about Bush's wanting and looking for a reason to invade Iraq, because "...he [Saddam] tried to kill my dad".

Clarke's bio: In 1992, President George H.W. Bush appointed him to chair theCounter-terrorism Security Group and to a seat on the United States National Security Council. President Bill Clinton retained Clarke and in 1998 promoted him to be the National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, the chief counter-terrorism adviser on theNational Security Council. Under President George W. Bush, Clarke initially continued in the same position, but the position was no longer given cabinet-level access. He later became the Special Advisor to the President on cybersecurity. Clarke left the Bush administration in 2003.
Was fired for incompetennce. Why am I supposed to believe a fired employee with an axe to grind? ANd how does that prove that Bush lied?

All presidents lie...as do nearly all politicians. Of course it hurts the country, but it continues unabated because the American people accept it.

A good example of this is a known serial liar like Mrs. Clinton, is a front runner for 2016?
:thup::udaman:

Kosh 10720154
See how the far left propaganda works!

The history of Iraq starts in 2003 and thus caused 9/11..

I in no way suggest that "The history of Iraq starts in 2003... ". In fact I stated "Bush didn't lie about intelligence gathered through November 2002".

That intelligence was the history of Iraq and why it was proper to use the threat of war to force the UN and Iraq to resolve the WMD violations.

So read what I wrote and try to refute that.

Jesus fucking Christ, you're still trying to sell this "bad intelligence" bullshit? Move the fuck on with life already!

Jeebus H. Crisco - you're still trying to claim Bush lied for believing the information that the CIA provided him. Congress believed it to, which is why they approved the war.

Desperately trying to sell this "bad intelligence" bull shit.
And if it ain't the "bad intelligence" that made Bush sell us the war, it's the Democrats. You know, the democrats that were as stupid as the Republicans in signing off on invading Iraq. It's those Dems fault. It's Saddam's fault.

Have you ever noticed that there is NOTHING that is ever the Republicans fault? At least in their (Repubs) pea brains nothing is their fault.

If you don't believe my, take a look at a post by edgy. Everything that Republicans do, when it turns out to be a failure, which by my estimation is 100% of the time, it is ALWAYS someone else's fault.
Right edgy?
The invasion of Iraq WAS Obama's fault BECAUSE he didn't stop Bush from invading. Isn't that correct edgy?
Or was it ALL the Dems fault because they didn't stop the Republicans from invading Iraq?
Was it all Obama's fault or was it all the Democrats fault? Which one is it.

And while we are blaming Dems, lets just cut to the chase and BLAME Democrats for everything. Makes it easier that way.

there are indeed a lot of sad posters here that blame everything on the demo's.

Jeebus H. Crisco - you're still trying to claim Bush lied for believing the information that the CIA provided him. Congress believed it to, which is why they approved the war.
Its amazing to see the level of denial. You know the idea that "Bush lied people died" is like holy writ to the leftists. They'll do anything to continue to believe it and burn at the stake anyone who points out it isnt true.

Its amazing to see the level of denial. You know the idea that "Bush lied people died" is like holy writ to the leftists. They'll do anything to continue to believe it and burn at the stake anyone who points out it isnt true.

I'm not surprised. They only recall rote little rhymes.

TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything the OP said. So I'll curse and swear, bluster and scream, and try to keep you from examining the truth instead.

There is nothing to refute in the OP. That the Bush administration's claims about Iraq were "exaggerated" at best is already well established. Iraq did not have WMD. They had no nuclear program. They were not making biological or chemical weapons. It wasn't so, and that fact is not in dispute by anyone other than blathering partisan idiots.

Also not in dispute is the fact that the Bush administration intentionally made a case that did not represent the facts. Reports to Congress were doctored to make hypothetical possibilities look like certain eventualities. Intelligence that was known to be unverified was put into State of the Union addresses. There was, without a doubt, dishonesty involved.

But you know what? It's in the past, isn't it? It's done, it's over. People who want to suck on Bush's dick because they hate Obama are no better than liberals who suck Obama's dick because they hate Bush :)muahaha:). Either way, you're still just being a cock-sucking faggot.
Bush went according to the intelligence info he had at the time. Every president does just that. That the intelligence was wrong did not make him a liar.

Richard Clarke came out early and hard about Bush's wanting and looking for a reason to invade Iraq, because "...he [Saddam] tried to kill my dad".

