The Dangerous Lie That ‘Bush Lied’

Jesus fucking Christ, you're still trying to sell this "bad intelligence" bullshit? Move the fuck on with life already!

Truly. Here's all we need to know about the "lie"....

The invasion and occupation of Iraq was nothing but a vanity war for Bush. After all, what else was one to think when Bush said this: "...I (uh) who knows if he's hiding in some cave or not. .........I JUST DON'T SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON IT......"

Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden

Thread fail on a massive scale. O/P wants to post a rightwing op-ed. I post straight from the horse's mouth.

yep,he pretty much says right there he doesn't care where he is.

talk about hearing it from the horses mouth.Bush lies here at the beginning saying he wants justice,but as you can hear.later on THEN says-I don't
know where bin laden is and I don't care.yeah that's sure wanting justice alright.:rolleyes-41:

here he is as well joking around pretty much saying he doesnt even care about the alleged WMD's.

Jesus fucking Christ, you're still trying to sell this "bad intelligence" bullshit? Move the fuck on with life already!

The invasion and occupation of Iraq was nothing but a vanity war for Bush. After all, what else was one to think when Bush said this: "...I (uh) who knows if he's hiding in some cave or not. .........I JUST DON'T SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON IT......"

Thread fail on a massive scale. O/P wants to post a rightwing op-ed. I post straight from the horse's mouth.

talk about hearing it from the horses mouth.Bush lies here at the beginning saying he wants justice,but as you can hear.later on THEN says-I don't
know where bin laden is and I don't care.yeah that's sure wanting justice alright.:rolleyes-41:

Thats not a lie. Your screen name is a lie. Do you not know the difference?

whatever you say loyal bush dupe. lie my ass,you did not listen to it troll.

Fuck you, you paranoid nut job.

ahh the truth hurts the troll.poor baby,i struck a nerve of his.

I bet that response took a lot of energy out of your single cell brain.

ahh the truth hurts the troll.poor baby,i struck a nerve of his.

You have never posted anything remotely truthful. Starting with your screen name.

Saddam men telling the world that they didn't have any WMD???!!!
do you think before you post.

Far more reliable than Curveball, whom the Germans warned us to not trust.
And we didnt necessarily. The intelligence was built up from numerous sources.
Another red herring.

Colin Powell demands answers over Curveball s WMD lies World news The Guardian

Responding to the Guardian's revelation that the source, Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi or "Curveball" as his US and German handlers called him, admitted fabricating evidence of Iraq's secret biological weapons programme, Powell said that questions should be put to the US agencies involved in compiling the case for war.

In particular he singled out the CIA and the Defence Intelligence Agency – the Pentagon's military intelligence arm. Janabi, an Iraqi defector, was used as the primary source by the Bush administration to justify invading Iraq in March 2003. Doubts about his credibility circulated before the war and have been confirmed by his admission this week that he lied.

Powell said that the CIA and DIA should face questions about why they failed to sound the alarm about Janabi. He demanded to know why it had not been made clear to him that Curveball was totally unreliable before false information was put into the key intelligence assessment, or NIE, put before Congress, into the president's state of the union address two months before the war and into his own speech to the UN.

Ahhh, you're never going to replace emotion with fact. The meme is "Bush lied". You could present a video of Obama stating that he saw all the classified information and that Bush was absolutely not lying and the usual idio.. er, suspects will continue insisting that he did.

Saddam men telling the world that they didn't have any WMD???!!!
do you think before you post.

Far more reliable than Curveball, whom the Germans warned us to not trust.
And we didnt necessarily. The intelligence was built up from numerous sources.
Another red herring.

Colin Powell demands answers over Curveball s WMD lies World news The Guardian

Responding to the Guardian's revelation that the source, Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi or "Curveball" as his US and German handlers called him, admitted fabricating evidence of Iraq's secret biological weapons programme, Powell said that questions should be put to the US agencies involved in compiling the case for war.

In particular he singled out the CIA and the Defence Intelligence Agency – the Pentagon's military intelligence arm. Janabi, an Iraqi defector, was used as the primary source by the Bush administration to justify invading Iraq in March 2003. Doubts about his credibility circulated before the war and have been confirmed by his admission this week that he lied.

Powell said that the CIA and DIA should face questions about why they failed to sound the alarm about Janabi. He demanded to know why it had not been made clear to him that Curveball was totally unreliable before false information was put into the key intelligence assessment, or NIE, put before Congress, into the president's state of the union address two months before the war and into his own speech to the UN.
Thanks. Irrelevant but thanks anywya.

Ahhh, you're never going to replace emotion with fact. The meme is "Bush lied". You could present a video of Obama stating that he saw all the classified information and that Bush was absolutely not lying and the usual idio.. er, suspects will continue insisting that he did.

the usual idio.. er, suspects will continue insisting that the BC was forged, Healthcare is unconstitutional, and Benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

and the beat goes on.

the usual idio.. er, suspects will continue insisting that the BC was forged, Healthcare is unconstitutional, and Benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

and the beat goes on.

What does that have to do with the Iraq war? Can none of you people stay on subject?

and the beat goes on.

What does that have to do with the Iraq war? Can none of you people stay on subject?
Not when they're losing.

and the beat goes on.

Not when they're losing.

I shall call them deflecto-bots.

funny thing about deflectobots ... they live and breathe on both sides of the aisle.

can you not grasp the point of my comment?

Thanks. Irrelevant but

His lies made it into the "NIE, put before Congress, into the president's state of the union address two months before the war and into (Powell's)his own speech to the UN."

Blows your contention away.

Thanks. Irrelevant but

His lies made it into the "NIE, put before Congress, into the president's state of the union address two months before the war and into (Powell's)his own speech to the UN."

Says the far left drone that believes the history of Iraq started in 2003 and led to 9/11
President Bush said in his State of the Union Address that Iraq was aiding and protecting al Qaeda. Was Iraq aiding and protecting al Qaeda or not? If it was, HOW?

Thanks. Irrelevant but

Says the far left drone that believes the history of Iraq started in 2003 and led to 9/11
President Bush said in his State of the Union Address that Iraq was aiding and protecting al Qaeda. Was Iraq aiding and protecting al Qaeda or not? If it was, HOW?
Link?

Thanks. Irrelevant but

Colin Powell is not far left at all. The modern era of US interventionism in Iraq began in 1982 when President Raygun took them off the nations who sponsor terrorist list, so his administration and our western allies could supply Iraq in their war against Iran.

Thanks. Irrelevant but

Colin Powell is not far left at all. The modern era of US interventionism in Iraq began in 1982 when President Raygun took them off the nations who sponsor terrorist list, so his administration and our western allies could supply Iraq in their war against Iran.
The West has been intervening in that area basically forever.

Forum List

Back