Clarke's bio: In 1992, President George H.W. Bush appointed him to chair theCounter-terrorism Security Group and to a seat on the United States National Security Council. President Bill Clinton retained Clarke and in 1998 promoted him to be the National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, the chief counter-terrorism adviser on theNational Security Council. Under President George W. Bush, Clarke initially continued in the same position, but the position was no longer given cabinet-level access. He later became the Special Advisor to the President on cybersecurity. Clarke left the Bush administration in 2003.
Was fired for incompetennce. Why am I supposed to believe a fired employee with an axe to grind? ANd how does that prove that Bush lied?

Who got fired for incompetence?

Who got fired for incompetence?
No one in the Obama Administration. That's for sure.

The lie of course is that President Bush didn't lie. Here's the top two.

GeorgeWalkerBush.net - Top Ten Bush Lies

2. "We found the weapons of mass destruction." Bush issued this triumphant remark in late May 2003, while being interviewed by a Polish television reporter. He was referring to two tractor-trailers obtained by U.S. forces in Iraq. The CIA and the Defense Intelligence Agency had concluded these vehicles were mobile bio-weapons plants. Yet they had found not a trace of biological agents on either. (And no bio-weapon facility could be scrubbed completely clean.) In subsequent weeks, it turned out that State Department analysts and even DIA engineering experts—as well as outside experts—did not accept the CIA and DIA conclusion, and some of these doubters believed the explanation of Iraqis who claimed the trucks were built to produce hydrogen for weather balloons. Whichever side might be ultimately right about the trailers, this all-important piece of evidence was hotly contested. It was hardly solid enough to support Bush’s we-found-them declaration or to justify a war.

:udaman:
1. "It’s time to restore honor and dignity to the White House." Bush said that many a time during the 2000 presidential campaign, and in at least one ad pledged to "return honor and integrity" to the Oval Office.

The lie of course is that President Bush didn't lie. Here's the top two.

GeorgeWalkerBush.net - Top Ten Bush Lies

2. "We found the weapons of mass destruction." Bush issued this triumphant remark in late May 2003, while being interviewed by a Polish television reporter. He was referring to two tractor-trailers obtained by U.S. forces in Iraq. The CIA and the Defense Intelligence Agency had concluded these vehicles were mobile bio-weapons plants. Yet they had found not a trace of biological agents on either. (And no bio-weapon facility could be scrubbed completely clean.) In subsequent weeks, it turned out that State Department analysts and even DIA engineering experts—as well as outside experts—did not accept the CIA and DIA conclusion, and some of these doubters believed the explanation of Iraqis who claimed the trucks were built to produce hydrogen for weather balloons. Whichever side might be ultimately right about the trailers, this all-important piece of evidence was hotly contested. It was hardly solid enough to support Bush’s we-found-them declaration or to justify a war.

1. "It’s time to restore honor and dignity to the White House." Bush said that many a time during the 2000 presidential campaign, and in at least one ad pledged to "return honor and integrity" to the Oval Office.
:udaman:

Truly. Here's all we need to know about the "lie"....

The invasion and occupation of Iraq was nothing but a vanity war for Bush. After all, what else was one to think when Bush said this: "...I (uh) who knows if he's hiding in some cave or not. .........I JUST DON'T SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON IT......"

Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden

Thread fail on a massive scale. O/P wants to post a rightwing op-ed. I post straight from the horse's mouth.

yep,he pretty much says right there he doesn't care where he is.

talk about hearing it from the horses mouth.Bush lies here at the beginning saying he wants justice,but as you can hear.later on THEN says-I don't
know where bin laden is and I don't care.yeah that's sure wanting justice alright.:rolleyes-41:

The invasion and occupation of Iraq was nothing but a vanity war for Bush. After all, what else was one to think when Bush said this: "...I (uh) who knows if he's hiding in some cave or not. .........I JUST DON'T SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON IT......"

Thread fail on a massive scale. O/P wants to post a rightwing op-ed. I post straight from the horse's mouth.

talk about hearing it from the horses mouth.Bush lies here at the beginning saying he wants justice,but as you can hear.later on THEN says-I don't
know where bin laden is and I don't care.yeah that's sure wanting justice alright.:rolleyes-41:

Thats not a lie. Your screen name is a lie. Do you not know the difference?

Thats not a lie. Your screen name is a lie. Do you not know the difference?

whatever you say loyal bush dupe. lie my ass,you did not listen to it troll.

Forum List

Back